Page 407 of 773 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417457507 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 11592

Or just make Miles take from 616 Peter. Make Prowler a new take on Uncle Ben, if they don't use Felicia, swing her over to Miles, and have him become a photographer. The MCU has already had Peter take from Miles for its take so the other way around wouldn't be that shocking

Another thing is any MCU Miles would be competing with the Spider-Verse movies, which basically are Miles films, but I guess they could just do what they did with MCU Peter and emphasize his relationship with another MCU Hero, like FalCap or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Or just make Miles take from 616 Peter. Make Prowler a new take on Uncle Ben, if they don't use Felicia, swing her over to Miles, and have him become a photographer. The MCU has already had Peter take from Miles for its take so the other way around wouldn't be that shocking
    I feel like a lot of that is going to happen to Peter in the next movie though (at least Felicia), Prowler was always a warped take on Uncle Ben.

I do feel like they might give Miles whatever major Peter storylines they don't adapt or draw anything from.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Ganke is easy to solve. Just make him Ned's cousin.
    When I first saw the parallels between Ganke and Ned, I assumed that Ned would become Miles friend/mentor after Peter dies/retires, the same way Happy continues to mentor Peter after Stark passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I wouldn't mind Harry being Miles friend and Miles getting some of Peter's rogues from the comics but I think making Miles a photographer would be a step too far.

Given that even in his most recent interview, Holland reiterated that he feels he's 'done' with Peter for now, I think Miles would be what brings him back for Spider-Man 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Another thing is any MCU Miles would be competing with the Spider-Verse movies, which basically are Miles films, but I guess they could just do what they did with MCU Peter and emphasize his relationship with another MCU Hero, like FalCap or something.
    Or have him work as part of a team like Champions or Young Avengers. Peter worked with other heroes but he was never a full on member of the Avengers (he was briefly an Avenger in IW). Miles being part of team like YA/Champions, build up his relationships with other team members would help differentiate him from Peter. I also hope Miles solo movies remain his solo movies and the cross over movies remain separate.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    When I first saw the parallels between Ganke and Ned, I assumed that Ned would become Miles friend/mentor after Peter dies/retires, the same way Happy continues to mentor Peter after Stark passed away.
    That would be a weird way of working the dynamic in.
    I wouldn't mind Harry being Miles friend and Miles getting some of Peter's rogues from the comics but I think making Miles a photographer would be a step too far.

Given that even in his most recent interview, Holland reiterated that he feels he's 'done' with Peter for now, I think Miles would be what brings him back for Spider-Man 4.
    The only Peter Rogue I can see really fitting Miles on a personal level is Tombstone.

Although it would be kind of funny if they give Miles Harry and Gwen .

I think Hollands' just waiting for them to pitch him the big bucks to come back at this point.
    Or have him work as part of a team like Champions or Young Avengers. Peter worked with other heroes but he was never a full on member of the Avengers (he was briefly an Avenger in IW). Miles being part of team like YA/Champions, build up his relationships with other team members would help differentiate him from Peter. I also hope Miles solo movies remain his solo movies and the cross over movies remain separate.
    Miles is definitely a better Team Spider than Peter is. I don't know if they'd give him his solo movies, or if they'd let them be solo movies given how they handled MCU Peter.

Sony has it's madam web! Dakota Johnson is madam web from deadline!

https://deadline.com/2022/02/madame-...on-1234925603/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

I wonder which Madame Web she's playing.

I wonder which Madame Web she's playing.
    My money's on Julia Carpenter but out of all the spider related characters why Madame Web lol

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    My money's on Julia Carpenter but out of all the spider related characters why Madame Web lol
    They gotta use what they have. The paraplegic psychic angle is a unique gimmick. And if they wanna build a Sonyverse, Madame Web is a way to facilitate that.

They gotta use what they have. The paraplegic psychic angle is a unique gimmick. And if they wanna build a Sonyverse, Madame Web is a way to facilitate that.
    How? Is sony planning to establish web of life and the inheritors? Because if that's the case it can turn into a total mess considering sony's track record.

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    How? Is sony planning to establish web of life and the inheritors? Because if that's the case it can turn into a total mess considering sony's track record.
    Madame Web could be the Nick Fury figure brining people together. Her telepathic powers allow for her to just send a telepathic message telling "insert character" some plot tease.

I'd prefer Clone Conspiracy or Ends of the Earth being used if they want a team up film. Spider-Island works if you wanna bring in the spider people. I don't care about the Spiderverse that much. It looses appeal after awhile.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-03-2022 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would be a weird way of working the dynamic in.
    What's weirder is that after NWH, I can see MCU Ned joining the magical side of the MCU given his natural inclination towards magic.

Is there a magical super hero alter ego he can adopt?

The only Peter Rogue I can see really fitting Miles on a personal level is Tombstone.
    Why Tombstone?

I can see Miles fighting Scorpion, Rhino, Tarantula, Mr Negative, Silver Sable, Silvermane, Hammerhead, Jack-O'-Lantern, and basically any villain whom we likely won't see Peter fight on screen.

Although it would be kind of funny if they give Miles Harry and Gwen .
    Turnabout is always fair play..

Miles is definitely a better Team Spider than Peter is. I don't know if they'd give him his solo movies, or if they'd let them be solo movies given how they handled MCU Peter.
    Why wouldn't they give him his own solo movies? He is meant to be a lead and likely his replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

Such a weird choice. Madame Web? The only conceivable role a comic book accurate MW could play is a Nick Fury type role. Unless this is Madame Web in name only and this version is going to be more similar to Julia Carpenter or Jessica Drew or a combination of both.

Jessica Drew seems tailor made for a Sony/Marvel partnership movie. I wonder why they don't go for that. Or even the Slingers?

What's weirder is that after NWH, I can see MCU Ned joining the magical side of the MCU given his natural inclination towards magic.

Such a weird choice. Madame Web? The only conceivable role a comic book accurate MW could play is a Nick Fury type role. Unless this is Madame Web in name only and this version is going to be more similar to Julia Carpenter or Jessica Drew or a combination of both.

Jessica Drew seems tailor made for a Sony/Marvel partnership movie. I wonder why they don't go for that. Or even the Slingers?
    I figured it's gonna be Julia Carpenter as Madame Webb.

The Slingers would be perfect to adapt. All 4 characters are Peter Parker surrogates but in college. 3 out of 4 have their own niche- Ricochet can do street crime, Dusk is Supernatural and Hornet is a techie. You could have Prodigy as the POV during the big teamup.

I'd make Ned Wong's sidekick. I don't think he needs an alias.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-03-2022 at 04:09 PM.

Is there a magical super hero alter ego he can adopt?
    After seeing the interviews of people asking if Zendaya's character will get a costume, they just can't let anyone be normal in these movies.
    Why Tombstone?
    I think they could easily tie him in with Aaron and he fought Miles in the comics.
    I can see Miles fighting Scorpion, Rhino, Tarantula, Mr Negative, Silver Sable, Silvermane, Hammerhead, Jack-O'-Lantern, and basically any villain whom we likely won't see Peter fight on screen.
    They already set up Scorpion for Peter. I guess they can substitute Rio for Aunt May with Mr. Negative.

I'd rather see adult Peter fight his crime boss villains and we have the perfect set up for that now.

Sable's not really a villain, and any dynamic with Miles would just be riffing on her dynamic with Peter.
    Turnabout is always fair play..
    I mean, more people probably associate Superhero Gwen with Miles now and that would be the only version of Gwen we're likely to see in the MCU, if we do at all. So that's one reason I could see it happening.
    Why wouldn't they give him his own solo movies? He is meant to be a lead and likely his replacement.
    Just in terms of space and how the structure/configure contracts. I'm not sure I immediately see Miles getting his own movies.

It would be kind of funny to see an in-universe "back-to-basics" happen in the MCU with Spider-Man going back to high school. Again.

Of course we're probably talking about stuff decades ahead.

The only way this makes sense is if she's supposed to be playing Julia Carpenter. And even then, it's ridiculous to make a Madame Web movie.

Miles just fights Peter's rogues so you don't have to go far to find some. Plus the MCU will change them anyway.

Well other then julie they did have another young madame web.

[IMG][/IMG]