Page 381 of 777 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391431481 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 11647

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

Exactly this.

It's the world's worst kept secret at this point.
    The "secret" is better at promoting the movie than releasing it though.

It's an open secret... they will get the second wave of promotion once it is confirmed .

It is genius viral marketing.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Wonder how many times the word "nostalgic" will be mentioned in relation to the latest Spider-Man movie in the next few days.

I do think this whole new leak/spoiler culture could damage movies and television shows in the future (and not just for Marvel). I agree with previous comments stating superhero movies should be FUN first and foremost. People come to watch these films to be entertained. So more humor is good. I don't care if dudes like Ghost Rider, Silver Surfer, Namor and Daredevil end up being clowns in the MCU. In fact, I would EMBRACE that.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 12-14-2021 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Wonder how many times the word "nostalgic" will be mentioned in relation to the latest Spider-Man movie in the next few days.
    Consider I did not enjoy the other spider-men.... it is a weird type of nostalgia for me lol.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Damn, Multiverse of Madness looks insane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxN1T1uxQ2g

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Damn, Multiverse of Madness looks insane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxN1T1uxQ2g
    Damn...A24 has discovered the Multiverse!

Seriously though, is Multiverse the new "thing" in Hollywood?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    From some of the reviews I have read and watched. Like Grace Randolph/Beyond the trailer, The Guardian, Independent online, Screenrant to name a few. The word fun is slightly outpacing nostalgic. Screenrant even ends their review with ''incredibly fun'' movie.

However the whole point of nostalgia is that it is meant to be fun, so I am thinking both words are going to be synonyms sometimes.

Additionally I will be keen to see some comic fans reactions to the film because I remember the Infinity war vs Endgame debate, the overwhelming majority of fans that preferred infinity war, chose it over endgame because they had some issues with the big fan service/nostalgia aspect of endgame. So to get back more to your question, i think the constant term of the word nostalgia here may end up like deja vu with another mcu movie after Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Consider I did not enjoy the other spider-men.... it is a weird type of nostalgia for me lol.
    I am also not a fan of the previous Spider-Men either. So no nostalgia at my end either. That being said, I'm sure NWH will be a massive success. Lots of folks wanna see the three Peters together on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    From some of the reviews I have read and watched. Like Grace Randolph/Beyond the trailer, The Guardian, Independent online, Screenrant to name a few. The word fun is slightly outpacing nostalgic. Screenrant even ends their review with ''incredibly fun'' movie.

However the whole point of nostalgia is that it is meant to be fun, so I am thinking both words are going to be synonyms sometimes.

Additionally I will be keen to see some comic fans reactions to the film because I remember the Infinity war vs Endgame debate, the overwhelming majority of fans that preferred infinity war, chose it over endgame because they had some issues with the big fan service/nostalgia aspect of endgame. So to get back more to your question, i think the constant term of the word nostalgia here may end up like deja vu with another mcu movie after Endgame
    I also prefer Infinity War over Endgame. I appreciate the MCU introduced a different kind of time travel that actually makes a lot more sense if you think about it. But I was bored to see so many versions of the same characters in that movie. I think Endgame was successful because a bunch of major characters retired (for now) and it concluded the Infinity Saga. Endings are always nice. But yeah, I hate the way Marvel is doing the whole time travel/multiverse thing. Which is weird because I'm not really impressed with their "grounded" properties either in Phase 4. I do think that WandaVision and Shang-Chi were pretty good though. However, for some reason, I've actually LOST a little bit of my anticipation for future MCU projects in recent weeks. Looking forward to some fun in Thor 4 and the Guardians of the Galaxy 3 though.
    Last edited by Albert1981; 12-14-2021 at 09:00 PM.

Actual leaked trailer for Dr Strange: Multiverse of Madness:

https://twitter.com/thoufiq25/status...57462022807552

spoilers:

-This film looks beautiful.

-Interested in the wedding scene. Is Wanda having another vision? Is Paul Bettany also in this as Vision?

-Didn't expect Strange Supreme to show up but he looks great here.

-Considering that it looks like the film will deal with Strange trying to fix his own mistakes and even has evil Dr Strange, what was up with Cumberbatch's comment about Strange not having a character arc? So far it looks like it's still mostly about him. Were his comments taken out of context?

-Love Wanda's new costume. Also she looked shocked when Strange asked her about the Multiverse. What has she learned about it?

end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

After that latest episode of Hawkeye...I am totally in love with Yelena.

spoilers:

-Interested in the wedding scene. Is Wanda having another vision? Is Paul Bettany also in this as Vision?

-Considering that it looks like the film will deal with Strange trying to fix his own mistakes and even has evil Dr Strange, what was up with Cumberbatch's comment about Strange not having a character arc? So far it looks like it's still mostly about him. Were his comments taken out of context?

-Love Wanda's new costume. Also she looked shocked when Strange asked her about the Multiverse. What has she learned about it?

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    So the leaks were wrong or Marvel is throwing major missed direction
    end of spoilers

Oh and LOL at "ThE sHoWs DoNt HaVe To Be WaTcHeD"

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Oh and LOL at "ThE sHoWs DoNt HaVe To Be WaTcHeD"
    100% better sign up to that D+ to know what's up

Where are you getting the 'shows don't have to be watched' quote? I remember both Nate Moore and Kevin Feige saying that the events of the shows will flow into the movies. We are also seeing that happen between shows as well. 'What If' can be watched independently but if you've seen Loki you know how the Multiverse is born and it gives you extra context. I think the same thing will happen here, Westview gets mentioned in Dr Strange 2 but the A-plot of the movie is Wanda helping Strange with something else entirely.

Also, whoever is in charge of stopping NWH leaks need to be fired. Almost the entire damn movie is on YT now in short one minute clips.

Oh and regarding a certain character (not played by Andrew or Tobey) rumored to cameo in NWH, spoilers:
    Matt Murdock is for real in NWH. As someone who was introduced to Daredevil through his cross overs with Spider-Man, this made me geek out. Also, Fisk showed up in the latest Hawkeye episode.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I hope they actually establish a reason why Strange didn't get involved with Westview and doesn't just handwave it.

So I guess Mordo and Supreme Strange are the villains?
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    I saw the leaked trailer. Looks wild. spoilers:
    Strange seems to be the central focus despite all the leaks and worry saying he wasn't
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    I hope they actually establish a reason why Strange didn't get involved with Westview and doesn't just handwave it.

So I guess Mordo and Supreme Strange are the villains?
    end of spoilers
    Because heroes get to do whatever they want in the MCU?