Page 82 of 773 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182582 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 11593
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I kind of wonder what they'd do with her there.
    I don't think it's a coincidence that they are reportedly using the character who was the first Ronin in the comics on this particular show. I definitely think they are using her due to her Ronin/Avengers connections. MAYBE because of the character being deaf too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I'd be about 1200% more interested in a show about Palicki's Mockingbird, than Renner's Hawkeye, that's for sure.
    Agreed. Too bad her spin-off got canceled.

Now that She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel have been cast, I wonder how close we are to hearing about Moon Knight? The three shows were all announced at the same time.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Now that She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel have been cast, I wonder how close we are to hearing about Moon Knight? The three shows were all announced at the same time.
    No idea. I feel like these announcements are pretty random. She-Hulk is supposed to start production only next year and they already announced the lead actress, but we still don't know who's playing Kate Bishop officially, and the show reportedly starts production this month. We got a casting announcement for Ant-Man 3 out of nowhere when that movie wasn't even on the Disney/Marvel schedule anymore. And then there's WandaVision, that wrapped up production for months now and we still don't know who's playing the twins. There doesn't seem to be an order for announcements. Marvel just feed the trades whatever info whenever they feel like it.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 10-01-2020 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't think it's a coincidence that they are reportedly using the character who was the first Ronin in the comics on this particular show. I definitely think they are using her due to her Ronin/Avengers connections. MAYBE because of the character being deaf too.
    Well, it would be nice to see them get more use out of the Ronin costume .

The Hydra Captain America might appear in Doctor Strange 2.
    Benedict Cumberbatch tweeted that Doctor Strange 2 starts filming in late October and early November.

Extraordinary Member

It's interesting that they're going ahead with filming on big feature films even as they've announced that all their 2020 feature films have been moved to 2021.

It might just be that they need to get started soon based on the actors' schedules and they need to stockpile them, but I still wouldn't be surprised if Disney+ eventually becomes the destination for some films once they figure out how to make more money from them.

Extraordinary Member

Jamie Foxx to Return as Electro in MCU's Spider-man 3
    https://comicbook.com/movies/news/sp...-foxx-electro/

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    If this insanity is actually happening am i to assume that the rumors about the three spideys showing up in Doctor Strange's MoM is happening too?

Can't say I saw this coming .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I think Clint and Bobbi's relationship definitely deserves more weight than a "booty call" (although that's probably something Fraction would've done).
    Agreed, but "booty call" was faster to type than "someone Clint meets after his family is gone who threaten to make him care about life again and fills him with self-loathing and guilt at the prospect of moving on."

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    It's interesting that they're going ahead with filming on big feature films even as they've announced that all their 2020 feature films have been moved to 2021.

It might just be that they need to get started soon based on the actors' schedules and they need to stockpile them, but I still wouldn't be surprised if Disney+ eventually becomes the destination for some films once they figure out how to make more money from them.
    I figure they've got actors with contract and schedule limitations and young actors who could grow up too much if they wait to begin filming. They'll film everything they can and figure out how to distribute it later.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

So.....live action Spider-verse? Or what?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

This makes it far more likely (though far from certain) that Evan Peters' unknown role in WandaVision will turn out to be the Fox version of Quicksilver.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

It's possible, but the thing about that part that makes me uncertain is that it's not like they wouldn't have been able to get Aaron Taylor Johnson back.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    So.....live action Spider-verse? Or what?
    Might be a regular multi-verse thing where characters exist in other realities but don't have the same personalities or origins. Like JJJ in Far From Home. Foxx could simply be Homecoming 'verse Max who isn't a Spider-man stalker but becomes Electro anyway.