Page 318 of 760 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319320321322328368418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 11387
    Ultimate Member

Not sure why such a change is necessary. That's her power set, so I don't see why they should change it.

I thought her different powerset to Carol was a plus so I'm not feeling the change.

The changes they're making to Kamala look so weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Not the first time since comic book Thanos had access to energy beams and telepathy that were noticeably absent in the MCU. But what we really need to look out for is whether Marvel omitted her inhuman heritage or not. If they did then that shows it’s gonna be a while until the Inhumans can get rebooted.
    I think there were rumors of the Royal Family being in her show but I'd be very surprised if the Inhumans are actually addressed.

Seems like she doesn't even get actual powers, just GL tech (probably from the Kree).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The changes they're making to Kamala look so weird.

I think there were rumors of the Royal Family being in her show but I'd be very surprised if the Inhumans are actually addressed.

Seems like she doesn't even get actual powers, just GL tech (probably from the Kree).

Honestly, if that's how they handle the change in order to attach her more realistically to Carol I don't mind it. I would have preferred her standard powerset but the MCU is an AU after all. If the show is well done and keeps with the spirit of the character it will be good regardless of the switch.

I feel like being a weirdo outcast like an Inhuman or Mutant is a lot different than getting tech though.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Niffleheim

How are they even going to recreate her first arc (No Normal) when she shapeshifts to Carol? This is so lame. I'm so glad that I decided only to watch the movies after Loki.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    How are they even going to recreate her first arc (No Normal) when she shapeshifts to Carol? This is so lame. I'm so glad that I decided only to watch the movies after Loki.
    Why do they have to recreate her first arc instead of adapting elements of it to create an original story in a new format, in a new continuity?

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    The answer is very simple: they won't do that scene. Or they will recreate in an alternative way that doesn't require the character to shapeshift. We know she will cosplay as Captain Marvel at one point, so perhaps she'll have her ''dream sequence'' while dressed like that.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    The answer is very simple: they won't do that scene. Or they will recreate in an alternative way that doesn't require the character to shapeshift. We know she will cosplay as Captain Marvel at one point, so perhaps she'll have her ''dream sequence'' while dressed like that.
    I can see them doing that, regardless I hope it is a success.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Honestly, if that's how they handle the change in order to attach her more realistically to Carol I don't mind it. I would have preferred her standard powerset but the MCU is an AU after all. If the show is well done and keeps with the spirit of the character it will be good regardless of the switch.
    I feel like it should be more about staying true to the character and her abilities than trying to make her fit more with Carol. The new powers just look weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Why do they have to recreate her first arc instead of adapting elements of it to create an original story in a new format, in a new continuity?
    Well, her first arc is pretty great though...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And the final fight was good. That "Hulk Smash" was one of my favorite MCU moments.
    I know it's not a popular opinion but I think Incredible Hulk is one of the better MCU films. It's not at the very top of my list or anything, but it's far closer to the top than the bottom.

And I'm feeling that Hawkeye poster. Been really looking forward to this show.

Could have done without the costumes though. Would've preferred plainclothes.

As for Kamala's powers....I feel like I already said my piece on that. It's a dumb idea. Now, the powers coming from some Kree tech is something I hadn't heard before, and that does leave the door open for Kamala getting her proper powers down the line. I could roll with that, I suppose, if they handle it right. But it still seems like a stupid thing. I've said that Marvel has earned my trust, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.....but I can think of no viable reason for this change.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Could have done without the costumes though. Would've preferred plainclothes.
    I would've hated it if they'd never worn actual costumes.

I mean, I don't even love their costumes here, but at least they're purple.

I like the costumes. I hope to see them in some of the games. I just wish MH were still around so I could get a Lucky pet.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The Inhumans are done I feel Kamala was their last chance.