Page 408 of 775 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 11621

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Well other then julie they did have another young madame web.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Spidey needs more female villains. Even the ridiculous ones .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sable's not really a villain, and any dynamic with Miles would just be riffing on her dynamic with Peter.
    She can still easily be an antagonist and tbh they already used Ganke for Peter so using Sable for Miles is pretty small in comparison

I'd probably give Miles a relationship with a mutant. Similar to Peter had relationships with Kitty Pride in the Ultimate Universe or Chat in Marvel Adventures. It doesn't have to be those two and it could be someone else like Jubilee, Tempo, Surge etc.

It could even be Bombshell. .

He technically had one with Kate Bishop so you could do something with that.

I'd make Miles a cartoonist because I liked his artist hobby in into the Spider-verse.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    She can still easily be an antagonist and tbh they already used Ganke for Peter so using Sable for Miles is pretty small in comparison
    As long as she's not a domestic terrorist like she was in the last Spider-Man cartoon. Or a crime boss' daughter.

I know Miles doesn't really have as many memorable women in his life other than I guess Bombshell, Earth-65 Gwen, or Starling (whom I'm not sure could work in this setting unless that's what they do with Liz).

if John Boyega can be part of a future phase, he deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    if John Boyega can be part of a future phase, he deserves it.
    He wanted to be Iron Man so maybe he could be Arno Stark? Make Arno Tony's grandson from 2099 like Armored Adventures did. I thought about Boyega being Tom Foster- Bill's nephew.

There's always Miles and Prodigy from the X-men.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-05-2022 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    He wanted to be Iron Man so maybe he could be Arno Stark? Make Arno Tony's grandson from 2099 like Armored Adventures did. I thought about Boyega being Tom Foster- Bill's nephew.

There's always Miles and Prodigy from the X-men.
    It would be cool to properly see Goliath in live-action .

If and when Miles enters the MCU I do expect him to steal elements from Parker. I mean, Holland's Spidey stole huge chunks of Miles' status quo and life so they gotta fill those holes in with something. I can't see Fiege allowing both Parker and Miles to use Ganke as the BFF, even if Parker's version is called Ned instead.

But given the success of the Spider-Verse cartoons, would Sony even want to share? They cut the Parker deal with Disney because they had struggled so much with the Amazing films but Miles is in a really strong place already; does Sony have any real incentive to let Marvel use him?

And I'm totally hoping to see Goliath in Ant-Man 3. They already gave us Bill Foster and talked about the Goliath program, be a real shame to not do anything with it. I assume they'll be setting up Cassie as Stature and I don't want the film overloaded with new heroes like Strange 2 seems to be, but they can at least deliver on Foster, in some capacity.
    Last edited by Ascended; 02-06-2022 at 10:12 AM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It would be cool to properly see Goliath in live-action .
    After Finn was treated poorly in the sequels, i dont see Boyega joining unless he gets to be a lead. Luckily, Tom is a relatively new character so you could revamp him however you want.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-06-2022 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    If and when Miles enters the MCU I do expect him to steal elements from Parker. I mean, Holland's Spidey stole huge chunks of Miles' status quo and life so they gotta fill those holes in with something. I can't see Fiege allowing both Parker and Miles to use Ganke as the BFF, even if Parker's version is called Ned instead.

But given the success of the Spider-Verse cartoons, would Sony even want to share? They cut the Parker deal with Disney because they had struggled so much with the Amazing films but Miles is in a really strong place already; does Sony have any real incentive to let Marvel use him?
    I was only thinking they'd probably take from Peter because I don't think there's enough Miles stuff that isn't majorly pertinent to the Ultimate Universe that could be used to base movies around compared to what Peter has.
    And I'm totally hoping to see Goliath in Ant-Man 3. They already gave us Bill Foster and talked about the Goliath program, be a real shame to not do anything with it. I assume they'll be setting up Cassie as Stature and I don't want the film overloaded with new heroes like Strange 2 seems to be, but they can at least deliver on Foster, in some capacity.
    I keep expecting O'Grady to show up, but that's probably a pipe dream at this point.

I recently discover that The Hollywood Reporter put out an article in March 2019 saying that Kevin Feige was meeting with several members of the original X-Men cast for Marvel's plan for the X-Men.

Marvel Studios has not publicly revealed any plans for integrating members of the X-Men and Fantastic Four into its cinematic universe, though Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige is said to have met with several members of the X-Men old guard in recent months.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...t-2021-1195846

Why didn't other sites cover this news?
    Last edited by Gnostic; 02-06-2022 at 04:44 PM.

Just realized we'll probably start hearing about the Fantastic Four movie this year. So hyped for it. Right now, it's the only MCU film slotted for 2024. I'm expecting Captain America 4, Blade, and at least one other film to drop that year and then I wouldn't be surprised if we hit Phase 5 after that with the untitled mutant film dropping after that
    Last edited by The Kid; 02-06-2022 at 06:30 PM.

I'm interested to see how Watts conceptualizes the FF.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Just realized we'll probably start hearing about the Fantastic Four movie this year.
    Probably at the D23 Expo in September, I assume?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES