Page 400 of 775 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 11617
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    I wanna see him as a the Beyonder.
    "Whoa. Let's play a game."

I can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I can see it.
    Especially the way he is depicted in Illuminati, I think it's a real good choice

That wouldn't be bad at all actually. I can see it.

Wasn't there rumors of him playing Namor at one point? I can almost see that one, but I'd much rather someone else get the part.

Well, if Keanu is too Keanu to play Richard Rider, who do you guys think should get that role?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    That wouldn't be bad at all actually. I can see it.

Wasn't there rumors of him playing Namor at one point? I can almost see that one, but I'd much rather someone else get the part.

Well, if Keanu is too Keanu to play Richard Rider, who do you guys think should get that role?
    Alan Ritchson?

Extraordinary Member

Maybe this is why...

Promo art of Jane Foster and Thor from Love and Thunder:

The Jane is so comic accurate, I love it

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I love Jane Thor, but.... Odinson ate her up with this design. It's probably my favorite he's ever had in the MCU. That's what we need: MORE BRIGHT COLORS! I'm so tired of the predominantly black/dark suits.

I do like that Jane is blonde and with a helmet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I love Jane Thor, but.... Odinson ate her up with this design. It's probably my favorite he's ever had in the MCU. That's what we need: MORE BRIGHT COLORS! I'm so tired of the predominantly black/dark suits.

I do like that Jane is blonde and with a helmet, though.
    All he needs is a helmet!

I'm just glad Thor looks relatively normal again.
    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    The Jane is so comic accurate, I love it
    It's weird seeing Jane with exposed eyes.

She also looks a little more...dainty, I guess? Compared to the comics? Although still wholesale comic-accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    All he needs is a helmet!
    Well, that's Jane's thing now .

Thor's outfit looks so... bad. It looks like it was designed by Fisher Price. Jane Thor looks much better, though I miss the asymmetry of from her comic look with the long black sleeve on one arm.

I like them both.

Has anyone else noticed a real push for really comic accurate costumes in phase 4? I feel like Jane was practically ripped straight from the page. I'm digging it; it follows all the established MCU aesthetics while still looking unique and recognizable. Mjolnir looks....interesting. I think maybe they went a little overboard on the cracks. If Etiri reforged the hammer he did a halfassed job of it.

I still wish Thor had kept the eyepatch and/or the weight, just something to grime him up a little; Viking gods shouldn't be so pretty. But nonetheless I'm digging the colors here, it's a nice change of pace (though I do adore the black Infinity/Endgame armor) and I'm hoping it says something about where Thor's head is at and his emotional state. Sad Thor was fine as a phase but this is supposed to be Thor doing, for the first time, what he wants instead of what duty demands of him right? Being who he is rather than who he's supposed to be, and all that? So a happy Thor in bright colors works just fine.

And I'm loving that text from superheroes with Scott and Clint.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I like them both.

Has anyone else noticed a real push for really comic accurate costumes in phase 4? I feel like Jane was practically ripped straight from the page. I'm digging it; it follows all the established MCU aesthetics while still looking unique and recognizable. Mjolnir looks....interesting. I think maybe they went a little overboard on the cracks. If Etiri reforged the hammer he did a halfassed job of it.

I still wish Thor had kept the eyepatch and/or the weight, just something to grime him up a little; Viking gods shouldn't be so pretty. But nonetheless I'm digging the colors here, it's a nice change of pace (though I do adore the black Infinity/Endgame armor) and I'm hoping it says something about where Thor's head is at and his emotional state. Sad Thor was fine as a phase but this is supposed to be Thor doing, for the first time, what he wants instead of what duty demands of him right? Being who he is rather than who he's supposed to be, and all that? So a happy Thor in bright colors works just fine.

And I'm loving that text from superheroes with Scott and Clint.
    I think sad Thor would've been fine if it hadn't been handled as Fat Thor. I'd only want Fat Thor to stick around if Thor deliberately wanted to homage Volstagg...but that wouldn't happen.

Of course these movies are all over the place with who Thor is supposed to be and what Thor wants so I'm just expecting it to stand on its own .

I'm just glad Thor looks relatively normal again.

It's weird seeing Jane with exposed eyes.

She also looks a little more...dainty, I guess? Compared to the comics? Although still wholesale comic-accurate.

Well, that's Jane's thing now .
    I think they can't do the comic transformation where she sizes up, but who knows maybe she will?

I wonder when she gets powered up her eyes will go white like Thor in the films