Page 168 of 775 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268668 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 11621

Avengers Star Aaron Taylor-Johnson to Play Kraven in Spider-Man Spin-off
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainm...BingNewsSearch

Marvel Studios Signs WandaVision Head Writer Jac Schaeffer to 3-Year Deal

Mighty Member

So, just watched Winter Soldier, and in the scene where Steve and Natasha confront Agent Stillwell, he name drops Stephen Strange. Was that a nudge nudge wink wink kind of thing or was it intentional due to the movie coming out? I'm surprised they didn't ask who he was. But then it doesn't make sense because Stephen hadn't gotten his powers yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    So, just watched Winter Soldier, and in the scene where Steve and Natasha confront Agent Stillwell, he name drops Stephen Strange. Was that a nudge nudge wink wink kind of thing or was it intentional due to the movie coming out? I'm surprised they didn't ask who he was. But then it doesn't make sense because Stephen hadn't gotten his powers yet.
    It's more of wink to the fans. The writers later rationalized it as Stephen being influential as a famous surgeon.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    I'm kinda pissed about this. Any chance we had of ATJ coming back as Pietro via multiverse shenanigans (yes, I still have hope, mind your business) seems to become less viable if he establishes himself as a character for a different Marvel franchise. Feige, offer this man a better contract, please!

Also, who the hell even wants Kraven as a multiple-film standalone franchise? He's the kind of character that's good for one Spider-Man movie adapting The Last Hunt... I don't think he's Venom to carry his own franchise for multiple movies that are not about Spider-Man at all. I feel like Sony is getting too confident with the Venom success when they should probably wait to see how Morbius fares first.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm kinda pissed about this. Any chance we had of ATJ coming back as Pietro via multiverse shenanigans (yes, I still have hope, mind your business) seems to become less viable if he establishes himself as a character for a different Marvel franchise. Feige, offer this man a better contract, please!

Also, who the hell even wants Kraven as a multiple-film standalone franchise? He's the kind of character that's good for one Spider-Man movie adapting The Last Hunt... I don't think he's Venom to carry his own franchise for multiple movies that are not about Spider-Man at all. I feel like Sony is getting too confident with the Venom success when they should probably wait to see how Morbius fares first.

I'd rather have more Quicksilver appearances than a Kraven solo

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post

I'm warming up to it. I wonder if the MCU is gonna use the Sony films as an incubator. To test out which characters are viable and which aren't. If these films succeed we might get to see them crossover as a next step. The Multiverse allows them to have multiple version simultaneously. They could have their cake and eat it.

Congrats to Ms. Schaffer getting signed on.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

They reused Alfre Woodard because, I always thought, the TV MCU is different universe from the MCU movies. It was odd because it broke the 4th wall.

I'm guessing the Spider-Man movie might be about the Spider-Verse to bring Miles Morales into the MCU and Morlun since it's rumored to be about the Wanda's multiverse (or something)

No Sony. Don't do it on your own. You'll just mess it up somehow. Just let Fiege/Marvel Studios do it for you while you just sit back and watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I'm guessing the Spider-Man movie might be about the Spider-Verse to bring Miles Morales into the MCU and Morlun since it's rumored to be about the Wanda's multiverse (or something)
    Miles already exists in the MCU; he was mentioned in the first Spidey film by his uncle. But the odds of Miles showing up in a MCU film depend entirely on what happens after Holland's current contract is finished, and whether Sony and Disney cut another deal or Sony tries to go on their own again.

I won't be surprised if we see Miles (as Spidey) cameo in Far From Home since it's a multiverse thing, but the MCU doesn't need a multiverse to use the character, they just need Sony to sign on the dotted line again.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Marvel Finally Confirms Oscar Isaac as ‘Moon Knight’ Star
    https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/osc...us-1234983362/

Oscar Isaac Is Moon Knight, Marvel Declares
    https://www.cbr.com/oscar-isaac-moon...rvel-declares/

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Miles already exists in the MCU; he was mentioned in the first Spidey film by his uncle. But the odds of Miles showing up in a MCU film depend entirely on what happens after Holland's current contract is finished, and whether Sony and Disney cut another deal or Sony tries to go on their own again.

I won't be surprised if we see Miles (as Spidey) cameo in Far From Home since it's a multiverse thing, but the MCU doesn't need a multiverse to use the character, they just need Sony to sign on the dotted line again.
    I'm sensing another IM3 situation where Tony was 'retired' at the end of that movie because RD Jr's contract was up and then we all waited with bated breath until the announcement that he signed on to do Avengers 2 and 3.

I think NWH will serve as a quasi 'finale' to Holland's Spider-Man trilogy and we will have to wait a bit until the Disney/Sony announces their new contract terms. I hope it's Marvel getting more control over Spider-Man while Sony employees get discounts at Disney world or something like that.

I've given up trying to predict anything with MCU Spider-Man.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've given up trying to predict anything with MCU Spider-Man.
    Yep.

And hilariously, virtually all the fan speculation about the MCU Spider-man movies have been quite wrong.

Extraordinary Member

The two vids below were posted in eternals thread tv/film section.

DC Comics Sale to Disney, Eternals Negative Reaction, WB Bets Big on The Batman & More I TCBC

INTRO [0:00]
    Negative Eternals Reaction and Hype [5:25]
    The Batman & Battisons big WB overall Deal [14:23]
    Star Wars Disney+ Series Canceled? [21:18]
    DC’s bleak future & Sale to Disney in question [26:37]
    Last edited by mace11; 05-29-2021 at 06:16 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Marvel's Eternals Trailer Numbers The Good & "Marvel first Bomb"

Note- i notice certain types on the internet who says eternals will be marvel's first bomb are the ones who want phase 4 to fail as well etc..and even the future mcu.