Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

I would also add that Project Insight was an engineering problem and super soldiers are a biological challenge. Like you wouldn't ask an IT guy for why you have a cough instead of a doctor. So far with the exception of Shuri and Banner's 7 PHD's, the MCU has avoided scientist characters who are omni-disciplinary.
Tony is just as comfortable programing the most advanced A.I. in the world as he is at engineering complex mechanical suits composed of various parts that can individually fly, as he is at nanobots, as he is at perfectly creating fusion power in a small circle and in a giant power plant that also acts as a tower, as he is at inventing freaking time travel. There is no field of science or engineering that he has any trouble in.

Hank Pym is also another dude that apparently can do anything he wants in science and engineering. He invents the pym particles, but he also learns how to communicate with ants, and he creates two flying suits with lasers. And the whole laboratory he uses to travel to the quantumverse.

Oh and all of them apparently know how to quickly make suits for every enviroment. Hank Pym creates that suit to travel to the quantumverse and Tony has built several different suits for Peter and the Avengers.

By the way, nanobots was in my opinion the worst thing to be introduced into the MCU. I'm fine with Peter Quill having that mask, but Black Panther, Iron Man and Peter Parker really shouldn't have nanosuits.