Page 665 of 775 FirstFirst ... 165565615655661662663664665666667668669675715765 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 11622

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Nope. I was arguing that actual human creators are essentially data scraping to make works already.
    They aren't though. They might be told by editors or higher ups to follow things but they aren't scraping things. They might be inspired as we are at a point where people who grew up with comics now are referencing the comics they enjoyed... but I also think you have a personal issue with something regarding comics or films and won't understand the problem with AI taking over writing and artistic jobs. If you think it's bad now with writers, it'll be a million times worse with AI.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    They aren't though. They might be told by editors or higher ups to follow things but they aren't scraping things. They might be inspired as we are at a point where people who grew up with comics now are referencing the comics they enjoyed...
    it's kinda the same thing honestly. the difference is one is a human using ideas from previous works, and the other is not.

Marvels toys are now at mcdonalds.

https://www.laughingplace.com/w/arti...-at-mcdonalds/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Guess they couldn't change the release date?

Marvel being doomed will believe it when I see it....that said some of the choices Disney and some of there head honchos have made definitely hurt the brand no doubt about it....I do think Disney overall is hurting more then they let on and ofc that affects marvel. Normies I talk to in general are not hyped about what marvel has coming even the future mcu xmen and ff4 ppl tend to be more concerned if disney will do a good job then anything at this point.......they way overpaid for fox for one and also I was never a fan of Disney acquiring Fox and as Disney goes down or declines so does everything they swallowed up with it.....Hollywood in general though is broken and Disney is a key cog in that broken machine.

Extraordinary Member

Jonathan Majors Not Completely Removed From Ant-Man 3 Doc

Fantastic Member

Last edited by Distraction; 07-20-2023 at 10:12 PM.

I'm hype. It looks great and I can't wait to see Monica fully realized.

BANNED

2022 and 2023 has been a breath of fresh air with movies. Top Gun 2 and Avatar cleaned box office house.

Audiences are moving away from the comic book MCU-DCU Stuff. They are boring, tiriing, generic and repetitive and CGI Junk.

I love that Barbie and Oppenheimer have gotten more attention and hype than any MCU or DCU Movie. I don't see The Marvels toping both movies, that movie looks generic.

Superhero movies are out of the door and it is for the best. GOTG 3 seem like a typical good film but it definitely forgettable.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

A bronze-colored Lady Liberty… so there's a flashback scene in the past when the statue was just delivered to the US, or something else?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    2022 and 2023 has been a breath of fresh air with movies. Top Gun 2 and Avatar cleaned box office house.

Audiences are moving away from the comic book MCU-DCU Stuff. They are boring, tiriing, generic and repetitive and CGI Junk.

I love that Barbie and Oppenheimer have gotten more attention and hype than any MCU or DCU Movie. I don't see The Marvels toping both movies, that movie looks generic.

Superhero movies are out of the door and it is for the best. GOTG 3 seem like a typical good film but it definitely forgettable.
    This is a movie that goes in the watching a spoiler review and the action scenes on youtube later category. Like Secret Invasion. I'm just waiting for a spoiler review with the end credit reveal and hope it isn't as bad as Guardians of the Galaxy.

I agree. Most of the movies don't even feel like movies in themselves, but just incomplete projects working towards the flagship Avengers' movies. They're generic action-comdies that sell when people want to watch a movie, but don't want to think too much, so they'll always have a market though. But this The Marvels trailer looks bland storywise and like a Disney Plus show visually. It basically is one, but marketed as a movie. Kinda like Blue Beetle.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distraction View Post
    It looks like it could just be breezy fun.

I don't mind seeing movies just being straight fun.

The dude bros have been carrying out some kind of hate campaign against this film because of Brie Larson or something. Or maybe because it's an all female superhero movie? I legit don't get it.

I miss the days when people simply understood that not everything is for everyone and one can choose not to see a movie. I'm not going on the internet to complain about Barbie because "iT MakEs MeN lOOk WeAK", the movie despite being massive, it isn't for me.

Maybe it's a generational thing but people have gone soft.
    Last edited by Username taken; 07-21-2023 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post

I think the issue is possibly what Toho has noticed with monster movies. you need a good movie idea. sure you can make movies of whatever you want, but if you want it to make a profit....

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    I think the issue is possibly what Toho has noticed with monster movies. you need a good movie idea. sure you can make movies of whatever you want, but if you want it to make a profit....
    That's the thing, especially now that (for whatever reason) people aren't going to theatres in the numbers they used to.

Making a movie is one thing, getting people to watch it now is an entirely different story.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Distraction View Post
    man, I love all three actresses and I really enjoyed the first film and parts of Ms. Marvel; but this visually looks like shit.

I know this is one of my common complaints but a multibillion dollar company needs to better for me to spend $25 per ticket.

I don't know what Disney/Marvel is doing with quality control but ever since MoM the visual quality has been so bad.