Page 355 of 776 FirstFirst ... 255305345351352353354355356357358359365405455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 11627

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Seems to follow the Loki stuff of getting rid of other universal anomalies to keep the main universe from collapsing.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    They're really trying hard to hide you-know-who(s).

Ultimate Member

So how does spoilers:
    Doc Ock get inside the glass prison
    end of spoilers

Also, spoilers:
    Peter and Strange fighting each other?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    So how does spoilers:
    Doc Ock get inside the glass prison
    end of spoilers

Also, spoilers:
    Peter and Strange fighting each other?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Either Peter somehow beats Ock or Strange comes in to secure him as the first villain.

It seems like Peter and Strange disagree on how to handle the villains.
    end of spoilers

Andrews Spidey will be the one to save MJ. He’s finally getting closure.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Whew that is.... a lot.

Casual reaction seems really high though, so maybe they know what they are doing.

But, as i've repeated ad nauseum, still would have preferred a.... mcu spiderman movie lol. But, I never really like Toby or Andrew movies.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    Either Peter somehow beats Ock or Strange comes in to secure him as the first villain.

It seems like Peter and Strange disagree on how to handle the villains.
    end of spoilers
    I'm guessing that'll be the plot point that drives them apart

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Whew that is.... a lot.

Casual reaction seems really high though, so maybe they know what they are doing.

But, as i've repeated ad nauseum, still would have preferred a.... mcu spiderman movie lol. But, I never really like Toby or Andrew movies.
    I liked Tobey's movies, and I didn't mind Andrew as Spidey (less Tobey face) but I don't see the point in bringing those 2 back, even though I think Andrew would've been good in the MCU

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    I liked Tobey's movies, and I didn't mind Andrew as Spidey (less Tobey face) but I don't see the point in bringing those 2 back, even though I think Andrew would've been good in the MCU
    Wow now I’m thinking about an alternate universe where Andrew’s Spider-Man is the one who shows up in Civil War. There’d be a lot less “Mr. Stark” stuff, but it probably could have worked as a soft-reboot of the character.

Whew that is.... a lot.

Will Tom Holland ever get a proper standalone Spider-Man movie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Wow now I’m thinking about an alternate universe where Andrew’s Spider-Man is the one who shows up in Civil War. There’d be a lot less “Mr. Stark” stuff, but it probably could have worked as a soft-reboot of the character.
    It definitely would have been different, especially considering how the MCU aspect has been integrated into Hollands' films.

Ultimate Member

I have to echo my sentiment that i would much rather see a completely standalone Spider-man movie.

I fully understand that Marvel had to "re-align" Spidey due to the disappointing Amazing Spider-man series but I don't like how Parker is so tied to the "Iron Man crew".

What I was hoping for with this movie is to see a Spider-man completely outside of the Iron Man stuff. But it seems that Sony and Marvel have finally agreed to the whole "Sinister Six" thing that Sony has been trying to throw into the movies for a LOOOONGG time now and here we are....

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I have to echo my sentiment that i would much rather see a completely standalone Spider-man movie.

I fully understand that Marvel had to "re-align" Spidey due to the disappointing Amazing Spider-man series but I don't like how Parker is so tied to the "Iron Man crew".

What I was hoping for with this movie is to see a Spider-man completely outside of the Iron Man stuff. But it seems that Sony and Marvel have finally agreed to the whole "Sinister Six" thing that Sony has been trying to throw into the movies for a LOOOONGG time now and here we are....
    You could have easily had a sinister six because of FFH

Parker being exposed is an easy reason for 6 criminals to ruin is life, he's a sitting duck now.

Adding Strange to the mix so they can add old spider-man villains is just adding 90 minutes to a movie for no reason lol

If they needed to break the multiverse, they coudl have had it as a post credit scene where Strange tries to do the spell and it doesn't work right.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

You could have easily had a sinister six because of FFH

Parker being exposed is an easy reason for 6 criminals to ruin is life, he's a sitting duck now.

Adding Strange to the mix so they can add old spider-man villains is just adding 90 minutes to a movie for no reason lol

If they needed to break the multiverse, they coudl have had it as a post credit scene where Strange tries to do the spell and it doesn't work right.
    I feel like maybe you set up the Sinister Six roster in the first three films and then you have all of them together for a fourth (like we've got Vulture, Shocker, Scorpion, Mysterio if he's still alive somehow), but instead we're getting a bunch of villains Holland has no connection to and they couldn't even fit in a sixth villain.

Like, setting aside the Multiverse stuff, the third film should've been like Kraven or Spider-Slayers to get out all the big Lee/Ditko stuff that hasn't been in the movies yet...instead of trying to make Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Kraven work in his own movie that no one is asking for.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I think it could've worked. I'd prefer if Peter was older anyway, although I don't have as much of a problem with him and Stark as a lot of Spider-fans do

Too bad we couldn't get Spec Spidey in live-action.