Page 326 of 775 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 11617

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    So she'll fight Colossus or Iceman probably
    I doubt there is anything X in it. After all the rumors were false about WandaVision, I'm not trusting anyone.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by I’m An Agent of Chaos View Post
    Wasn’t Mephisto just online speculation instead of rumor?
    Both are the same thing.

Merchandise for MoM confirm that Shuma-Gorath will appear like the plot leaks suggest. So the leaks are likely true.

The corner box shows Strange, Wanda, America, and Wong as a team. I think they become a team in the second half of the film, after conflicting with each other in the first half. Mordo and Shuma-Gorath are the bad buys.

There's also a shirt depicting Wanda working with the team. And as the synopsis has said from the beginning, Mordo is one of the villains. I'm betting Shuma-Gorath is who he has Strange accidentally unleash.

Merchandise for MoM confirm that Shuma-Gorath will appear like the plot leaks suggest. So the leaks are likely true.
    It increases the odds at least. But it's not like this was exactly a hard guess either, Shuma-Gorath has been on the short list of potential villains since before the sequel was officially announced and has been a regular part of various rumors (of varying degrees of plausibility) ever since. And the tentacle monster we saw a few times in What If just added some fuel to that fire.

I figure this is probably legit. Has the ring of truth about it, yknow? But remember the leaked Lego Endgame set with the giant War Machine? A lot of people thought that was legit too. So I'll believe it when I see it in theaters. Even if this is damn likely true.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I'm surprised how quickly they ditched the yellow gloves from Ragnarok.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

They didn't really work with the outfit. Plus I like the angle of seeing all of his scars/the hand shaking better without the gloves.

I also would bet a hundred bucks that the tentacle thing in What If is also meant to be Shuma Gorath.

Be interesting how the differentiate Shuma and Dormammu

another all power dimensional monster hell bent on eating everything

I thougth Nightmare was more interesting. Or go more personal with Mordo.

I really hope this movie isn't Kaecilll... i mean Mordo trying to go around and open a portal to let Dorma... i mean Shuma consume everything because he feels cheated by the Sorcerer Supreme.....
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Be interesting how the differentiate Shuma and Dormammu

another all power dimensional monster hell bent on eating everything

I thougth Nightmare was more interesting. Or go more personal with Mordo.

I really hope this movie isn't Kaecilll... i mean Mordo trying to go around and open a portal to let Dorma... i mean Shuma consume everything because he feels cheated by the Sorcerer Supreme.....
    I don't think they've confirmed a clear villain yet. Like, we're probably getting a Strange vs. Mordo fight one way or another, but there doesn't seem to be confirmation of the overarching threat other than cleaning up the multiverse.

I'm not sure if Shuma-Gorath is the Big Bad. He seems like something that would just be there to give Stephen (and company) something to fight.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm surprised how quickly they ditched the yellow gloves from Ragnarok.
    That's too bad.

One a side note, do we really need another 'world is ending threat' like we saw in DS1? Cause I don't think so. If Shuma-Gorath appears, I'd like to see him/her/it in a different capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    That's too bad.

One a side note, do we really need another 'world is ending threat' like we saw in DS1? Cause I don't think so. If Shuma-Gorath appears, I'd like to see him/her/it in a different capacity.
    Well, more like "multiverse-ending threat."

I must admit the critical reception towards Eternals has made me more enticed to see the movie than any of the marketing. I'm anxious to know what the heck is so bad about it, especially since reviewers have always been so lenient and soft on the Marvel franchise. It's kind of an anomaly.

Strange was probably washing the dishes when Loki and Thor arrived on earth.

Some non X-related rumors to chew on while we wait for the movies to come out:

These are all from the r\MarvelStudiosSpoilers, they have their own system for verifying rumors. [] are my own thoughts. Take all of these with the biggest bags of salt you could find:

Black Panther 2:

-Black Adam was shot next to the same stage as BP2. Reportedly Dwayne Johnson often visited the BP2 set. No word on if he has any role in it. [the mental image of the Rock wearing the BP suit made me laugh though. Psst, Marvel, Aldis Hodge is right *there*. >_>]

-Okoye wears the BP suit at some point.

-The events in Eternals springs Namor into action. Why he is taking out his aggression on Wakanda, I have no idea.

Spider-Man: No Way Home:

-Charlie Cox *is* in the movie and he lets Peter off the murder charges. He does not suit up. [Fingers crossed for this one.]

-Movie starts off with Peter, MJ and Ned unable to get into MIT because of the media attention around Peter being Spider-Man. This is part of why Peter goes to Strange.

-Strange's spell seemingly fails at first. Then, while Peter is chasing down the lady who can get them into MIT, they are attacked by Ock and the Multiversal Sinister.....uhhh Five [word is they couldn't secure Rhino for the movie].

-All the villains were pulled before their deaths and Strange wants to send them back. Peter, after the whole thing with Mysterio, doesn't want them to die and thinks they can be convinced to become good again. This backfires when Goblin serum kicks in and Norman goes on a rampage and a stray goblin bomb kills Aunt May.

-Of the Sinister *Five*, Ock and Goblin get the most focus. The one who gets the least focus is the Lizard.

-May gives the 'with great power' line in her dying breath (no alteration or irony or sarcasm, the whole thing). The iconic line is, according to certain test audience members, a huge theme of the movie and it feels completely earned within the context of the film. [We'll see]

-Andrew and Maguire come in in the second act. Apparently Ned plays some role in getting them to meet with Peter. Once they show up they are in the movie *a lot*. Maguire and Peter bond over the death of Aunt May. Dunst is also in the movie.

-Maguire's Peter has retired from being Spider-Man while Andrew's Spider-Man has stopped being Peter Parker in their respective universes. This plays into Strange's 'the problem is you, trying to live two different lives' line. [I hope this is true. I don't want the Spider-Men to be there just for empty fanservice. Let it be part of a story arc.]

-After the Sinister Five are defeated, Strange completes the spell so everybody forgets Peter is Spider-Man. No more IM or Avengers connection. Even his connection to Ned and MJ are severed. Movie ends up with Peter standing in front of Aunt May's grave and swinging across the city, now a complete loner. The Statue of Liberty is getting reoutfitted with the Captain America shield.

Other Rumors:

Patton Oswalt is Pip The Troll in Eternals.

Jim Carrey has reportedly been cast MODOK. No word where he is going to show up. [Personally I think he and Patton should switch roles]

Ayo appears in Moon Knight.

A big name Egyptian actor is playing Khonshu in Moon Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I must admit the critical reception towards Eternals has made me more enticed to see the movie than any of the marketing. I'm anxious to know what the heck is so bad about it, especially since reviewers have always been so lenient and soft on the Marvel franchise. It's kind of an anomaly.
    It does make people want to tamper their expectations. Some people were expecting this to be an Oscar worthy movie.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, more like "multiverse-ending threat."
    Sounds like just a bigger version of universal threat. Let's get something different