Page 295 of 760 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 11387

WandaVision & Loki Lose Spots on Most-Popular Series List
    https://thedirect.com/article/wandav...-fHcO9BGVwlaCg

What If...? failed to make the chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post

First time seeing digital rankings but going throuyhh some after a search i have to wonder if im being stalked. Lmao. Since july i have had at least 7 of the top 10 shows as ones i watch except the week of september when it went down to 6.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

So this means Uatu is going to appear in a movie to talk about What If universes? I haven't seen the show, but I assume since he's on Disney Plus, they're going to make him canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    So this means Uatu is going to appear in a movie to talk about What If universes? I haven't seen the show, but I assume since he's on Disney Plus, they're going to make him canon.
    I watched them, honestly the only two that had me amped was black panther as star lord and the dr. Strange on where his girlfriend kept dying. They were goood especially the star lord one.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

Agatha Harkness Disney Plus Show BREAKDOWN - Daredevil MCU Update

I really liked Hahn's performance in WandaVision and Agatha was a really interesting character. I'll watch her new show (and I'm sure it'll be great), but I hope Disney isn't making it SOLELY because how well her portrayal was received. Entertainment franchises have been going overboard with spinoffs for the last couple of decades and lately too: The Bachelors, NCIS, Law & Order, CSI, the Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars and now Marvel too. I'm worried that Marvel Studios is focusing too much energy on creating content (quantity) for Disney Plus at the expense of quality. Resources are limited and I feel they could be spreading themselves a little bit too thin. But then again, Marvel Studios hasn't really laid any eggs yet so maybe I'm just underestimating them again. The legendary German-American architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe had it right when he said "less is more." (I'm applying his catchphrase to the entertainment industry). That's why I really like PBS and TCM. They show a wide variety of programs and films and don't overwhelm audiences with too much of the same content.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 10-07-2021 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    Technically, What If is already canon in the MCU multiverse.

I think it is all but certain that the Watcher will appear in live action somewhere. And maybe a few other characters from What If, like Captain Carter (a Peggy Carter who became a super soldier instead of Steve), will too. But for the most part I think the characters and worlds in What If will be kept in their own corner of the MCU multiverse. There might be a bit of back-and-forth but I don't expect too much.

But the Watcher showing up in the live action films? I'd put real money on that happening.

If Agatha is legit getting her own show.....man I don't even know. Could be really fun, could be....not. I really liked Hahn's performance, and despite not being as multifaceted as the comic version I liked Agatha in a fun, campy, Hocus Pocus kind of way. But can she support a entire (successful) narrative? Marvel made it work with Falcon and Wanda so I guess it's kind of a stupid question but it kinda feels like Marvel is just trying to cash in on someone's fifteen minutes of fame and the weird, unlikely success of "Agatha All Along" yknow? But screw it, they've made me a believer with talking racoons and walking trees so why the hell not?
    Last edited by Ascended; 10-07-2021 at 05:39 PM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    What do you even do with this?
    I'd be content with just a one-shot.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    I'd be content with just a one-shot.
    I think that would be better. Not everything needs a series.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Technically, What If is already canon in the MCU multiverse.

I think it is all but certain that the Watcher will appear in live action somewhere. And maybe a few other characters from What If, like Captain Carter (a Peggy Carter who became a super soldier instead of Steve), will too. But for the most part I think the characters and worlds in What If will be kept in their own corner of the MCU multiverse. There might be a bit of back-and-forth but I don't expect too much.

But the Watcher showing up in the live action films? I'd put real money on that happening.

If Agatha is legit getting her own show.....man I don't even know. Could be really fun, could be....not. I really liked Hahn's performance, and despite not being as multifaceted as the comic version I liked Agatha in a fun, campy, Hocus Pocus kind of way. But can she support a entire (successful) narrative? Marvel made it work with Falcon and Wanda so I guess it's kind of a stupid question but it kinda feels like Marvel is just trying to cash in on someone's fifteen minutes of fame and the weird, unlikely success of "Agatha All Along" yknow? But screw it, they've made me a believer with talking racoons and walking trees so why the hell not?
    Watcher already appeared in live action in GotG Vol 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq3GIYt7x4A

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    I really liked Hahn's performance in WandaVision and Agatha was a really interesting character. I'll watch her new show (and I'm sure it'll be great), but I hope Disney isn't making it SOLELY because how well her portrayal was received. Entertainment franchises have been going overboard with spinoffs for the last couple of decades and lately too: The Bachelors, NCIS, Law & Order, CSI, the Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars and now Marvel too. I'm worried that Marvel Studios is focusing too much energy on creating content (quantity) for Disney Plus at the expense of quality. Resources are limited and I feel they could be spreading themselves a little bit too thin. But then again, Marvel Studios hasn't really laid any eggs yet so maybe I'm just underestimating them again. The legendary German-American architect Ludwig Mies van der Rohe had it right when he said "less is more." (I'm applying his catchphrase to the entertainment industry). That's why I really like PBS and TCM. They show a wide variety of programs and films and don't overwhelm audiences with too much of the same content.
    If I've learned anything from years of watching Marvel Studios, it's that if they do a movie or a show, there is bound to be a purpose to it. Agatha is the first witch without an asterik that we've seen in the MCU. There is loads of potential in exploring what witches were up to in the MCU, how they differ from Strange's brand of sorcery and introducing more magical characters into the MCU outside of Dr Strange.

Plus, given where Wanda's show left her off, it's only fair that we get to see what happened to Agatha afterwards. Maybe she escaped from her enchantment or somebody helped her out of it..

What If ? wasn't as good as the other shows. Though I hope this doesn't deter Marvel from making more animated action shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At this point they may as well just do the Jimmy Woo and Darcy spinoff.
    Uhhhhhh.....

Ultimate Member

Maybe it's because people still have an attitude against animation.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    At least the leakers have honed their cgi skills a bit better. Looks slightly better. Still not even MCU preliminary quality. But they are trying to be taken more seriously now, lol.
    To be fair, those leaks are supposed to be ‘pre-vis’ work, which is basically storyboarding for cgi scenes. So they wouldn’t be ‘good’ cgi yet. But they could still just be fake. One of the two, lol

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Yeah but those guys weren't What If's Watcher.

I dunno about anyone else, but I am quite curious to see how the mid-credits scene plays out in season 2. I am really digging Captain Carter. If Marvel wanted to do a full show about her I'd watch the hell out of it.
    Last edited by Ascended; 10-08-2021 at 08:17 AM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Those were watchers,not the watcher or not Uatu The Watcher etc..

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Uhhhhhh.....

MCU Woo is too comedic for me to buy this happening without at least a lot of changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Yeah but those guys weren't What If's Watcher.

I dunno about anyone else, but I am quite curious to see how the mid-credits scene plays out in season 2. I am really digging Captain Carter. If Marvel wanted to do a full show about her I'd watch the hell out of it.
    I assume we'll see the rest of the Watchers show up to deal with what Uatu did in the season finale.

Captain Carter is fun but it seems like it rides so much on showing us "look how awesome Peggy Carter is!" that it doesn't really do much to differentiate her from Steve...and then she apparently can just follow the plots of his movies, his relationships, etc. with barely any change.