Page 258 of 775 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358758 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 11623
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    More stories can sometimes lead to new characters .

That was kind of what the Professor Hulk era was about.
    There was a Banner/Hulk era also, before Bill Mantlo took did a 180 and we got savage/ mindless Hulk stories also.

Ruffalo can certainly pull off the put upon scientist/ hermit annoyed at having to use his muscle instead of his mind.

He can even make that character humorous which is more than the Mantlo stories ever managed and I say that as a fan of his.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Oh yeah definitely. Third one felt like the worst thought. The T'challa and Carter ones had kinda endings though.

and the humor was easily the worst of the three. Can't believe we are still doing "lol phone is ringing" in 2021
    To be honest the most fun people seem to have with it speculating on the domino effect of all the Avengers' death (like now the climax of IM2 doesn't happen, Blonsky doesn't become Abomination, Loki wins, no Ant-Man or Wasp, etc.)

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

To be honest the most fun people seem to have with it speculating on the domino effect of all the Avengers' death (like now the climax of IM2 doesn't happen, Blonsky doesn't become Abomination, Loki wins, no Ant-Man or Wasp, etc.)
    Of all the episodes so far it's the one that most needs a sequel in some form, be it a next season follow up or even a full prose or graphic novel. I wanna see Loki vs a new team of Avengers, my picks being:

- Captain America
    - War Machine
    - Captain Marvel
    - Emil Blonsky (Never became Abomination)
    - Black Panther
    - Sif

Blonsky could still end up as the Abomination since he had the serum in him when he confronted the Hulk at the campus. He could have survived the explosion and still doped on the experimental serum to become the Abomination.

Tony dying at that point means Whiplash is still around so is Justin Hammer and Aldrich Killian (will he still go through with his Extremis plan?) but no Ultron, Vulture or Mysterio. I'm really curious how the Infinity Saga would play out in this universe.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Blonsky could still end up as the Abomination since he had the serum in him when he confronted the Hulk at the campus. He could have survived the explosion and still doped on the experimental serum to become the Abomination.

Tony dying at that point means Whiplash is still around so is Justin Hammer and Aldrich Killian (will he still go through with his Extremis plan?) but no Ultron, Vulture or Mysterio. I'm really curious how the Infinity Saga would play out in this universe.
    He's had one injection, it was really with the second, coupled with the internal desire to outpower and beat Hulk, that Blonsky lost himself to it. Since Hulk is dead Ross will likely lose interest in Blonsky altogether, unless he sees him as something of a Hulk he can control, but he's never had the opportunity to really test him since he was denied the fight with Hulk due to his death. Given we know that MCU Fury was considering Abomination as a possible asset in an emergency it's possible he could poach Blonsky from Ross and have Steve keep an eye on him. Then it would be a question of whether Roger's influence vs the risk of Blonsky being picked up by HYDRA happens... that or he just cracks and transforms.

Justin is an interesting character post Tony's death, but with Tony dead I could see Vanko just killing him since he was only a stepping stone to Stark. Really depends if the Stark EXPO and Hammer's presentation takes place when it's supposed to. If it does Justin, Rhodey and the young Peter are highly likely to get killed in the attack with no Tony or Nat to assist. Pepper and Happy too if they're on site. However if Justin and/or Vanko survive or keep their alliance, they're going to be interesting allies or rivals to Aldrich and AIM. Vanko I think is possibly now the best expert in Arc Reactor technology now, which makes him an ideal asset, and with his mission of destroying Stark complete he's probably open to business. Aldrich and Maya will probably abandon the Mandarin plan and use Extremis for something else, with Whiplash assisting. Assuming Rhodes survives he'll be their biggest threat, so we'll end up with what I imagine Armor Wars will be doing much earlier.

Meanwhile Quentin Beck will probably never become a villain, he might get the acknowledgement he wanted and even become a hero. Depends on the Loki situation. Toomes likewise won't get access to alien tech so he and his gang will remain small time crooks, unless he finds Asgardian weapons and uses those instead.

kinda lik eWandavision

theory better than the show lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

Killian got embarrassed by Stark long before Stark become iron man. Extremis would still be very far in development.

The only "change" in the infinity saga would be the Aether. Without Jane touching it during the one time he appears during the convergence... what happens to it?

I guess you could say some random kid touches it... but without Thor dragging Jane/Aether to asgard, what stops Malekith from going straight ot earth to grab it? Loki's army?

But, either way it reveals itself and allthe stones are accounted for thus Thanos can do his Thanos thing. You just need a different smart person to fix time travel (Shuri?)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

kinda lik eWandavision

What was wrong with the show?

kinda lik eWandavision

Some of the theories sounded better than "it's all Wanda's fault," to me at least.

Extraordinary Member

Who here is going to see Shang Chi this weekend?
    I booked my tickets but I’m wearing a mask and going to a theater that keeps it clean.

BANNED

Third What If was definitely the weakest. Didn't really tell a story, just felt like a trailer to another episode or something.
    The assertion that it didn't tell a story is just a flat out lie, because I have no clue what you were watching to get that impression.
    Especially this trailer business you're talking about its just nonsense.
    Oh yeah definitely. Third one felt like the worst thought. The T'challa and Carter ones had kinda endings though.
    Both those ended in a way that couldn't be more blatant that the show will be coming back to them and the stories weren't over.
    kinda lik eWandavision

No.
    Not all, a woman dealing with grief is far more interesting than everything happening because the devil did it.
    Last edited by Metro; 08-31-2021 at 09:34 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    I booked my tickets but I’m wearing a mask and going to a theater that keeps it clean.
    I'm still wary about returning to movie theatres right now, unfortunately

Did you guys see these official she-hulk shirts given to the show’s production crew? I wonder if Bruce’s bar is gonna be a real thing lol

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Off this Friday! At this stage I'm just hoping things finally get back to normal now I've had two does of vaccine, though I can respect people's nerves. I tend to wear a mask until I'm sat down and far enough from anyone else. Wearing masks is pretty pointless at that stage unless you don't plan to eat or drink anything the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
    Both those ended in a way that couldn't be more blatant that the show will be coming back to them and the stories weren't over.
    I wouldn't say that is a 100% certain (even though we know that Captain Carter and T'Challa Star-Lord end up on the multversal Avengers).
    No.
    Not all, a woman dealing with grief is far more interesting than everything happening because the devil did it.
    It's all in the execution. I didn't need another story of Wanda hurting people through her grief.