Page 751 of 775 FirstFirst ... 251651701741747748749750751752753754755761 ... LastLast
Results 11,251 to 11,265 of 11619

Extraordinary Member

All 5 episodes of echo made it to the TOP 10 overall chart.

Echo
    Week of Jan.8 – 14, 2024
    Number 10
    Number of Episodes
    Minutes (Millions)

https://www.nielsen.com/data-center/top-ten/
    https://www.ratingsryan.com/2024/02/...ending_24.html

The show is successful.

That was absolutely glorious. Deadpool has truly entered the MCU!

I mean, we've got the gang all together (some drama with Vanessa though?) to celebrate Wade's birthday...and that wig!

The TVA is as high-handed as ever even post-Loki.

Disney and Deadpool straight-up namedropping Marvel jokes!

PATCH !!!!

A typical Deadpool suit-up situation .

What the...Pyro!?

Didn't even need to show Jackman, just Wolverine being so done with Wade's @#$% in the suit .

That was really fun.

Somewhere around 1:47 is someone who might be or looks a bit like Dr. Doom.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Just watched The Marvels. Not bad overall. 2 things though...I think Kamala trying to be all enigmatic at the end with Kate was a mistake. I would have just had her be more matter of fact in approaching Kate with Kate acknowledging she has heard of Kamala.

The other thing is does Kamala have both Quantum Bands or not? She had them both when hitting Monica with all the power but when she got off the ship she just had the one.
    The movie was MEH, the Marvel women were interesting, played well together, but the plot was stupid. Also, you had to know a lot of history to follow the subtexts of the movie.

As an aside, why does Marvel insist on killing off or sidelining major characters to give us movies or shows about who gives a toot about them? Wonder Man? Why? Also, Nick Fury has become the Joe Biden of the Marvel world. Wanders around in a daze, supposed to be a master planner and clueless at times. The idea of him heading an agency that intervenes across the galaxy when Earth doesn't even have a star fleet is laughable. After he missed half his agency being Nazis - time to retire to Florida and shuffle board.

Wandavision was pretty good - but it leads to Wanda dying with Strange. Killing another major character? Why? Black Widow - dead - why? Iron Man - why?

So now we have Wonder Man? Agatha? Who cares?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    The movie was MEH, the Marvel women were interesting, played well together, but the plot was stupid. Also, you had to know a lot of history to follow the subtexts of the movie.

As an aside, why does Marvel insist on killing off or sidelining major characters to give us movies or shows about who gives a toot about them? Wonder Man? Why? Also, Nick Fury has become the Joe Biden of the Marvel world. Wanders around in a daze, supposed to be a master planner and clueless at times. The idea of him heading an agency that intervenes across the galaxy when Earth doesn't even have a star fleet is laughable. After he missed half his agency being Nazis - time to retire to Florida and shuffle board.

Wandavision was pretty good - but it leads to Wanda dying with Strange. Killing another major character? Why? Black Widow - dead - why? Iron Man - why?

So now we have Wonder Man? Agatha? Who cares?
    I think Black Widow and Iron Man were killed both to give the story some gravity and because Robert Downey Jr didn't want to do anymore.

As for Wonder Man, he's a classic Avenger, so I care.

I really feel like Natasha deserved more.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

So I think if Emma Corrin is Cassandra Nova they’re probably reimagining her as an evil female variant of Charles Xavier? Interesting if true! I thought she might be playing Death previously…

Let's go, baby!

DEADPOOL AND WOLVERINE Trailer Reportedly Smashed Record For Most-Viewed Of ALL TIME In 24 Hour Period
    https://comicbookmovie.com/deadpool/...9354#gs.4zgr3j

According to Disney, the red band teaser broke global records by scoring 365 million views in 24 hours, officially making it the most-viewed movie trailer ever.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Thats one way to confirm the worst kept casting ever lol

And herbie the robot is there also! Who voices herbie?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...36e23d2d&ei=12

Seeing Herbie made me so excited LOL.
    This looks like a period piece, which I like. I know it's not going to happen, but I would be ok if F4 was more standalone. I don't need to see them meet the remaining MCU Avengers or something.

Fantastic four and thunderbolts moves.

https://deadline.com/2024/02/marvel-...es-1235825474/

Marvel Studios in addition to moving up Thunderbolts to the start of summer on May 2, 2025, and pushing back Fantastic Four to July 25, 2025, has confirmed the cast for the latter movie:

Love Pedro, but hate him for Reed. He should've been Corsair!