Page 406 of 773 FirstFirst ... 306356396402403404405406407408409410416456506 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 11592
    Astonishing Member

There's one more thing. MCU's Phase One was around the Infinity Saga; well, I believe the current Phase will be around the Secret War. And if you ask me which version of the Secret War, I think the most obvious choice would be the 2015's version. Pretty much at the end of it, we could have a MCU that has "assimilated" characters and elements from the Sony's movies; just like the 2015's Secret War allowed main Earth-616 to assimilate characters from different realities.

Between them, Earth-616 "assimilated":
    - Miles Morales (the Ultimate Spider-Man) from the Ultimate Universe.
    - Several secondary characters from the Ultimate Universe, like the Bombshell girl, I think.
    - The Old Man Wolverine.
    - The "humaniod galaxy girl" from the A-Force's territory.
    - Some elements from the 2099's future (I think).

You get the idea.

EDIT: By the way, I think both Tobey and Andrew's Spider-Men could be permanently moved into the MCU. Why? Well, the idea of three different Peter Parkers/Spider-Man in the same universe is nor really weird. I mean, in a way, it would be like an adaptation of the comics' Clone Saga, as the three Peters could interact as brothers in a similar way to how Peter does with Kaine and Ben.
    Last edited by Ursalink; 01-26-2022 at 01:05 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    EDIT: By the way, I think both Tobey and Andrew's Spider-Men could be permanently moved into the MCU. Why? Well, the idea of three different Peter Parkers/Spider-Man in the same universe is nor really weird. I mean, in a way, it would be like an adaptation of the comics' Clone Saga, as the three Peters could interact as brothers in a similar way to how Peter does with Kaine and Ben.
    At least in this case we can instantly tell each MCU Peter from each other facially, unlike with Kaine and Ben when they don't differentiate themselves.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I'd be fine with Tobey and Garfield continuing as Spider-Men, in some capacity, I suppose. But it's not anything I really need either. It was nice to see the former Spiders, but I don't need more than we already got. Plus, the Spider-Verse film did this kind of story better than NWH and if the MCU is going to dive into alt. Spiders I'd rather get Gwen and Miles, though I dunno if Sony would roll with that?

More than anything I'm just hoping to see Holland get the chance to do a more familiar Spider-Man and don't see much reason to muddy the waters with Tobey and Garfield. They worked for that particular film but it's not gonna bother me if that's the last we see of them.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'd be fine with Tobey and Garfield continuing as Spider-Men, in some capacity, I suppose. But it's not anything I really need either. It was nice to see the former Spiders, but I don't need more than we already got. Plus, the Spider-Verse film did this kind of story better than NWH and if the MCU is going to dive into alt. Spiders I'd rather get Gwen and Miles, though I dunno if Sony would roll with that?

More than anything I'm just hoping to see Holland get the chance to do a more familiar Spider-Man and don't see much reason to muddy the waters with Tobey and Garfield.
    They worked for that particular film but it's not gonna bother me if that's the last we see of them.
    That's why I'm hoping a future Spider-Man movie isn't in a rush to get out as many spinoff characters as they can fit in.

Yeah I don't mind them showing up in even movies but I think the Spider-Man films will focus on Holland. I only expect Miles in the next trilogy to set up a successor to Peter after this upcoming trilogy

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Yeah I don't mind them showing up in even movies but I think the Spider-Man films will focus on Holland. I only expect Miles in the next trilogy to set up a successor to Peter after this upcoming trilogy
    Yeah, the only reason to introduce Miles is to phase Holland out (even if, in some ways, he's only just now really getting started as Spider-Man), although I wonder how they would handle Miles so as to not seem like a retread of MCU Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    There's one more thing. MCU's Phase One was around the Infinity Saga; well, I believe the current Phase will be around the Secret War. And if you ask me which version of the Secret War, I think the most obvious choice would be the 2015's version. Pretty much at the end of it, we could have a MCU that has "assimilated" characters and elements from the Sony's movies; just like the 2015's Secret War allowed main Earth-616 to assimilate characters from different realities.

Between them, Earth-616 "assimilated":
    - Miles Morales (the Ultimate Spider-Man) from the Ultimate Universe.
    - Several secondary characters from the Ultimate Universe, like the Bombshell girl, I think.
    - The Old Man Wolverine.
    - The "humaniod galaxy girl" from the A-Force's territory.
    - Some elements from the 2099's future (I think).

You get the idea.

I rather just get the clones. Although Garfield and Macguire could play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, the only reason to introduce Miles is to phase Holland out (even if, in some ways, he's only just now really getting started as Spider-Man), although I wonder how they would handle Miles so as to not seem like a retread of MCU Peter.
    MCU Peter took nearly everything that made Miles unique. The only thing left is his parents and uncle. So maybe have Miles be Aaron's sidekick before going straight?

Ganke is easy to solve. Just make him Ned's cousin.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-31-2022 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    MCU Peter took nearly everything that made Miles unique. The only thing left is his parents and uncle. So maybe have Miles be Aaron's sidekick before going straight?

Or I guess make him a skinnier Asian kid.

Or I guess make him a skinnier Asian kid.
    Sure but making him Ned's cousin gives him more to do as a character and explores themes of legacy and family.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 01-31-2022 at 10:04 AM.

Sure but making him Ned's cousin gives him more to do as a character and explores themes of legacy and family.
    Now even MCU Ganke needs his own legacy character .

Now even MCU Ganke needs his own legacy character .
    it helps him be more than the guy in the chair or Miles's sidekick.

it helps him be more than the guy in the chair or Miles's sidekick.
    I am so done with guys (and girls) in chairs.

I am so done with guys (and girls) in chairs.
    It's what Ganke does. You can't avoid that with him.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Well you also have the unique powers (i.e invisibility and the stingers). Plus you could use the similarities between MCU Peter and Miles to further highlight just how different their experiences are.

I really don't think it'll be as difficult to make MCU Miles work as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Well you also have the unique powers (i.e invisibility and the stingers). Plus you could use the similarities between MCU Peter and Miles to further highlight just how different their experiences are.

I really don't think it'll be as difficult to make MCU Miles work as you think.
    I'm not a huge Miles fan so I hope you're right.