Page 66 of 775 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166566 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Well, that Loki teaser was unexpected... is he imprisoned or something? What is that symbol on his uniform?
    TVA = Time Variance Authority.

They've probably arrested him for messing with time.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    TVA = Time Variance Authority.

They've probably arrested him for messing with time.
    Ohhhh, that's interesting. And it definitely adds up to what we heard from the show so far; Loki affecting events of different time periods and a connection to the Doctor Strange sequel. Marvel Studios is definitely playing a long, connected game with their shows and movies, and I love that. Finally we can say IT'S ALL CONNECTED, but like, for real this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Ohhhh, that's interesting. And it definitely adds up to what we heard from the show so far; Loki affecting events of different time periods and a connection to the Doctor Strange sequel. Marvel Studios is definitely playing a long, connected game with their shows and movies, and I love that. Finally we can say IT'S ALL CONNECTED, but like, for real this time.
    Right? This is what stuff like SHIELD wanted to be. Now instead of just a road connecting formats there's traffic going both ways. It'll be really interesting to see how it develops. Moments like this, you really gotta give props to Fiege and his crew; they've built a rather unprecedented thing here, and keep finding new and innovative ways to grow.

And man, I gotta say I was looking forward to Falcon & Winter Soldier more than anything on D+, but Wandavision? Hot damn. That looks fantastic as f**k.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I discuss all the Super Bowl MCU footage on the latest episode of the Marvel Fan Rave Podcast. Here’s the Apple Podcasts link https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...t/id1497037138
    “Marvel Fan Rave Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I think WandaVision is the most distinctive because it’s the most original of the four established characters shows. Falcon and Winter Soldier is likely to share a lot of DNA from the Captain America: Winter Soldier and Civil War movies, and Loki is equally going to have vibes of Thor: Ragnarok whilst setting up both Doctor Strange 2 and Thor 4 (according to reports). But WandaVision is really doing its own thing going in, even though it’s also tying into Doctor Strange 2.

There are also rumours that Ms Marvel and a Secret Invasion mini series will be setting up Captain Marvel 2 as a Secret Invasion based film. Would definitely be down with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I think WandaVision is the most distinctive because it’s the most original of the four established characters shows. Falcon and Winter Soldier is likely to share a lot of DNA from the Captain America: Winter Soldier and Civil War movies, and Loki is equally going to have vibes of Thor: Ragnarok whilst setting up both Doctor Strange 2 and Thor 4 (according to reports). But WandaVision is really doing its own thing going in, even though it’s also tying into Doctor Strange 2.
    It's looking like Wandavision is going to be a very different kind of genre than we've seen before too. A psychological thriller built around a sitcom? Marvel's never done anything like that before. It's gonna stand out just for that, I think.

There are also rumours that Ms Marvel and a Secret Invasion mini series will be setting up Captain Marvel 2 as a Secret Invasion based film. Would definitely be down with that.
    As long as the movie does the story better than the comics did, absolutely!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

If Wandavision has a parody of a certain show per episode, I want them to have the intro change each time to parody that particular show's intro.

Action figure time. The Falcon and the Winter Soldier meet WandaVision.

EP6k0ijU4AAUMYH.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    If Wandavision has a parody of a certain show per episode, I want them to have the intro change each time to parody that particular show's intro.
    I reckon the sitcom element will only be the first half of the series, until Wanda realises what’s happening and then we’ll return to 2024 where she’ll be involved with SWORD and the witches for the remainder of the series which will fully establish a connection to Doctor Strange 2.

Ha! Yes please! That's brilliant.

It's funny, I figured this show would be interesting; a different kind of Marvel product, but not something I was super hyped about. I was looking forward to Hawkeye and Falcon-Winter Soldier way more. But now, after that little teaser it's all flipped and Wandavision is the show I'm most excited for.

~ Black Panther.

E9740CE5-15C6-4BF3-B920-53B1E7BF8C77.jpg Release months for Falcon&WinterSoldier and WandaVision

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderNerd View Post
    E9740CE5-15C6-4BF3-B920-53B1E7BF8C77.jpg Release months for Falcon&WinterSoldier and WandaVision
    Where'd you get this?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Where'd you get this?
    https://twitter.com/MCU_Direct/statu...18462985543687
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I discuss today’s Disney+ news on the Marvel Fan Rave Podcast. Have a listen https://open.spotify.com/episode/1CY...SXWm5a0vEIxnuw

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Bob Iger says there are 7 Marvel shows in development/pre-production for Disney+, in addition to the 3 that are already filming. We know 5 of those shows. That means there are 2 shows that haven't been announced yet. Place your bets!