Page 655 of 773 FirstFirst ... 155555605645651652653654655656657658659665705755 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 11592

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Well, Phyla WAS a QUASAR at one point (Wendell can't get no respect!)

Looks like she has the glow-y eye as well!
    Will Marvel age her up?

Sam Raimi is rumored to direct Secret Wars.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    I don't 100% believe that rumor, but I wouldn't be opposed to it, they just need a good screen writer. Disney has a bad track record with how they treat their workers, so it's not helping the strike going on.

As long as it's not Taika or someone who might make it too goofy, the movie should be decent. Sam Raimi had good shots and atmosphere in Multiverse of Madness, and those are qualities most Marvel movies lack since they're too story driven at times and they toss the visuals out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Will Marvel age her up?
    I hope so.

Extraordinary Member

Will Marvel age her up?
    If so, I hope she ages throughout the course of her appearances like the actress does. It'd be a shame to switch up the actress so quickly after her great first appearance in an even better movie.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Astonishing Member

Will Marvel age her up?
    I think that might be a reference to both her and Genis's origins how they were artiifically created by Elysius using her/Mar-vell's DNA and artificially aged up. In particular iirc Phyla herself was a result of Genis messing with reality when he was insane.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    I don't like his style of directing and I don't think I'll ever put myself through another mcu movie helmed by him even though he wasn't responsible for the writing (I don't even think it matters)
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Will Marvel age her up?
    I guess it depends on when her next appearance is and what role they need her to have. Like, I think they're probably set on the current actress for America Chavez, but it's pretty much confirmed that they're getting an older actor for Billy in Agatha: Coven Of Chaos. And let's not forget they recast Cassie Lang twice even if they didn't really need to the second time just because they wanted a new actress, so... I think it's gonna come down to what are the plans for the GOTG franchise in the future and what the writers/directors in charge of that will want.

Doesn't the MCU work on a kind of 'this is where we're going, it's up to you to figure out how' format? Like, they know they need to get X, Y, and Z established for the phase but they allow the directors and writers some freedom in how they do it?

So presumably there could be a lot of wiggle room with Phylla unless Fiege has specific plans for her?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Should we be expecting kid Moondragon next?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I guess it depends on when her next appearance is and what role they need her to have. Like, I think they're probably set on the current actress for America Chavez, but it's pretty much confirmed that they're getting an older actor for Billy in Agatha: Coven Of Chaos. And let's not forget they recast Cassie Lang twice even if they didn't really need to the second time just because they wanted a new actress, so... I think it's gonna come down to what are the plans for the GOTG franchise in the future and what the writers/directors in charge of that will want.
    They didn't even make Cassie blonde with the recast!

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Should we be expecting kid Moondragon next?
    It would piss me off that they did it again, but I guess it's less worse than the possibility of one of them being introduced as an adult while the other is still a child.

It just upsets me that Gunn never really bothered to develop Drax's family backstory more. It seems like he really wanted his daughter to stay dead in that universe, and with Dave Bautista likely not returning, her comics origin is pretty much off the table if they ever decide to use her.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 05-28-2023 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

They didn't even make Cassie blonde with the recast!
    Easily Quantumania's biggest sin. Like seriously why cast someone who looks strikingly like the comic character they are playing only to change the hair and throw the whole thing off! Grrr MCU you almost had it!

There have been some new previews for the official MCU Timeline book and it looks well-made
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/074408167X...7A243V1QCPPEGV

"This is me being reasonable"

The Superhero Comic Con 2023 in San Antonio will feature quite a few Marvel actors. Present will be Elizabeth Olsen, Brie Larson, Andrew Garfield, Hailee Steinfeld, Kit Harrington, Emilia Clarke, Ming-Na Wen and Alaqua Cox.

https://pmxevents.com/