Page 197 of 775 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247297697 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 11621

The redhead on the left hand side of the poster could be Black Widow if she went to Sarkaar.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Ultron seems to be if Ultron got inside Visions body. He's got visions face in the red area there.
    He also looks like he has infinity stones on his chest.

It could be more like; what if Ultron successfully uploaded himself into Vision's body, defeated the Avengers, collected all the Infinity stones and ruled the world? Or what if Vision
    joined Ultron's side instead of Avengers? Maybe this Vision sacrificed Ultron to gain the Soul Stone.

I hope they do more animated shows with the old cast. I wouldn't a mini series starring the Howling Commandos, Sif & the Warriors 3 and other under utilized MCU characters. Not everyone can hold a live action show and these actors have commitments elsewhere.

Zombie Hawkeye? Seems like Clint fans can't catch a break.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    He also looks like he has infinity stones on his chest.

It could be more like; what if Ultron successfully uploaded himself into Vision's body, defeated the Avengers, collected all the Infinity stones and ruled the world? Or what if Vision
    joined Ultron's side instead of Avengers? Maybe this Vision sacrificed Ultron to gain the Soul Stone.

I hope they do more animated shows with the old cast. I wouldn't a mini series starring the Howling Commandos, Sif & the Warriors 3 and other under utilized MCU characters. Not everyone can hold a live action show and these actors have commitments elsewhere.
    I just don't want all future Marvel cartoons to just be based around the MCU.

They won't for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    They won't for obvious reasons.
    That and they're barely producing cartoons as it is .

Mighty Member

A couple of thoughts:

Well, we are finally here with BW getting released and I'm excited. I won't be going to the theater. I'll just wait for for it to come on D+ in a couple months. I'll be rooting for the movie's success though as well as Shang-Chi and Eternals. Whereas last year it felt like gnawing on a bone or eating scraps, this year and going forward I feel like I'm eating at a buffet with all the content/movies coming out. So, I'm happy to gorge myself, lol

And speaking of content, considering what's gone on in FAWS, Loki and with upcoming stuff, all of a sudden, the Infinity Saga seems like a tiny event compared to what's coming up. Rewatch value is through the roof for me.

Great time to be an MCU fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just don't want all future Marvel cartoons to just be based around the MCU.
    Co signed. Especially as a T’Challa fan.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Co signed. Especially as a T’Challa fan.
    I don't think they will. There's no reason to worry about it. And if they are, so what? Connections are part of the fun

Spectacular Member

Black Widow was actually awesome, saw it in imax 3D. It is on le of the best marvel movies but they're all pretty good. Good mix of comedy, drama and action.

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I don't think they will. There's no reason to worry about it. And if they are, so what? Connections are part of the fun
    Well, there's a lot more they could if they don't limit themselves to the MCU.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, there's a lot more they could if they don't limit themselves to the MCU.
    You're right, I agree. This is only the first series. I'm thinking going forward they'll have a mixture. Series connected to the MCU and unconnected. A nice balance.

Ultimate Member

Yay, nobody's favorite z-list comics turned movie villain. Mayne Kaecilius, Yon-Rogg, Whiplash and Kurse can show up too.

His design was cool, though

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    Yay, nobody's favorite z-list comics turned movie villain. Mayne Kaecilius, Yon-Rogg, Whiplash and Kurse can show up too.

His design was cool, though
    I surprisingly liked him .