Page 414 of 776 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 11637

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Not really because superheroes started out as a power fantasy. I like Foggy but I rather be DD. Even in fanfiction Michelle will get a superhero alias. This isn't only common to superheroes as I'm sure anime fans will tell you the same.

The shows do more with them but in the movies, they are just in the background.
    I get that, but Foggy is still an important character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I get that, but Foggy is still an important character.
    I think having non-superhero supporting cast members are vitally important to superhero fiction. It's one of the big reasons I gradually lost interest in Arrow and The Flash tv shows. It's also why I think the DD show was great in how they handled their supporting cast. They were able to contribute just as much to the story without putting on a costume

That said, I do think Jane becoming Thor was an important and well told story. But IMHO, making supporting cast members heroes should be the exception and not the norm.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    DC helped marvel film a gotg 3 scene and marvel studios filmed the "cameos" scene from this weeks peachmaker! Crazy. They are working together on these films!

https://thedirect.com/article/marvel...er-finale-film
    Definitely prepping for that JLA/Avengers movie which might actually happen 5-10 years from now.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Agents of Shield did a great job given their budget. I really hope this universe ties into Multiverse of Madness because of this element which has gained importance.

Spoiler if you didn't watch Agents of Shield:

I wonder if we'll ever see Clark Gregg on the movie side ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Outside flashbacks or movies set earlier, or What If, probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    The MCU killed him off in Avengers. Unless they really care about him and bring life model decoys for Secret Invasion, they keep their characters dead. It's kinda why I always thought the TV stuff wasn't really canon. The Darkhold even looks different.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Outside flashbacks or movies set earlier, or What If, probably not.
    yeah, I mean if people love him they had so many seasons of Agents of SHIELD and his ending in Avengers was pretty glorious

“It seems that shield has appeared recently someplace… don’t you think it’s ‘Madness’?” a translation of the tweet says, reminding viewers that Captain Carter and all the What If…? episodes are streaming on Disney Plus.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...?ocid=msedgntp

Who isn't making a cameo in this movie ?

Who isn't making a cameo in this movie ?
    I hope everyone does. It would be fk'ed up if they leave anyone out. They could leave out JLaw Mystique though. I hope she rejected them when they asked her to make a cameo.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I hope everyone does. It would be fk'ed up if they leave anyone out. They could leave out JLaw Mystique though. I hope she rejected them when they asked her to make a cameo.
    What would be the goal for all these cameos? I understand introducing the idea of mutants to the MCU is needed but do we need every single character making a cameo? I certainly don't want to see JLaw but I can see her being part of it after the outrage from fans about the rumours that she was in talks with Marvel Studio last year
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    What would be the goal for all these cameos? I understand introducing the idea of mutants to the MCU is needed but do we need every single character making a cameo? I certainly don't want to see JLaw but I can see her being part of it after the outrage from fans about the rumours that she was in talks with Marvel Studio last year
    Yes. We need every character. It's called the Multiverse of Madness. It would be underwhelming for it to not be madness and for it to not have as many different universes as it can. If No Way Home showed us 3 different universes in one movie without Multiverse in the title, this movie has to do it.
    Last edited by Force de Phenix; 02-20-2022 at 05:05 PM.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

All I'll say is that if the rumor about spoilers:
    Anson Mount returning as Black Bolt
    end of spoilers is true, then I don't ever wanna hear anyone saying Finn Jones can't return as Iron Fist, 'cause clearly, nothing is off the table at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    All I'll say is that if the rumor about spoilers:
    Anson Mount returning as Black Bolt
    end of spoilers is true, then I don't ever wanna hear anyone saying Finn Jones can't return as Iron Fist, 'cause clearly, nothing is off the table at this point.
    I agree he needs to be brought back spoilers:
    so he can be heroically killed off and replaced by the new IF from the comics or a variant Danny Rand from the Multiverse who is comic accurate and not a spoiled brat. Mwhahahahaha
    end of spoilers

Also, spoilers:
    Anson Mount (or any of the Inhumans really) weren't miscast though. They were just in a bad production. Finn was horribly miscast.
    end of spoilers