Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
Marvel Studios reportedly planning to produce their own spin-off TV shows for Disney Play, with Kevin Feige in control. Loki and Scarlet Witch are two potential franchises:

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/l...ce-1202947551/

Honestly, this sounds amazing. It could really work as a complement to the MCU. It's a pity that they didn't think of this sooner and we ended up getting stuff like Inhumans. Marvel Studios should've always been in control of all MCU properties.
These sound really cool! Kind of like how mini-series in the comics work .

I'm curious how many of the main MCU actors they will get back for this. Will Vision pop up in Wanda's show? Could we see a return of Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Quicksilver?

When in the MCU timeline will they be set? Scarlet Witch could be post-Avengers 4, but barring a surprise reveal Loki's would have to be set before his death.

I would love a Warriors Three show that just completley ignores what happened to them in Ragnarok or just revives them. I also like the idea of a Sif show showing what she was doing during Ragnarok.
Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
Tessa Thompson Valkyrie show as well please.
I'd love a Gamora show that actually gets to showcase her as the Most Dangerous Woman in the Galaxy rather then just being one in-paper and in-name-only .
Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
I'm really hoping they take treat Ronan right this time around. He was just a one-dimensional zealot in GotG, and I felt like that was a huge loss. The MCU rarely handles its villains well, but Ronan was a highlight of disappointment for me. He's such a fascinating character, and they just turned him into a bad stereotypical terrorist. Such a waste.

But now? We might not only get to see Ronan in a more recognizable, interesting form, but maybe even the event/s that lead to his downfall into Kree renegade? That could salvage the character for me.
I'm curious if we'll see the Supreme Intelligence in the movie, especially considering how important they generally are to Ronan's motivation beyond his devotion to the Kree people.