Page 21 of 775 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121521 ... LastLast

Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

New episode of Marvel’s Mightiest Podcast just posted! My reaction to the #AvengersEndgame trailer https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...445355087?mt=2
    “Marvel Fan Rave Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Shuri in one of the screens, is she dust?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Spoilers man!

It says she's "missing." So probably she got Snapped. It'd make sense; the Russos talk about how they decided who got Snapped based on how badly it would mess with the survivors' narratives. If T'Challa and Shuri are both gone then Wakanda has no clear ruler. The border tribe is weakened and certainly still pissed off/sore about how things went down in BP, M'Baku has barely brought his tribe back into the fold......this will push tensions even higher in Wakanda and who knows how strongly they'll hold to tradition after T'Challa, the border tribe, and Killmonger kicked those doors down. With most of the world's heroes out of commission, Wakanda suffering from internal struggles also removes them from the board, making earth even more vulnerable to whatever might be out there. Certainly not all the Outriders are dead, and if Thanos is now playing farmer and the Black Order is all dead there's no one to lead or control them.

But its also possible that Shuri is hiding or something (not cowering, Im sure she'd have a good reason for not letting people know she's alive). That screen Banner was looking at which said she was missing also had Scott Lang listed, and we know he's not actually dead.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

It’s possible that Shuri is in hiding and working with Scott and maybe Bruce on a special project or something...

Since Netflix is cancelling their Marvel shows left and right, I think it’s time these guys move on up to the big screen. Think of it this way, at the end of Avengers:End Game close to the credits, I’m sure we will get the feel good conclusion to leave things on a positive note, we will get the “continue to fight the good fight” speeches and protect New York City talk that we are expecting, a post credit scene perhaps at the end of some bad guys seen running down an ally or something after committing some crime and then all of a sudden some shadowy figures take them down which reveal to be the Defenders, same actors and all. How cool would that be! We get a Daredevil movie first but instead of we see the Marvel studios logo, we get A new division called Marvel Knights!

You got to admit, some people will definitely tune out of this universe after the next Avengers movie. I mean Marvel is setting it up to seem this way. You gotta keep people interested and come back. X-Men, Fantastic Four, and a Marvel Knights group of movies will do the trick I think

Quote Originally Posted by Random killer x View Post
    Since Netflix is cancelling their Marvel shows left and right, I think it’s time these guys move on up to the big screen. Think of it this way, at the end of Avengers:End Game close to the credits, I’m sure we will get the feel good conclusion to leave things on a positive note, we will get the “continue to fight the good fight” speeches and protect New York City talk that we are expecting, a post credit scene perhaps at the end of some bad guys seen running down an ally or something after committing some crime and then all of a sudden some shadowy figures take them down which reveal to be the Defenders, same actors and all. How cool would that be! We get a Daredevil movie first but instead of we see the Marvel studios logo, we get A new division called Marvel Knights!

You got to admit, some people will definitely tune out of this universe after the next Avengers movie. I mean Marvel is setting it up to seem this way. You gotta keep people interested and come back. X-Men, Fantastic Four, and a Marvel Knights group of movies will do the trick I think
    Yeah I don't see a significant amount of people just dropping Marvel movies after Endgame. Between Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Spider-Man, and Captain Marvel the MCU will be fine.
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

Lol they just bought the X-Men back. No one is going anywhere.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Random killer x View Post

We're probably gonna get the Shang Chi and Eternals movies along with Black Panther, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel and GoTG. I wonder if they're gonna give the X-Men their own movie first, or if they're going to appear in an Avengers movie like Spider-Man. If they make an solo movie, regular movie-goers will think it's a continuation of the Fox-verse and Disney wants to clean the slate and distance themselves from that trainwreck. It would help if the X-Men were in an Avengers film because it will integrate them into their new world with superheroes, and not as a separate entity like Spider-Man was for so long. If the Sokovia Accords still exist, they'll probably use it. I'm more interesting in the next Avengers film to see where they're going next. I've rather see an Uncanny Avengers film before an X-Men vs Avengers film. We already had Civil War.

Just a weekend diversion, I originally found this on Reddit.

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

As much as I'd love to see Charlie Cox and the rest of the Netflix Defenders show up in the movies, it wont happen.

First off, you got the problem with maturity ratings. Everyone knows superhero movies are family friendly (even when they're not) so you drop Daredevil into a big MCU movie and what'll happen? The kids who see it will find the Netflix series and before you know it, Disney will have parents complaining about their kids having nightmares after the Daredevil series showed a dude impale his own head onto a steel fence. Disney doesn't want to deal with the hassle, and honestly the Defenders probably aren't worth it anyway.

Then there's the friction; sounds like the Netflix and Marvel people are really not getting along. Marvel refused to negotiate with Netflix about episode counts, which stretched budgets and lowered quality. These guys are now competitors in the streaming market and it seems they're being petty. Sounds like Marvel wouldn't keep the actors just out of spite.

And despite claiming that the characters aren't going to just disappear, the Marvel guys have said there's no plans for the Defenders. Marvel just wants those IP's back so they dont have to compete with Netflix in the superhero genre.

And those actors are under Netflix contracts. I doubt they have clauses for movies. Maybe an appearance or cameo, maybe, but probably not anything bigger than that. So you'd have to re-negotiate with a bunch of actors you just forced into unemployment by strong arming Netflix into cancelling their shows. Its not a strong position to negotiate from.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

All-New Member

I'd like to see Drax reborn. Like in the comics with the ability to track Thanos and inability to die.

Brie Larson tweeted the reaction of a Brazilian Comic Con audience that had a sneak peak of the Captain Marvel movie.

https://twitter.com/brielarson/statu...16864940003328

Anyone here who was in that audience?
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

I reviewed Iron Man 2 for Marvel’s Mightiest Podcast. Listen on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, and Stitcher!
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...445355087?mt=2
    “Marvel Fan Rave Podcast” on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.

Stuntwomen for Scarlett Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen, Evangeline Lilly & More | Women of Action | THR
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGvEP41UKho