Page 104 of 775 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 11619
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    A Skrull was rumored to join the cast.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/screenr...er-skrull/amp/

I'm thinking it's Jazinda-
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazinda
    I forgot about the shapeshifter casting! It's entirely possible. As long as it's not Mystique!

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    So how many different "storylines" are going to be in the next phases? The previous phase has the Infinity Saga, so what's next?

So far we at least have the Multiverse storyline (WandaVision, Loki, NWH, MoM) and the Skrull/Kree Storyline (Secret Invasion, possible Ms. Marvel and CM2).

Otherwise FaWS, Black Widow, Hawkeye and possibly Armor Wars are all connected. Not sure how the other shows fit in. What could be the connections?
    There is also Kang in Loki and Ant-Man 3. That opens the doorway to a partial adaptation of Avengers Forever.

The Kree-Skrull War was kind of touched upon in CM1 so they might continue it in sequels. They could adapt 'Operation Galatic Storm', IIRC that storyline had White Vision, Sersi and Black Knight in it.

Fantastic Four gives them the Negative Zone, thus Annahilius and 'The Coming of Galactus'.

FF also means Dr Doom so that gives them options like 'Triumph and Torment', Doom 2099, Secret Wars and all the other iconic Dr Doom stories.

I'm not familiar with Young Avengers to comment on all their stories. They could combine Avengers Academy and Young Avengers for the MCU.

There is also Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers. They already have Ross, Zemo, Blonsky, Justin Hammer, Adrian Toomes, John Walker, who are all potential candidates for this.

With Jimmy Woo established and a fan favorite, they also have the option of adapting 'Agents of Atlas'. They haven't even touched Hercules yet nor Captain Britain or Alpha Flight.

All of this without even touching on the X-Men. Undoubtedly there is going to be a third adaptation of Dark Phoenix and there is 'God Loves Man Kills', Apocalypse, Genosha, Krakoa and all the other great stories.

If the MCU manages to maintain their pace, they could conceivably go up to a phase 10 based on the stories that are currently available to them.

Ultimate Member

This is pretty extensive.

Although I hope the F4 mostly stay in their own corner

I think Kang is connected to the Young Avengers.

I assume Thunderbolts will be based on villains from other MCU projects

Mighty Member

I think Kevin Feige's being coy. I want to see our MCU heroes go up against Star Wars. He says he doesn't see a possibility for the two properties to cross over but...that would be awesome

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I think Kevin Feige's being coy. I want to see our MCU heroes go up against Star Wars. He says he doesn't see a possibility for the two properties to cross over but...that would be awesome
    Haha, I doubt we'll see that officially but who knows

I'd like to see an Avengers vs. Godzilla movie, as a nod to the old comics but also because both have cinematic universes. It doesn't even have to be live action. It could be animated

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

All of this without even touching on the X-Men. Undoubtedly there is going to be a third adaptation of Dark Phoenix and there is 'God Loves Man Kills', Apocalypse, Genosha, Krakoa and all the other great stories.
    I certainly hope not.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    I certainly hope not.
    Yeah we already had that twice

Mighty Member

I'm looking forward to the Loki series. I'm expecting time travel hijinks and craziness in this one. Something fun. In the trailer, the desert that Loki wakes up in, is that the same desert that Tony landed in when flying in the Mach I?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I'm looking forward to the Loki series. I'm expecting time travel hijinks and craziness in this one. Something fun. In the trailer, the desert that Loki wakes up in, is that the same desert that Tony landed in when flying in the Mach I?
    Isn't Mach I a villain?

But yeah, Loki looks crazy! I've already begun speculating on who will appear. Maybe Mephisto, Batman, or John Wick!

Astonishing Member

Yeah we already had that twice
    A Modest Proposal: Any retelling of a story that has been adapted multiple times has to use Sean Bean.

Spider-Man origin story - Uncle Ben is played by Sean Bean

Batman origin story - Thomas Wayne is played by Sean Bean. Martha Wayne is also played by Sean Bean

Superman origin story - Every Krytonian is played by Sean Bean. Planet Krypton looks just like Sean Bean.

Dark Phoenix saga - Jean Grey is played by....

Deep down in your heart, you know you want to see this.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    A Modest Proposal: Any retelling of a story that has been adapted multiple times has to use Sean Bean.

Spider-Man origin story - Uncle Ben is played by Sean Bean

Batman origin story - Thomas Wayne is played by Sean Bean. Martha Wayne is also played by Sean Bean

Superman origin story - Every Krytonian is played by Sean Bean. Planet Krypton looks just like Sean Bean.

Dark Phoenix saga - Jean Grey is played by....

Deep down in your heart, you know you want to see this.
    Uh, what!?

Astonishing Member

Uh, what!?
    If you're going to make a movie with characters everyone knows is going to die, then use the actor who is know for playing characters that always die.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sean...82&source=lnms

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    If you're going to make a movie with characters everyone knows is going to die, then use the actor who is know for playing characters that always die.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sean...82&source=lnms
    Oh, haha. I wish he didn't get killed off all the time!

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier is now confirmed to take place six months after Endgame, placing it after WandaVision (three weeks after Endgame) and before Spider-Man: Far From Home (eight months after Endgame).

Isn't Mach I a villain?

But yeah, Loki looks crazy! I've already begun speculating on who will appear. Maybe Mephisto, Batman, or John Wick!
    All three better appear, because I've also begun speculating that they will. If they don't, the marvel people are petty trolls and hate their fans.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store