Page 106 of 775 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206606 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 11621
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thunderbolts, Young Avengers, and maybe some follow up show with a different name? Since Sam might not be Falcon by the end (although supposedly Joaquin Torres is showing up).
    I did not know about about Joaquin Torres talk in mcu.
    I just found out about it because of you.
    I will post some info in the another thread.
    Last edited by mace11; 03-17-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    I did not know about about Joaquin Torres talk in mcu.
    I just found out about it because of you.
    I will post some info in the anothe thread.
    It's just a new rumor.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Well spoilers:
    it was said by the showrunner so
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

I'm surprised such a minor character is appearing so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    https://ew.com/tv/falcon-winter-sold...rvel-projects/

The Falcon And The Winter Soldier showrunner says the show sets up at least 3 different future Marvel projects. Place your bets!
    I'm gonna guess Armor Wars, Secret Invasion, and.....I dunno, Ms. Marvel I guess?

Not really serious about any of those, except maybe Secret Invasion where I'm like, half serious in thinking F&tWS could provide a lead-in (but then, what couldn't?). So, my "basis" for these three; Rhodey is supposedly gonna cameo in F&tWS so there's Armor Wars. Both Sam and Bucky have connections of some kind to Fury, so there's Secret Invasion. And Ms. Marvel.....one of the villains/terror groups in F&tWS will end up accidentally releasing the terrigen mist or something.

Theorizing is always fun, and I've been close to the mark with some of the MCU films in the past, but it's not something I take seriously; it's just fun to toss the ideas out there, and after Wandavision I'm gonna just assume that any theory I might have will be wildly, embarrassingly wrong at least 75% of the time.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'm gonna guess Armor Wars, Secret Invasion, and.....I dunno, Ms. Marvel I guess?

Not really serious about any of those, except maybe Secret Invasion where I'm like, half serious in thinking F&tWS could provide a lead-in (but then, what couldn't?). So, my "basis" for these three; Rhodey is supposedly gonna cameo in F&tWS so there's Armor Wars. Both Sam and Bucky have connections of some kind to Fury, so there's Secret Invasion. And Ms. Marvel.....one of the villains/terror groups in F&tWS will end up accidentally releasing the terrigen mist or something.

Theorizing is always fun, and I've been close to the mark with some of the MCU films in the past, but it's not something I take seriously; it's just fun to toss the ideas out there, and after Wandavision I'm gonna just assume that any theory I might have will be wildly, embarrassingly wrong at least 75% of the time.
    Theorizing is fun, as long as we don't get carried away!

I've heard FaWS will connect to Ms Marvel elsewhere, but I'm not sure how strong that rumor is

Mighty Member

https://www.small-screen.co.uk/exclu...e-broken-down/

So, looks like Emily Blunt didn't want to sign a long term deal with Marvel cause of having to move her family around while being part of the MCU. And, since John Krasinski is married to Blunt, he'll probably drop out too. That kinda sucks. I feel like being a married couple and all they'd be a pretty good fit for the first family. Well, hopefully they change their minds or, Marvel is able to find the right actors

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    https://www.small-screen.co.uk/exclu...e-broken-down/

So, looks like Emily Blunt didn't want to sign a long term deal with Marvel cause of having to move her family around while being part of the MCU. And, since John Krasinski is married to Blunt, he'll probably drop out too. That kinda sucks. I feel like being a married couple and all they'd be a pretty good fit for the first family. Well, hopefully they change their minds or, Marvel is able to find the right actors
    Honestly I'm kinda glad if they don't use Krasinski because he usually plays likeable characters.

Mighty Member

I was reading an interview with Louis Leterrier where he was talking about TIH. Interestingly, he says that his first choice was Mark Ruffalo, and Marvel turned him down because he wasn't "famous" enough. Seems like they corrected course later with casting Ruffalo anyway. I wish that Ruffalo had been in the movie at least for consistency.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I was reading an interview with Louis Leterrier where he was talking about TIH. Interestingly, he says that his first choice was Mark Ruffalo, and Marvel turned him down because he wasn't "famous" enough. Seems like they corrected course later with casting Ruffalo anyway. I wish that Ruffalo had been in the movie at least for consistency.
    The thing is the MCU has cast a lot of non-famous people who only became famous afterwards.

Yeah but Incredible Hulk was back in 08 and they had the specter of Ang Lee's film hanging over them. Did they even have the returns on Iron Man at the time they were putting Hulk together? I can understand why they'd want a bigger name.

Not a problem today, obviously; playing a Marvel character is probably the biggest boost to your pop culture profile an actor can get right now. But back then? I can see their choice.

So, watched Falcon & Winter Soldier, and it was what I had assumed earlier; cleanly cut from the Russo corner of the MCU, but using the longer form tv narrative to explore its cast in a deeper fashion. The opening action scene was a really strong showing for Falcon, and actually had me thinking that I'd like to see Sam in the PS5 Avengers game (if we don't get a better Avengers option anytime soon). I found both Sam and Buck's situations engaging and sympathetic and I think Sam especially got some much needed development.

Wandavision's first episode left me buzzing with questions and theories that I'd chew on all week, while F&tWS' first episode has left me feeling like its Thanksgiving; I'm just kicking back, lazy and content after enjoying a damn fine meal.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Quicksilver Mistreatment by Marvel Studios Outrages Fans

Note-
    I posted this here first because i forgot there was Quicksilver thread.
    I found it and posted the video there but i will leave this one here since i posted it here already.
    Last edited by mace11; 03-22-2021 at 10:48 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Quicksilver Mistreatment by Marvel Studios Outrages Fans

Note-
    I posted this here first because i forgot there was Quicksilver thread.
    I found it and posted the video there but i will leave this one here since i posted it here already.
    No problem.

On another point, I'm wondering, what villains does everyone think will show up in future MCU Projects?

Extraordinary Member

Hawkeye Spin-off Echo Reportedly in Development at Marvel Studios
    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/...y-plus-series/

Ultimate Member

I've seen this several places but is it legit?