Page 416 of 777 FirstFirst ... 316366406412413414415416417418419420426466516 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 11645

If that is true, I predict the project will be titled "Avengers vs X-Men" because much of that story dealt with the X-Men trying to kill Wanda for what she did.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    So probably it's deliberately ambiguous whether Khonsu is actually there, but is he also hallucinating the costume forming on his body?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    This scooper called "MyTimeToShineHello" said they're doing Children's Crusade too. I guess it'll have the same purpose it did in the comics of "redeeming" Wanda after MOM.

Might not be true ofc, but I'm really hoping it is lol.
    Her scoops have been accurate as hell recently. She basically leaked all of NWH and her early leaks of Doctor Strange have all been slowly been proved true. She's also said another Wanda solo project in the works. I'm guessing Children's Crusade to introduce the YA and bring Wanda back into the fold followed by her own solo movie

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    If that is true, I predict the project will be titled "Avengers vs X-Men" because much of that story dealt with the X-Men trying to kill Wanda for what she did.
    Maybe Young Avengers vs. X-Men. The main Avengers won't regroup for years according to Feige. It'll be a big deal when we get another Avengers film

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    Her scoops have been accurate as hell recently. She basically leaked all of NWH and her early leaks of Doctor Strange have all been slowly been proved true. She's also said another Wanda solo project in the works. I'm guessing Children's Crusade to introduce the YA and bring Wanda back into the fold followed by her own solo movie

Maybe Young Avengers vs. X-Men. The main Avengers won't regroup for years according to Feige. It'll be a big deal when we get another Avengers film
    I hope whatever they have Wanda doing in MoM doesn't bog her down as much as the stuff in the comics did, but I think GA are more forgiving of the stuff she does and she hasn't reached a "No More Mutants" point of no return.

My guess for the Scarlet Witch solo project is that MoM will show us a villainous Wanda with some hints that she's being corrupted by the Darkhold. The solo project will be a combination of 'Nights of Wundagore' and 'Childrens Crusade'. It would also be a good way to introduce Dr Doom into the MCU. He helps Wanda realize that she is being corrupted by Cthon and tries to help her but he also tries to usurp power for himself. You could even play the angle that Doom wants to rescue his mother but he also wants to take over the world. The YA stop him from doing the latter but in the process also prevent him from achieving the former .

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Yes. EVERY character.

Bring back Nic Cage. Wesley Snipes. Thomas Jane. Dolph Lundgren. David Hasselhoff. Recreate the old George Lucas Howard the Duck with CG.

See if anyone from any of the Fantastic Four movies wants to come back.
    The cherry on top would be if they reference Nicholas Hammond and the Japanese Spider-Man show.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I am going to need Elektra to be reintroduced in the MCU. Maybe in a film/series that isn’t necessarily Daredevil related.
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    That's debatable. spoilers:
    Anson's acting as Blackagar was not great, IMO. I'm not saying he is a bad actor, but I do not think that show was a good representation of it enough for people to act like he absolutely needed to come back. I'd argue Serinda Swan was the one who gave the best performance with the poor material she got. Everyone else was mid to bad.

And yes, I take Finn's acting as Danny any day over 99% of that Inhumans show. I thought he had good chemistry with Mike Colter's Luke Cage and I believe he would do just fine if they did a Heroes For Hire show/movie in the MCU.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    We can agree to disagree. I think Inhumans were well cast but overall were stuck in a poor production. Like Jaimie Fox in ASM2. Whilst Finn is in the same category as the previous two live action Dr Doom actors in terms of being horribly miscast for the role.

end of spoilers

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

I was not a fan of Finn as I didn't see much acting just whining...
    For Inhumans. It was lke a made for tv movie from the 70's Not great, kinda cheesy but an ok few hours or how many it was in total. It didn't help that it seemed that Marvel TV pretty much dropped them as it seems the MCU and Comics have too...

For Wanda, Meh, never been a fan and she has almost always had a screw loose so she is always on the brink.

For MoM, I want glimpses, I don't need to see full on reveals but glimpses will make me happy and excited. Just no Gamma Dogs please...

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    I was not a fan of Finn as I didn't see much acting just whining...
    For Inhumans. It was lke a made for tv movie from the 70's Not great, kinda cheesy but an ok few hours or how many it was in total. It didn't help that it seemed that Marvel TV pretty much dropped them as it seems the MCU and Comics have too...

For Wanda, Meh, never been a fan and she has almost always had a screw loose so she is always on the brink.

For MoM, I want glimpses, I don't need to see full on reveals but glimpses will make me happy and excited. Just no Gamma Dogs please...
    Thanks to bad writing...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thanks to bad writing...
    There is that and in the 80's where her and Pietro seemed to turn into the Dollanganger twins. Then Vision, then I have kids, then I don't have kids, then who's your nanny, then I am your Father, then who's your daddy, then I hate mutants, then I am not a not a mutant, then I do have kids...She literally has been a blender of bad ideas...No wonder she keeps going off...

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    There is that and in the 80's where her and Pietro seemed to turn into the Dollanganger twins. Then Vision, then I have kids, then I don't have kids, then who's your nanny, then I am your Father, then who's your daddy, then I hate mutants, then I am not a not a mutant, then I do have kids...She literally has been a blender of bad ideas...No wonder she keeps going off...
    I mean, she and her brother have gone through plenty of retcons and plot twists but she was still a pretty consistently heroic and capable character up until Brian Michael Bendis wrote her.

So sony has a unknown marvel film listed next summer (spider-verse 3, jackpot, slingers, madame web? We don't know. My guess is spider-verse 3.) but guess what day wb put flash new date on? Yup same day! So marvel vs dc on the same day. Plus transformers beast wars/ bumblebee 2 movie two week before and indy 5 week before! So transformers, indy 5, flash, and marvel in three weeks at theatres and marvel and dc same day! That's going to be a crazy box office! Plus if it's spider-verse 3 then two multiverse hero films same day!

I don't think Madame Web should get a movie. I think she should just be a Nick Fury type character that assembles the Web Warriors like in the 90s cartoon. Jamie Lee Curtis would be perfect for the role.

Sony should make a Spider-Girl movie set in the Raimi-verse if they want a female-led Spider-film.

Extraordinary Member

Films
    Phase 4 Update.

Upcoming

Post-production
    Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
    Thor: Love and Thunder
    Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
    A few weeks ago.
    Post-production
    The Marvels
    Recently.
    Post-production
    Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
    Filming
    Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    A Young Avengers TV project based on the Children Crusade was reported back in September 2020 by Geekosity. Go to 2:18 of this video.

Geekosity also reported that Xavier and the Illuminati would be in Multiverse of Madness back in early January 2020. Weeks before Patrick Stewart revealed that he had a conversation with Kevin Feige about returning as Xavier. Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKTt...ture=emb_title

So the scoop might be legit.

He said that they are approaching it like they did with phase one and establishing all the key players first. So I would imagine an Avengers vs X-Men movie acting as sort of a sequel to the possible Young Avengers series, like how Multiverse of Madness is to WandaVision. Happening after the group become full on Avengers.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 03-13-2022 at 01:00 PM.

T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"