Page 549 of 775 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550551552553559599649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 11617
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Blade's script is reportedly being totally rewritten. There is no way this movie makes its release date. I think Armor Wars will take its place.
    It probably won't. The THR news said Armor Wars being a movie now also means it will be pushed for a later slate, so they probably won't have time to make it a part of phase 5. They don't really need anything replacing Blade because there will be two Marvel shows coming out later next year around the same time the movie was supposed to release (Ironheart and Agatha: Coven Of Chaos). I think that's enough Marvel content to fill out the end of the year.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Armor Wars is now going to be a movie instead of a series.

https://deadline.com/2022/09/marvel-...re-1235131204/
    Not sure how I feel about that. With a series you can have Rhodey fighting someone different each episode and add a bunch more characters. With a movie who many can they have him fight without it becoming too many for a movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Not sure how I feel about that. With a series you can have Rhodey fighting someone different each episode and add a bunch more characters. With a movie who many can they have him fight without it becoming too many for a movie?
    I don't think they'd have the budget for a fight a week, especially with how much CG goes into the Iron Man suits now.

I mean, look at She-Hulk. They find any excuse to show her as Jen instead of She-Hulk to save budget.

Do what Spider-man Homecoming did and have most of them be henchmen for a big baddie.

Niffleheim

I welcome a movie simply because there hasn't been a third act that I've loved in phase 4. Hopefully things change for phase 5 & 6
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Blade's script is reportedly being totally rewritten. There is no way this movie makes its release date. I think Armor Wars will take its place.
    Uh oh! It won't get made! It will be cancelled! Disney is going to sell Marvel off!!!!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Black-haired Elsa Bloodstone feels so weird.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Black-haired Elsa Bloodstone feels so weird.
    For some reason her look and the way she moves reminds me of the netflix jessica jones.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Uh oh! It won't get made! It will be cancelled! Disney is going to sell Marvel off!!!!
    What....is going on with this movie? They're about to start production in a month! Yeah they lost their first director but so did Ant-Man and Peyton Reed did just fine. Now they go from finding a director to completely rewriting the script? And this supposed "source" who said that Mahershala Ali was unhappy with the script, I won't believe until he says something himself. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    For some reason her look and the way she moves reminds me of the netflix jessica jones.
    I thought the same thing! Especially with the jacket. She looks more like Jessica Jones than Elsa.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    What....is going on with this movie? They're about to start production in a month! Yeah they lost their first director but so did Ant-Man and Peyton Reed did just fine. Now they go from finding a director to completely rewriting the script? And this supposed "source" who said that Mahershala Ali was unhappy with the script, I won't believe until he says something himself. Ridiculous.
    Well, if they lost their director and probably writer a month before they're supposed to start shooting (one way or another, they'll undoubtedly delay the start of production), I'm thinking he can't exactly be in love with the current state of the project.

Though of course he'll never say so; Marvel Studios is very secretive and unauthorized leakers are punished. Even Benedict Cumberbatch's unhappiness with his role in Doctor Strange 2 only came out in a wry comment he made on the Marc Maron podcast, and even that could have been written off as a joke if it hadn't turned out to be true.

Honestly I don't know if the guy who said Feige is "spread too thin" got it from an insider or is just guessing at what is obviously true; two straight movies with blatantly obvious script problems and now another one where the problems are too big to even begin shooting on schedule -- doesn't mean the MCU is doomed, just that the quality control is shakier now with so many projects and the stress of the pandemic.
    Last edited by gurkle; 09-30-2022 at 07:25 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Is this the first time two Marvel series on Disney+ overlap their release schedules? Next Thursday we get the penultimate episode of She-Hulk, then the following the the first episode of Werewolf, close to the full moon.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Started watching Hawkeye again...with Eleanor going to prison does that mean Kate now runs the family security business?

Astonishing Member

Started watching Hawkeye again...with Eleanor going to prison does that mean Kate now runs the family security business?
    Most likely, the government would seize the assets as they launched several investigations into the company. The company would be shut down or sold off to a third party as Eleanor serves a long prison-

Wait, Eleanor is a rich white person who will play up the whole 'Chitauri Invasion widow' card. She'll get a high priced lawyer while the DA's office is dealing with budget cuts. Eventually Eleanor will plead down to three misdemeanors with time served. She'll be back running her company in six months.