Page 182 of 775 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 11625
    Ultimate Member

At least they could've brought Betty back as a recurring civilian character

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    At least they could've brought Betty back as a recurring civilian character
    maybe she and Abomination will show up in She-Hulk as clients Jennifer will be representing.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    maybe she and Abomination will show up in She-Hulk as clients Jennifer will be representing.
    I've heard rumor of her return in She-Hulk

I'd take at least a mention.

I think if she was coming back in She-Hulk they would have confirmed it by now like they confirmed Tim Roth's return.

One thing I've been wondering is, if Marvel could do Disney + shows like this during Phases 1-3 as in shows that definitely tie into the movies and even lead into them starring new characters and supporting characters from the movies, which characters or teams do you think would have gotten shows? I think an Agent Carter show and a very different Agent Coulson show would be a given. Maybe even a Nick Fury prequel. Do you think we would have gotten a proper Invaders team with Cap and Bucky teaming up with the original Human Torch and Namor? Would Black Panther have gotten a mini series where his father or grand father fought Captain America? Do you think the Leader or the Abomination would have returned sooner? Which characters would you have liked to see take on a D+ show back then?

Niffleheim

Right now I would love to see some prequels about Frigga, Lady Sif and Warriors Three, Heimdall, The Valkyries, Killmonger, Gamora and Nebula.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I've heard rumor of her return in She-Hulk
    I didn't know there were rumours about this hmmm cool

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    One thing I've been wondering is, if Marvel could do Disney + shows like this during Phases 1-3 as in shows that definitely tie into the movies and even lead into them starring new characters and supporting characters from the movies, which characters or teams do you think would have gotten shows? I think an Agent Carter show and a very different Agent Coulson show would be a given. Maybe even a Nick Fury prequel. Do you think we would have gotten a proper Invaders team with Cap and Bucky teaming up with the original Human Torch and Namor? Would Black Panther have gotten a mini series where his father or grand father fought Captain America? Do you think the Leader or the Abomination would have returned sooner? Which characters would you have liked to see take on a D+ show back then?
    Oh, I would have danced in my chair if during Age of Ultron, Quicksilver ran by and steamrollered Cap, and later in the movie, Cap dropped him as he attempted another drive-by and muttered, 'Not my first speedster.' Just sort of drop the hint that somewhere back in WW2, he ran with Lady Spitfire, even if we never actually got to see anything about that during the compressed bit of story during the First Avenger.

And then there could be a WW2 set spin-off exploring a short adventure, tucked away in the middle of the war years, in which Cap met Namor, Union Jack, the Human Torch, Spitfire, etc. but it was all hush-hush and top secret and never to be mentioned again. And Baron Blood could perhaps be involved... (Given that the MCU is quite different than the 616 universe, I'd expect some differences. The 'Human Torch' might be little more than a synthetic man with a built-in flame-thrower, and not quite the fiery flaming powerhouse from the comics.
    Or his origins might even be tied to Arnim Zola or Hydra research with the Tesseract, so that it's not quite as unlikely that Howard Stark or whomever could be developing AI and humanoid robots that can be mistaken for people back in the 40s!)

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Right now I would love to see some prequels about Frigga, Lady Sif and Warriors Three, Heimdall, The Valkyries, Killmonger, Gamora and Nebula.

I didn't know there were rumours about this hmmm cool
    Mostly just internet chatter from what I saw. Idk if there's any substance to it.

Mighty Member

William Hurt doesn't get enough credit I think for playing Ross. He has the right look and tone for the character. Has he commented on his experience in the MCU if he's enjoyed it?

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    William Hurt doesn't get enough credit I think for playing Ross. He has the right look and tone for the character. Has he commented on his experience in the MCU if he's enjoyed it?
    I don't think he would've come back as much as he did if he didn't enjoy the experience to some extent (aside from contractual obligations) but that's part of why I want him and Ruffalo to finally share a scene together.

I like Hurt's portrayal of Ross but given the allegations made against him I doubt Disney/Marvel is rushing to bring him back. I heard that they might be considering giving the parts that were meant for him to Val.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I like Hurt's portrayal of Ross but given the allegations made against him I doubt Disney/Marvel is rushing to bring him back. I heard that they might be considering giving the parts that were meant for him to Val.
    Did the allegations emerge again recently? Otherwise I wouldn't think it's an issue as they were first made in 2009 and Marvel had no issues to give him parts in their movies afterwards.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Ultimate Member

I think they were recently brought back up

I didn't even know there were allegations.

After seeing the second trailer to suicide squad, im glad GUnn never got to do Thunderbolts
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html