Page 317 of 317 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317
Results 4,741 to 4,745 of 4745
    Extraordinary Member John Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/hulk/...9010#gs.e8228d

WWH? ... how? I didn't see that coming....
    I hope this is true and they mix in elements from Future Imperfect into this. Then do a version of 'Immortal Hulk'.

Only issue is that Ruffalo is getting kind of old. Will they recast or kill off the Hulk at some point? Multiple Hulk forms gives them an 'out' so they can recast if they like.

Extraordinary Member John Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The Marvel Universe is so vast with so many stories and characters. I'm glad people will see more than X-Men, Spider-Man, Batman, Avengers, etc. They're good, but Disney is trying to get into niche/indie type characters with their millions of Disney dollars.

I think Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange opened the door for less popular Marvel characters getting the green light.

Maybe the Eternals bashing will stop when more people see the movie (maybe not). Disney spent millions to make this work.
    Don't forget Guardians. That was a huge sea change. So were IM1 and Winter Soldier to extent.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like he was done just enough to service the film while still being a solid villain. But that's just me .

I mean, thematically he was Scott Lang's first villain so it makes sense they'd use him...
    Yeah but he had 2 issues then died. That's nothing. Iron Man's first villain was a Vietnamese warlord IIRC but he didn't make it into the movie

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    They just show she's not wearing underwear under her costume which plays into kink/sexualization. I think it's unnecessary and could live without it.
    It just seems like another think male artists put female characters through that has no real purpose

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I hope this is true and they mix in elements from Future Imperfect into this. Then do a version of 'Immortal Hulk'.

Only issue is that Ruffalo is getting kind of old. Will they recast or kill off the Hulk at some point? Multiple Hulk forms gives them an 'out' so they can recast if they like.
    I wonder how much different it is not being on-screen but doing mo-cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Yeah but he had 2 issues then died. That's nothing. Iron Man's first villain was a Vietnamese warlord IIRC but he didn't make it into the movie
    Said issues were also Scott Lang's origin story.