Page 776 of 776 FirstFirst ... 276676726766772773774775776
Results 11,626 to 11,637 of 11637

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    Bye Carol
    Feige won't do that he will just have her retire off screen most likely.

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    Bye Carol
    The most important thing about Carol happens offscreen so no. Most likely she will be in space

Extraordinary Member

I honestly hope they swap out Rogue for Kitty Pryde, personally.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Im hoping Affleck would play the Shroud or Dario Agger.

Is anyone else bugged by how that version of the shield looks like it's several pieces of metal?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    According to deadline. The Marvels lost 237 million making it the biggest bomb of 2023.

https://deadline.com/2024/05/biggest...es-1235902825/
    I thought it would be higher.
    The same for indiana jones and the dial of destiny,the flash etc..

I was reading some of the comments inside the link just now and someone mentions that Disney includes its marketing costs within movie budgets.
    Interesting.

So certain youtube channels,websites get it wrong and you know who they are.
    They make it look like these movies lost 300million,400 million or higher and of course they did not.

Hmm... not Prof X... maybe Magneto?

THE BOYS And THE MANDALORIAN Actor Giancarlo Esposito Has Joined The MCU - But Not As Professor X
    https://comicbookmovie.com/marvel-st...0793#gs.8ugsm2
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Feige won't do that he will just have her retire off screen most likely.
    The MCU would never put Carol in a position of weakness.

They are extremally attached to "strongest Avenger" status for her so they go out of their way to prevent Carol from being truly challenged or getting her but kicked in a significant way unlike say Hulk and Thor.

Unfortunate for Carol the MCU is extremally protective of her image and is afraid of taking risks with her.

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    The MCU would never put Carol in a position of weakness.

They are extremally attached to "strongest Avenger" status for her so they go out of their way to prevent Carol from being truly challenged or getting her but kicked in a significant way unlike say Hulk and Thor.

Unfortunate for Carol the MCU is extremally protective of her image and is afraid of taking risks with her.
    The strongest Avenger is the only character of Carol. Problem is she is not relatable to the audience. Marvel tried to experiment and never gave her own family or romance, also no civilian life to make her relatable. Thor, Superman, Wanda are all strong but they have partner and family to ground them.. They have ignored every established tropes in writing MCU Carol

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    The strongest Avenger is the only character of Carol. Problem is she is not relatable to the audience. Marvel tried to experiment and never gave her own family or romance, also no civilian life to make her relatable. Thor, Superman, Wanda are all strong but they have partner and family to ground them.. They have ignored every established tropes in writing MCU Carol
    This also ties into the fact Marvel took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to give her a sequel. They want her to be headliner yet it took 4 years for Captain Marvel to get a sequel because they wanted to build up Monica and Kamala first.

Doesn't help that her appearance in Endgame was overhyped, despite all the build-up and advertisement she was barely relevant to the movie. Carol is a perfect showcase of how you can misuse and waste a character.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Hmm... not Prof X... maybe Magneto?

THE BOYS And THE MANDALORIAN Actor Giancarlo Esposito Has Joined The MCU - But Not As Professor X
    https://comicbookmovie.com/marvel-st...0793#gs.8ugsm2
    I kind of assumed he was voicing Norman Osborn in the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man cartoon.