Page 543 of 775 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 11617

To be honest I can only imagine how much more they can drag Wanda through the mud.

Extraordinary Member

Wolverine and Deadpool finally team-up cinematically .

Going to be interesting to see where this fits into the MCU.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest I can only imagine how much more they can drag Wanda through the mud.
    They can’t anymore, not unless they want to contradict her story a 2nd time & look more like fools then they already did by not following the story of WandaVision that they admitted then did not, so Fiege & the MCU are on the Fence to prove their betters here with her.

Honestly they have already gone through her Darkest Stories in just 2 Projects, WandaVision had many harkens to HoM being an alternative reality made by her powers & MoM was a combination of her Trial on Mount Wundagore with Chthlon, Avengers Dissembles & Darker then Scarlet, they went to the hilt of her Darkest stories yet she still ending up one of the most popular & loved characters out of it, honest for any character that goes through their worst stories that is more than the best to expect at the very least.

Marvel was intent originally to keep her bad as leaks have given us, better that did not happen, a slow burn would be worst. They burnt out her bad times now, all they have now is go mostly left are her classic & comeback stories & there is allot of those.

Kurt Busiek Era Wanda in Avengers Vol. 3, The Children’s Crusades, Robinson’s Scarlet Witch Solo with the Witch’s Road Story, Trial of Magneto, Darkhold Alpha & Omega, they even may take elements from Orlando’s 2023 solo run when we are done with it.

As Fiege said she has lots of Stories to still tell & most of those are Positive ones going forward.

I think Fiege, MCU Heads & Disney do a degree realize now what they have with Wanda & Miss Olsen. They don’t want to waste their potential from this moment forward. You don’t normally see Feige come out like this to promote 1 actress & 1 character to be sure, so something is up & they know what they have, this is the start, let’s hope this leads to bigger things now.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Mighty Member

https://thedirect.com/article/kevin-...roduction-woes

I'm a little surprised Disney hasn't set up a production hub like the Star Wars universe. Kathleen Kennedy is the head but you've got Favreu/Filoni doing The Mandalorian and other SW projects are being done. But it seems like KF is the only one holding the MCU up. Seems like there needs to be some changes.

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

As Fiege said she has lots of Stories to still tell & most of those are Positive ones going forward.
    She doesn't deserve a happy ending though.

She's a murdering, selfish, egotistical, psychopath in the MCU

How is she a hero at all?

Keep her dead, keep her bad, or at best chaotic neutral.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    https://thedirect.com/article/kevin-...roduction-woes

I'm a little surprised Disney hasn't set up a production hub like the Star Wars universe. Kathleen Kennedy is the head but you've got Favreu/Filoni doing The Mandalorian and other SW projects are being done. But it seems like KF is the only one holding the MCU up. Seems like there needs to be some changes.
    I mean... copying the SW model seems like a bad idea hahahha

But I mean, everyone sees it, even fans. The entire MCU division went from 2 movies a year to covid messing up everytihng + constant stream of tv shows or movies.

and there response to that was... MORE!!!!

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

But I mean, everyone sees it, even fans. The entire MCU division went from 2 movies a year to covid messing up everytihng + constant stream of tv shows or movies.

Yup. It's pretty obvious that an exponential increase in projects (we went from 3 movies a year to 3-4 movies along with 3-4 TV shows). Severe lack of quality control and it explains a lot of the woes of the recent MCU. I wouldn't be shocked if some of these new MCU projects are just Feige greenlighting them and not even looking at it

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Yup. It's pretty obvious that an exponential increase in projects (we went from 3 movies a year to 3-4 movies along with 3-4 TV shows). Severe lack of quality control and it explains a lot of the woes of the recent MCU. I wouldn't be shocked if some of these new MCU projects are just Feige greenlighting them and not even looking at it
    I think Marvel always flew by the seat of their pants a bit for the movies and that was fine because they had "time" but now that is backfiring when you have 6-8 productions going on at the same time.

And nothing has been "bad"... just everything feels unpolished a bit.

I mean, same with the comics. Because of bad writing.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    As much as I don’t care much for Deadpool or Wolverine this team-up should be a fun.
    "I love mankind...it's people I can't stand!!"

- Charles Schultz.

Yeah, I mean, I've been enjoying the Star Wars Disney+ shows but a lot of them lack some polish (particularly BoBF and even Obi-Wan) while they can barely get a Star Wars movie going.

Whatever your opinion about the quality of the MCU or it's current content, I think it's hard to argue that there's been such an increase in quantity of content that it would be very hard for one man to really manage and organize.

So she is fitting right in.

One of the biggest strength of Marvel was always never shying away from darker character traits of their characters which makes them more real.

The only one with a clean vest and a boy scout attitude is Captain America and that's makes him special and stand out from the rest.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    So she is fitting right in.

One of the biggest strength of Marvel was always never shying away from darker character traits of their characters which makes them more real.

The only one with a clean vest and a boy scout attitude is Captain America and that's makes him special and stand out from the rest.

I say, have Doctor Doom take control of the Thunderbolts and make them into the Dark Avengers. Have Wanda join the team.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 09-28-2022 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wolverine and Deadpool finally team-up cinematically .

Going to be interesting to see where this fits into the MCU.
    Am I the only one here who thinks this is a pretty desperate move by Disney/Marvel to capitalize on the popularity of characters that previously appeared in Marvel properties? I feel Disney inserting SO many popular non-MCU Marvel characters in their newest content feels like they're trying to recapture past glory in their new shows/movies. Don't get me wrong, I like and am happy for Jackman (and I think he will do a great job), but I thought his Wolverine's journey was complete. And I imagine having him and Reynolds in the same picture DOESN'T COME CHEAP. We already know that Thor 4 cost SO MUCH money to make because Disney/Marvel had to give over buckets of cash to the actors/actresses playing the Guardians and the Greek Gods (which was totally unnecessary in my opinion). I distinctly remember Kingdom X and MindofShadow saying how "grating" it was that this phase has been full of non-MCU Marvel characters showing up as cameos. I had thought that after Phase Four concluded later this year, Marvel would discontinue that tendency. But it's actually probably gonna get worse. Any appearances by these characters are just short-term fixes. The chances of disappointment are HUGE. And the stuff about Blade worries me as well. I feel like I'm the ONLY one on these threads that thought that Marvel Studios was trying to ride on the coattails of the previously successful Blade movies to build up anticipation and hype for this new one. Would people be as excited for a new Blade flick if that wasn't the case? I think Mahershala Ali is a GREAT actor, and there's a good chance Disney's gonna SQUANDER his talents because Marvel Studios can't get their **** together.

I know James Cameron and Tom Cruise are somewhat controversial personalities in Hollywood, but I think they're definitely putting way more passion and care into the projects they're working on than Marvel Studios are these days. I feel the Avatar and Mission Impossible franchises are in great hands. MCU projects use to represent the best blockbusters Hollywood had to offer not that long ago, but I think 2022 has been absolutely MID for the franchise thus far. People are still talking and buzzing about TGM and EEAAO right NOW. People stopped giving two shits about Strange 2 and Thor 4 ten days after each of them were released! I'm REALLY hoping Wakanda Forever turns things around.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 09-28-2022 at 10:16 AM.