Page 10 of 775 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast
    Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

REPORT: Marvel Studios Is Developing a Dark Avengers Movie

As some people have already commented, these could be the MCU Thunderbolts.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    Time will tell....but I am curious to see if characters will fade out with the actors for good....while giving room for new characters to shine or will the characters be replaced with younger actors after an extended break?
    I don't think this kind of recast works in a live-action universe that takes place in real time. How are you gonna explain a younger Steve Rogers or Tony Stark all of a sudden in the same universe where we've literally seen them getting older with our own eyes? There are certain comic book gimmicks that just don't work in live-action. I think the characters will fade out alongside the actors up until they decide to reboot the MCU, which might take a loooong time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

Not sure how reliable this source is, but if there's any truth to this, I don't get why they just wouldn't go with Thunderbolts instead. It seems so much easier and more convenient, specially since Zemo and General Ross are already established in that universe. Dark Avengers sounds more like the kind of team that should be held for the future, assuming they're going by the comics and not just using the name for something else. Who knows, maybe they think the idea of putting ''Avengers'' on the title is better from a commercial standpoint.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 10-06-2018 at 03:07 AM.

Someone on another site found this. micronauts city from the microverse found in ant-man and wasp!

[IMG][/IMG]

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Someone on another site found this. micronauts city from the microverse found in ant-man and wasp!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Are they going to call it something else? I thought Marvel didn't have access to The Micronauts anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Are they going to call it something else? I thought Marvel didn't have access to The Micronauts anymore.
    I think it's just a very cool easter egg, and they're not going to call it anyhting at all.

I'm betting it will probably be Thunderbolts in all but name, and probably have Zemo in it and a few of the actual T-Bolts.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm betting it will probably be Thunderbolts in all but name, and probably have Zemo in it and a few of the actual T-Bolts.
    I doubt Zemo will be reused. He's not a really recurring villain material.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I doubt Zemo will be reused. He's not a really recurring villain material.
    I mean, MCU Zemo doesn't seem like he'll have the same mileage as comic Zemo, but Bruhl apparently is under contract for more movies and said that there were "plans" for Zemo.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, MCU Zemo doesn't seem like he'll have the same mileage as comic Zemo, but Bruhl apparently is under contract for more movies and said that there were "plans" for Zemo.
    Think about he was the leader of an elite strike team currently a guest of the government if they offer him a chance to do some dirty work they need done that might also tarnish the Avengers name I think he'd be game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Think about he was the leader of an elite strike team currently a guest of the government if they offer him a chance to do some dirty work they need done that might also tarnish the Avengers name I think he'd be game.
    Not to mention he's a planner and strategist that would make even comic Zemo blush.

Marvel owns the microverse and all the micronauts they made like bug and Marionette are owned by them. Bug was planned for the gotg movie at one point. Marvel renamed them "microns" for trademarks. The ones from the toys are not owned by marvel.

Thunderbolt Ross will be in charge. They will be Avengers he can control and order around. Zemo will be an evil Captain America. The Abomination will be an evil Hulk. Justin Hammer will be an evil Iron Man. Ares will be an evil Thor. After they are introduced in their own movie, they should fight the all-female Avengers team in Avengers 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Thunderbolt Ross will be in charge. They will be Avengers he can control and order around. Zemo will be an evil Captain America. The Abomination will be an evil Hulk. Justin Hammer will be an evil Iron Man. Ares will be an evil Thor. After they are introduced in their own movie, they should fight the all-female Avengers team in Avengers 5.
    I wonder if they'll work-in Ghost, although I don't think there was really much more they can do with the character after Jan "restored" her.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't think this kind of recast works in a live-action universe that takes place in real time. How are you gonna explain a younger Steve Rogers or Tony Stark all of a sudden in the same universe where we've literally seen them getting older with our own eyes? There are certain comic book gimmicks that just don't work in live-action. I think the characters will fade out alongside the actors up until they decide to reboot the MCU, which might take a loooong time.
    I mean, if people can accept the recasting of James Bond, they'll accept the recasting of Steve Rogers and Tony Stark /eventually/ without the need to reboot. I ust don't expect it right way.