Page 101 of 761 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 11410
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I'm curious. What confirmed projects are you most or least anticipating in the MCU?

For me I'm most excited about Love and Thunder, Multiverse of Madness, and Legend of the Ten Rings. I'm least excited about Hawkeye, and have no interest in F4. What's everyone else's thoughts?
    Most anticipating - Secret Invasion, Eternal, Hawkeye (i hope they finally make me like this guy), GOTG Vol 3, Ms Marvel, Loki and Love & Thunder

Least anticipating - Multiverse of Madness, Captain Marvel 2 and Black Panther II, Black Widow, Armour War and Iron Heart

Still Curious - Falcon and Winter Soldier and Shang Chi

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Most anticipating - Secret Invasion, Eternal, Hawkeye (i hope they finally make me like this guy), GOTG Vol 3, Ms Marvel, Loki and Love & Thunder

Least anticipating - Multiverse of Madness, Captain Marvel 2 and Black Panther II, Black Widow, Armour War and Iron Heart

Still Curious - Falcon and Winter Soldier and Shang Chi
    Cool. Hawkeye is low anticipation for me because he's boring in the MCU, but I hope, like you, he gets more characterization

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    How much you willing to bet that Iron Fist is the only defender that they’ll recast? But joking aside, I wonder if this means that they’ll recast Robbie Reyes with a younger actor so that he can be a teen like he is in the comics.
    I think all characters will be recast who are from the comics originally if they come to the canon mcu from the non canon mcu.
    The only reason i mention charlie cox is because of the some rumors of him showing up in a upcoming movie or rumors of jessica jones from netflix marvel showing up in the she-hulk series.

If he does show up he will be a rebooted matt murdock or just another character who happens to be lawyer and not matt murdock at all.
    Same thing for actress who plays jessica jones.
    It will be the same for krysten ritter who played jessica jones.
    Jessica jones will will a rebooted version or the actress will play a another character.

Any character created for marvel tv under loeb originally like jemma simmons,fitz the deathlok version from agents of shield will not show up in the canon mcu.
    I seen some reactions online and there were some folks asking why agents of shield did not show up or fitz etc..
    I said to myself they are not showing up and folks here no why they are not showing up.
    Last edited by mace11; 03-07-2021 at 10:19 PM.

Mighty Member

I'm looking forward to all the shows and movies. I've enjoyed Phases 1-3 and am looking forward to Phase 4+

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I'm looking forward to all the shows and movies. I've enjoyed Phases 1-3 and am looking forward to Phase 4+
    Haha, I admire your positivity

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    I think all characters will be recast who are from the comics originally if they come to the canon mcu from the non canon mcu.
    The only reason i mention charlie cox is because of the some rumors of him showing up in a upcoming movie or rumors of jessica jones from netflix marvel showing up in the she-hulk series.

If he does show up he will be a rebooted matt murdock or just another character who happens to be lawyer and not matt murdock at all.
    Same thing for actress who plays jessic jones.
    It will be the same for krysten ritter who played jessica jones.
    Jessica jones will will a rebooted version or the actress will play a another character.

Any character created for marvel tv under leob originally like jemma simmons,fitz the deathlok version from agents of shield will not show up in the canon mcu.
    I seen some reactions online and there were some folks asking why agents of shield did not show up or fitz etc..
    I said to myself they are not showing up and folks here no why they are not showing up.
    I do think characters not from the comics may be less likely to appear.

Then again Luis was in two movies!

Extraordinary Member

I do think characters not from the comics may be less likely to appear.

Then again Luis was in two movies!
    Luis is from marvel studios,not marvel entertainment tv.
    There have been many characters created for marvel studios and marvel entertainment tv not shown in comics.
    Last edited by mace11; 03-07-2021 at 10:25 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Luis is from marvel studios,not marvel entertainment tv.
    There have been many characters created for marvel studios and marvel entertainment tv not shown in comics.
    I know, I was just trying to be funny

Mighty Member

I'm curious about the She-Hulk series. I bet it'll be great. From what I've read it's described as a lawyer comedy. I hope it's more MCU than Ally McBeal.

Ultimate Member

I'm curious about the She-Hulk series. I bet it'll be great. From what I've read it's described as a lawyer comedy. I hope it's more MCU than Ally McBeal.
    What was Ally McBeal about?

Most anticipating - Dr Strange 2: Multiverse of Madness, Eternals, Captain Marvel 2, Thor: Love & Thunder, Shang Chi, What If, Spiderman: No Way Home, F4

Least anticipating - Armor War, Iron Heart, Hawkeye, GOTG Vol 3, Ms Marvel, Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, She-Hulk

In the middle - Falcon and Winter Soldier and Black Widow, Moonknight, Loki, Black Panther 2, Secret Invasion

I'm glad some of the support characters from the past films are getting their time to shine on Disney+. It did wonders for Wanda and Vision. I always liked Wanda and Vision, but it propelled those two as my favorites in the MCU so far. I'm sure I'll like Falcon & Winter Soldier, but probably won't be as invested as I was with WandaVision. I'm nervous about Black Widow...I think my excitement has died down since it was supposed to be released last year. Unfortunately I'm one of the few people out there who doesn't absolutely adore the GoTG. I'm not a fan of Peter Quill and this version of Gamora. But Groot, Mantis and Racoon are great!

Overall - I know I'm going to eat it all up, so it doesn't matter. I love the MCU, I'm just happy we are getting more of it!

Also I'm a bit late to this train because I don't follow gossip: I saw that there were rumors going around that the MCU cast all dislikes Brie Larson, and there were complaints that she was being thrown out there as the new face of Marvel. Is this true? I know the pandemic has messed a lot of things up, but it doesn't seem like Captain Marvel is being forced into that role. Whats the deal with these rumors? I also read that they might be phasing Brie out after CM2?
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Mighty Member

What was Ally McBeal about?
    Ally McBeal is a young attorney who joins a prestigious law firm with a highly sexual environment and whose staff includes Ally's ex-boyfriend. The series contains fantasy sequences, flashbacks and voiceovers to reveal what Ally is really thinking. Many episodes contain an appearance by singer Vonda Shepard, who performed the show's theme song.

So, a romantic comedy lawyer series, basically.

Disney Plus now has over 100 million subscribers, and Disney stock has been surging since Wandavision started streaming.

Ultimate Member

Ally McBeal is a young attorney who joins a prestigious law firm with a highly sexual environment and whose staff includes Ally's ex-boyfriend. The series contains fantasy sequences, flashbacks and voiceovers to reveal what Ally is really thinking. Many episodes contain an appearance by singer Vonda Shepard, who performed the show's theme song.

So, a romantic comedy lawyer series, basically.
    Um, some of that might work, but I doubt She-Hulk will be that romantic.

Extraordinary Member

List of known upcoming mcu movies coming out.

Black Widow
    Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
    Eternals
    Spider-Man: No Way Home
    Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
    Thor: Love and Thunder
    Black Panther II
    Captain Marvel 2
    Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3
    Fantastic Four
    Blade
    The Mutants

List of known upcoming mcu series coming out.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
    Loki
    What If...?
    Ms. Marvel
    Hawkeye
    Moon Knight
    She-Hulk
    The Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special
    Secret Invasion
    Ironheart
    Armor Wars
    Untitled Wakanda series

Last edited by mace11; 03-10-2021 at 09:09 AM.