Page 419 of 775 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 11625
    Niffleheim

Just like Hawkeye I can’t see myself watching this week to week but then again I’m going to be subscribed only because of Kenobi and catch up on Moon Knight.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I like the aesthetic of this Ms. Marvel trailer. I think they nailed the teen/coming-of-age superhero thing. I get the disappointment over some of the more glaring changes, but I think it looks fine so far, all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Just like Hawkeye I can’t see myself watching this week to week but then again I’m going to be subscribed only because of Kenobi and catch up on Moon Knight.
    ill just probably read spoilers so I know what happens in The Marvels.

This is a rather hard pass I htink. Hawkeye was a "i'll get around to it." I dont even see myself getting around to this

But, that isn't 100% the mcu's fault... i don't care much about the comic hcaracter either. HS characters don't do much for me other than Miles tbh.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I don't think Spidey had comic effects like Scott Pilgrim?
    I'm not sure how much of that wasn't just effects for the trailer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I like the aesthetic of this Ms. Marvel trailer. I think they nailed the teen/coming-of-age superhero thing. I get the disappointment over some of the more glaring changes, but I think it looks fine so far, all things considered.
    tonally it feels very accurate to the comics, it's just the powers standout because they (in my opinion) don't fit her as well as her comic powers did.

Extraordinary Member

Ms. marvel will stretch,embiggen etc..
    It's in the trailer a few times if you play it in slow motion and pause etc..
    It's just so far only with her cosmic powered bracelets.
    Here is a breakdown from Rockstars and below a reaction to the breakdown.

MS MARVEL TRAILER BREAKDOWN! Easter Eggs & Details You Missed!

Extraordinary Member

MS MARVEL TRAILER BREAKDOWN - Reaction! | Easter Eggs & Details You Missed | New Rockstars

Euphoria’s Sydney Sweeney joins madame web.

https://deadline.com/2022/03/euphori...eb-1234980232/

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

^that girl can ACT!

Also I’ve been thinking about the Ms. Marvel powers change and likely many thought it was done so her powers wouldn’t duplicate Reed’s. But yesterday realized that they totally duplicate SUE’s now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    ^that girl can ACT!

Also I’ve been thinking about the Ms. Marvel powers change and likely many thought it was done so her powers wouldn’t duplicate Reed’s. But yesterday realized that they totally duplicate SUE’s now.
    Huh, now that you mention it I guess it kind of works the same as her force field powers.

Although I think the idea that it's to connect her more thematically/visually with Carol is pretty fair.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post

Does Sony's Spider-Man Universe count as MCU? I'm seriously asking because I hardly bother to watch the Sony movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    ^that girl can ACT!

Or it could simply just be that the sparkly powers would appeal more to girls than stretchy powers regardless to GWW's actively avoiding the sparkly powerset when co-creating the character
    Last edited by Tofali; 03-18-2022 at 05:35 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Samuel L Jackson let slip that while he was in London he filmed stuff for The Marvel's and Ant-Man & Wasp threequel.

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    Samuel L Jackson let slip that while he was in London he filmed stuff for The Marvel's and Ant-Man & Wasp threequel.
    The Marvel's makes sense because of the Carol connection and he recruited Monica.

Moon Knight's director has confirmed that Moon Knight is Jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Moon Knight's director has confirmed that Moon Knight is Jewish.
    I'm glad they're keeping that intact .

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Does Sony's Spider-Man Universe count as MCU? I'm seriously asking because I hardly bother to watch the Sony movies.

Or it could simply just be that the sparkly powers would appeal more to girls than stretchy powers regardless to GWW's actively avoiding the sparkly powerset when co-creating the character
    So far the Sonyverse is its own thing and probably an extension of Garfield's films.