Page 798 of 798 FirstFirst ... 298698748788794795796797798
Results 11,956 to 11,958 of 11958

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    The deaths of Black Widow and Gamora were major plot points that 1) influenced the creation of a solo movie 2) influenced the story in a sequel to a major MCU trilogy 3) influenced one Disney+ show in a major way and a second Disney+ show in minor ways.

Until the Russos explicitly state it, I will not believe that they wrote in the deaths of Natasha or Gamora.

Not all directors control everything over a movie.
    Especially an MCU movie. Pretty sure major decisions like character deaths come from Feige and the people who chart the larger story across multiple films. It also probably came from talking to the actors and figuring out who wanted to be written out (like RDJ and ScarJo).

Also, Gamora was dead for less than an entire movie. Yes, technically "our" version died and was replaced by another, but it's still Gamora.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    When does he wear the cowl!?

Aw, they acknowledge Scott tried to get him to wear the suit which feels like an acknowledgement of the "yellow spandex" line.

Also spoilers:
    Laura!
    end of spoilers

I mean, they did want to do Secret Wars.
    I don't think this Wolverine is from the Fox movie timeline, though. That Scott was more scoffing at the idea of yellow tights.

But if I see Cyclops in a comic accurate costume, even in a flashback, I'll lose my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Refrax5 View Post
    I don't think this Wolverine is from the Fox movie timeline, though. That Scott was more scoffing at the idea of yellow tights.

But if I see Cyclops in a comic accurate costume, even in a flashback, I'll lose my mind.
    I know, I just think it's like how X-Men '97 Scott made fun of black leather .