Page 198 of 775 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199200201202208248298698 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 11621
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I surprisingly liked him .
    He was ok like most minor MCU villains. He's probably relatively more important to the MCU than to the 616. But maybe he'll be cool in Quantumania

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Corey Stoll had said he really wanted to come back and Ant-Man director said it was possible we would see him again so it isn't a big surprise to me. Perhaps Kang could give him some futuristic tech or Quantum realm powers to give him an edge against Ant-Man and Wasp.

Kang can pluck anyone from the time stream so previous foes returning was always a possibility. It would be cool if Whirlwind is a former foe of original Ant-Man and Wasp that Kang brings back to face the new Ant-Man and Wasp team.

Very cute black Panther children's book i found at B&N

20210708_230355.jpg
    20210708_225201.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Corey Stoll had said he really wanted to come back and Ant-Man director said it was possible we would see him again so it isn't a big surprise to me. Perhaps Kang could give him some futuristic tech or Quantum realm powers to give him an edge against Ant-Man and Wasp.

Kang can pluck anyone from the time stream so previous foes returning was always a possibility. It would be cool if Whirlwind is a former foe of original Ant-Man and Wasp that Kang brings back to face the new Ant-Man and Wasp team.
    I would like to see Whirlwind if we get any new villains.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Whirlwind's infinity heist design is my favorite look of the character. I also think the armored suit look he had in that book would translate into live action better than his other designs.

Ultimate Member

I wouldn't mind seeing Whirlwind show up. There are plenty of mid-level villains from the comics who could be used in upcoming projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Whirlwind show up. There are plenty of mid-level villains from the comics who could be used in upcoming projects.
    And he would definitely fit in an Ant-Man and Wasp movie...

Ultimate Member

And he would definitely fit in an Ant-Man and Wasp movie...
    Probably more so than Ghost, or Darren Cross

I'd like to know what happened to Ghost. I also wonder if every hero gets a suit. Then we'd get two Ant-Men, two Wasps, and Stature

Astonishing Member

If these box office predictions for Black widow are anywhere close to accurate this film is gonna blow up. And thats not including Disney + streaming numbers.

Probably more so than Ghost, or Darren Cross

I'd like to know what happened to Ghost. I also wonder if every hero gets a suit. Then we'd get two Ant-Men, two Wasps, and Stature
    Well, Cross made sense for a Scott Lang Ant-Man movie.

I think we're getting Ant-Man, Wasp, and Stature. I'm not sure if Hank and Janet will suit up.

Ultimate Member

Well, Cross made sense for a Scott Lang Ant-Man movie.

I think we're getting Ant-Man, Wasp, and Stature. I'm not sure if Hank and Janet will suit up.
    Yeah but Cross had like one comic appearance. I think Kaecilius had more appearances and he's nobody

Idk if Hank & Jan will, but I heard there was concept art for his Yellowjacket suit in AM&W

What are the chances we'll see Hope's evil version from an alternate universe?

Yeah but Cross had like one comic appearance. I think Kaecilius had more appearances and he's nobody

Idk if Hank & Jan will, but I heard there was concept art for his Yellowjacket suit in AM&W

What are the chances we'll see Hope's evil version from an alternate universe?
    Scott Lang's first appearance, in fact .

I don't think it's likely. I guess it depends on how they depict the Quantum Realm.

Ultimate Member

Scott Lang's first appearance, in fact .

I don't think it's likely. I guess it depends on how they depict the Quantum Realm.
    I was thinking more due to variants being a thing because of branching and parallel timelines, the former of which can be caused by time travel, one version of which is connected to the QA

Post-Black Widow, here is the new viewing order for MCU projects from Civil War onward:

Captain America: Civil War
    Black Widow
    Black Panther
    Spider-Man: Homecoming
    Doctor Strange
    Thor: Ragnarok
    Avengers: Infinity War
    Ant-Man and the Wasp
    Avengers: Endgame
    Wandavision
    The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
    Loki
    Spider-Man: Far From Home

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Post-Black Widow, here is the new viewing order for MCU projects from Civil War onward:

Captain America: Civil War
    Black Widow
    Black Panther
    Spider-Man: Homecoming
    Doctor Strange
    Thor: Ragnarok
    Avengers: Infinity War
    Ant-Man and the Wasp
    Avengers: Endgame
    Wandavision
    The Falcon and the Winter Soldier
    Loki
    Spider-Man: Far From Home
    BW really should've come in Phase 3.

I wonder how the immediate upcoming shows and movies will fit into this. Idk where Ms. Marvel & Hawkeye will be, but I'm guess LaT and MoM are after FfH