Page 294 of 761 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 11410

Purported Doctor Strange 2 Leak Features Professor X, Returning MCU Villains
    https://www.cbr.com/doctor-strange-2...x-ultron-bots/

At least the leakers have honed their cgi skills a bit better. Looks slightly better. Still not even MCU preliminary quality. But they are trying to be taken more seriously now, lol.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    At least the leakers have honed their cgi skills a bit better. Looks slightly better. Still not even MCU preliminary quality. But they are trying to be taken more seriously now, lol.
    MCU is getting worse in the CGI skill directions. Their CGI has taken a down down from phase 1 Iron Man n to their phase 4 films. to be more on point even their latest movie, Shang Chi has faced harsh CGI criticism due to how bad the CGI was, I once said it makes no sense that marvel comic films of 20 years ago like Spiderman 2 and X-MEN 2 have better and unique looking effects to the MCU films.

I will on paper hope that may change a bit with their xmen films because some x-men movies opted movies opted for more grounded more realistic looking CGI and effects, sometimes even practical effects, because the directors of those films wanted those movies to be taken seriously as drama. I do know this is just a hope wish, because MCU uses the copy and paste film making style where the same CGI set piece is used for all their movies.

It will be a miracle of any MCU film to even have the CGI set piece from Days Of Future Past or X2, But I will like to think anything is still possible because MCU X-MEN will would have a lot to be compared too in many artistic film areas, CGI been a big part, since the historical reality is, any Dr Strange and X-MEN crossover would and should feel more like Nolan's Inception merging with DOFP in the film making areas and that means, MCU would have to so something completely new from their own POV. A person like Mathew Vaughn or Christopher McQuarrie may have gotten this, not sure of Kevin Feige because that is not his film record and his record also shows, some directors have chosen not to work with him due to creative differences.
    Last edited by Castle; 10-05-2021 at 03:52 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ikaris and Superman comparisons .
    I thought Sentry is supposed to be Marvel's Superman. .

Wonder when he will show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    MCU is getting worse in the CGI skill directions. Their CGI has taken a down down from phase 1 Iron Man n to their phase 4 films. to be more on point even their latest movie, Shang Chi has faced harsh CGI criticism due to how bad the CGI was, I once said it makes no sense that marvel comic films of 20 years ago like Spiderman 2 and X-MEN 2 have better and unique looking effects to the MCU films.

I will on paper hope that may change a bit with their xmen films because some x-men movies opted movies opted for more grounded more realistic looking CGI and effects, sometimes even practical effects, because the directors of those films wanted those movies to be taken seriously as drama. I do know this is just a hope wish, because MCU uses the copy and paste film making style where the same CGI set piece is used for all their movies.

It will be a miracle of any MCU film to even have the CGI set piece from Days Of Future Past or X2, But I will like to think anything is still possible because MCU X-MEN will would have a lot to be compared too in many artistic film areas, CGI been a big part, since the historical reality is, any Dr Strange and X-MEN crossover would and should feel more like Nolan's Inception merging with DOFP in the film making areas and that means, MCU would have to so something completely new from their own POV. A person like Mathew Vaughn or Christopher McQuarrie may have gotten this, not sure of Kevin Feige because that is not his film record and his record also shows, some directors have chosen not to work with him due to creative differences.
    MCU CGI is nowhere near as bad as those fake leaks.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/wan...hn-1235082445/

‘WandaVision’ Spinoff Starring Kathryn Hahn in the Works at Disney Plus (EXCLUSIVE)

These shows must be great for D+ retention to spend resources on..... this lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

What do you even do with this? Showing her history up until WandaVision? Agatha somehow gets free and completely deflates what Wanda did?

Echo is one thing but this really feels like something we don't need even with how popular the show made Agatha.

What do you even do with this? Showing her history up until WandaVision? Agatha somehow gets free and completely deflates what Wanda did?

Echo is one thing but this really feels like something we don't need even with how popular the show made Agatha.
    Maybe they will make her Franklin's nanny when F4 comes around or Wanda's tutor in magic? They can also explain her long history. I don't know at this point I just sit back and enjoy whatever MCU puts out. Also I like magic so it's a win for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Maybe they will make her Franklin's nanny when F4 comes around or Wanda's tutor in magic? They can also explain her long history. I don't know at this point I just sit back and enjoy whatever MCU puts out. Also I like magic so it's a win for me.
    I mean, I assume that Wanda just unwhammies her from Westview whenever she needs advice but I don't know if this means she gets free or is before she went after Wanda.

I would watch the heck out of this. So many stories. Her mother, exploring her coven from the past, maybe finding out why her magic was so strong they feared her.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I mean, I assume that Wanda just unwhammies her from Westview whenever she needs advice but I don't know if this means she gets free or is before she went after Wanda.
    Have no idea though I believe they must have a good story to tell otherwise I agree an Agatha show is pretty out there.

At least it will give me a break catching up on shows because this is a hard "not worth 5 hours of my life" lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

At least it will give me a break catching up on shows because this is a hard "not worth 5 hours of my life" lol
    At this point they may as well just do the Jimmy Woo and Darcy spinoff.