Page 170 of 775 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270670 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 11621
    Mighty Member

https://www.cbr.com/captain-america-...-role-changed/

This movie is so early in development how could her role have been changed and how bad was the backlash? And already it's reduced? I'm hoping some changes are made and that at least Sharon's story is a side plot to the main villain.

Extraordinary Member

Honestly...they really didn't use her to her full potential in WS and CW...then when they did give her more in F&WS they did a complete Heel Turn making her the shadowy big bad.

Fans had a lot to be outraged about with regards to MCU Sharon.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post

This movie is so early in development how could her role have been changed and how bad was the backlash? And already it's reduced? I'm hoping some changes are made and that at least Sharon's story is a side plot to the main villain.
    How reliable is that

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Honestly...they really didn't use her to her full potential in WS and CW...then when they did give her more in F&WS they did a complete Heel Turn making her the shadowy big bad.

Fans had a lot to be outraged about with regards to MCU Sharon.
    Marvel still has far to go with properly portraying female characters

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I don't buy this. I could maybe see some HR concerns over a director potentially dating one of his stars, but I think the source of this is trying really hard to make it seems like Marvel is a puritan of some kind who has an issue with the ''threesome'' nature of the relationship, and I just don't buy it. Kevin Feige doesn't seem to be the kind of boss who micromanages the personal life of his actors like that.

Not sure if I believe this, but it would truly suck if Sharon ended up being sidelined again because of this. On the other hand, her being the main antagonist of Cap 4 wasn't really the best idea, IMO. I think she works as an antagonistic force and an anti-hero of sorts, yeah, but not being the main villain of a movie like that. I like the report about Sin being the main villain a lot better, assuming that's true.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 05-31-2021 at 05:55 PM.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, I don't see why either sidelining her or villainizing hwr are the only two options

lol. Cap4 doesn't even have a release date yet and there is a quintillion projects set to come out this year, the next and 2023.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Not sure if I believe this, but it would truly suck if Sharon ended up being sidelined again because of this. On the other hand, her being the main antagonist of Cap 4 wasn't really the best idea, IMO. I think she works as an antagonistic force and an anti-hero of sorts, yeah, but not being the main villain of a movie like that. I like the report about Sin being the main villain a lot better, assuming that's true.
    I hate Sharon as the Power Broker but I'd rather this plot point get addressed then let it fester.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    lol. Cap4 doesn't even have a release date yet and there is a quintillion projects set to come out this year, the next and 2023.
    I think that Cap4 will displace Fantastic Four from its unannounced July 2023 spot since it has a cast and FF has no cast yet.

I doubt it. Cap 4 doesn't have a director yet. FF already does. Cap 4 will release in either 2024 (to coincide with Winter Soldier's 10th anniversary) or 2025.

Ultimate Member

The MCU has a trend off heroes being jerks to one another when meeting each other. Will that continue with the newer heroes going forward?

Yes.

10char

LATEST ‘ETERNALS’ MERCHANDISE HINTS AT A THANOS CONNECTION
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/la...os-connection/

What It...? will premier on August 6.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 06-02-2021 at 10:00 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    LATEST ‘ETERNALS’ MERCHANDISE HINTS AT A THANOS CONNECTION
    https://www.murphysmultiverse.com/la...os-connection/

What It...? will premier on August 6.
    Maybe we'll finally get baby Thanos?

Fantastic Member

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/marv...123200651.html

How can there be a "plot hole" when no one has seen the movie yet? I know, total clickbait article, but the hate for this movie it getting annoying.

Amazing Member

So far from what I've seen with the trailers of the upcoming movies, it seems like the aesthetic they're going for is separation. When Tony snapped and brought half the population back into existence, that shattered not just the populous but also the Avengers/Guardians as well. I like how you have Natasha/Yelena off in their own adventure in BW, Shang-Chi is going to be introduced as are the Eternals. Meanwhile Wanda and Vision had their thing going on in Westview and Sam and Bucky were trying to figure their lives out post Endgame. So, I think for a little bit it's going to feel disconnected, but I think after the next slate of films are released next year our heroes will get together again. I think Avengers 5 is not going to be the epic scale that Infinity War/Endgame were and it shouldn't be. I think it'll have a similar feel to Avengers 1.

Umm, Hulk was the one who brought everyone back with his snap. Tony killed Thanos and all of his minions.