Page 303 of 773 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307313353403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 11592
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    As someone who admittedly knows nothing about Adam Warlock, what is his personality like? Just curious because I know Will Poulter is almost always cast as the jerk character in every movie.
    It doesn't matter because Timm Gunn reboots their personality. Mantis isn't supposed to be naive and almost useless. I'm guessing he's going to make Adam Warlock be like someone who doesn't know about anything because he's just hatched and almost like Tarzan in New York. It's a Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

Niffleheim

I don't know the actor but definitely Magus will show up now considering the casting, he looks too villainous to waste that kind of opportunity.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

not who I would have cast, but than again I wouldn't have picked Chris Pratt for Star-Lord, so it is what it is
    The J-man

As someone who admittedly knows nothing about Adam Warlock, what is his personality like? Just curious because I know Will Poulter is almost always cast as the jerk character in every movie.
    Ostensibly he's a very pensive, atmospheric, person who constantly questions the nature of the universe and his own role in it and what the best way to save it and others and goes through kind of his own kind of reincarnation cycle, never quite being able to find peace.

He also has a really vicious evil personality.

Of course this is James Gunn so he could probably totally reinvent him like he did a lot of characters. I hope not, though.

Yeah I don't want him being vapid, shallow with snark. But we'll see. I will not keep expectations high just in case.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Angelina Jolie’s Eternals Character Suffers From Memory Loss

The MCU Eternals have their own version of the Mahd Wy'ry condition from the comics.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    BREAKING Will Poulter Cast As Adam Warlock for Marvel Studios in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3

Will Poulter Joins Marvel’s ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’ as Adam Warlock
    It took me a while to recognize him as the actor who played Eustace Scrubb in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the "Dawn Treader". That's quite a change in character!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Cosmic Jesus figure who wielded the Infinity Stones after Thanos and has an evil counterpart called Magus. He's most closely associated with the Soul Stone.

I can't see this guy as Adam but I can see him as Magus so that might be where they are going with him.

Comic Warlock has a sitcom like relationship with Thanos in the comics and was a central character in the original Infinity Gauntlet storyline. He was the one who gathered all the heroes together and ultimately resolved the conflict. That's not possible now in the movie universe but funnily enough, Warlock first encountered Thanos after the latter was presumed dead and his return was a big surprise.

He also has a non romantic connection with Gamora. It's possible that MCU Gamora is now with him and not GotG.

My prediction for GotG3:

-High Evolutionary will be the villain and Mark Hamill will play him. Even if it's not him, Hamill will certainly be in the movie.

-Rocket Raccoon dies. Too many hints about this being the case.

-Quill chases Gamora but realizes they don't share the same connection anymore.

-Quill goes back to earth and reunites with his grandfather (seriously, give that old man some closure).

-Drax reunites with his daughter after realizing that she is alive. He might die too.

-The remainder of the Guardians reorganize into the Infinity Watch under Warlock.

-Movie shows us what remains of Xandar and the Nova Corps and maybe set up Nova for the future.

Drax is 100% dead lol.

Not only is his one note character becoming, well,one note... but Bautista has become a pain in the ass lol

i think they will keep Rocket alive, he is just too marketable.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

If we get Moondragon out of whatever Drax has going on in Vol.3, then I'll be happy. Short of them stopping from treating him like a total joke, but that might be too much to expect at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If we get Moondragon out of whatever Drax has going on in Vol.3, then I'll be happy. Short of them stopping from treating him like a total joke, but that might be too much to expect at this point.
    You think you want Moondragon until you got James Gunn Moondragon lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

It's the one thing I hate about the movie-verse is there is very little variance in personalities.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Drax is 100% dead lol.

Not only is his one note character becoming, well,one note... but Bautista has become a pain in the ass lol

i think they will keep Rocket alive, he is just too marketable.
    Nah, Rocket is dead. He survived the Snap, he won't survive GotG3. And Gunn has laid the groundwork for Rocket's death since the first film ("what the hell, I don't got that long of a lifespan anyway"). Rocket is marketable, but so was Iron Man. A nine year, five movie history is more than enough to cement Rocket as a staple in other adaptations (cartoons, games, etc).

If I had to put money on it, Gamora, Drax, Mantis and probably Groot live, while Quill, Nebula, and Rocket die. I got my reasons for thinking this, but who cares.

Or maybe nobody dies, who knows? But if there's gonna be deaths, those are my bets.

Good casting for Adam Warlock. With Thanos gone I feel like Warlock is kinda just....there....but it should make for a interesting movie.

Swear to gods, Gunn better set up a Nova solo film with this or I am gonna riot.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    You think you want Moondragon until you got James Gunn Moondragon lol
    ...Fair point.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's the one thing I hate about the movie-verse is there is very little variance in personalities.
    Now you're a quipper! And now you're a quipper!

Even in a zombie episode where all your friends are zombies and you're brutally killing them, you're a quipper!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Nah, Rocket is dead. He survived the Snap, he won't survive GotG3. And Gunn has laid the groundwork for Rocket's death since the first film ("what the hell, I don't got that long of a lifespan anyway"). Rocket is marketable, but so was Iron Man. A nine year, five movie history is more than enough to cement Rocket as a staple in other adaptations (cartoons, games, etc).

If I had to put money on it, Gamora, Drax, Mantis and probably Groot live, while Quill, Nebula, and Rocket die. I got my reasons for thinking this, but who cares.

Or maybe nobody dies, who knows? But if there's gonna be deaths, those are my bets.

Good casting for Adam Warlock. With Thanos gone I feel like Warlock is kinda just....there....but it should make for a interesting movie.

Swear to gods, Gunn better set up a Nova solo film with this or I am gonna riot.
    I really don't see Gunn getting kill happy with the last Guardians movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now you're a quipper! And now you're a quipper!
    Ugh, which is another reason killing off T'challa sucks. He wasn't really a quipper.

Mbaku, Okoye, and Shuri are :/