Page 437 of 777 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441447487537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 11647

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Just a couple of minutes old!

0:25 really makes it look like she's stretching...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think she is. It's just how the cg animation looks when moving fast. They'll stretch the body just a bit to make flow better.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    I don't think she is. It's just how the cg animation looks when moving fast. They'll stretch the body just a bit to make flow better.
    Kind of a weird visual if she's not actually stretching, but that might just be me projecting because she looks weird otherwise...

Need Thor: Love and Thunder to hit for me. Spidey and Wandavision are the only Phase 4 projects I've loved so far. The rest I either strongly disliked or found medicore. The MCU is looking like Michael Jordan when he was on the Wizards to me right now. Just washed...

Kind of a weird visual if she's not actually stretching, but that might just be me projecting because she looks weird otherwise...
    It's not weird, it's how people animate. 2D or 3D animation. It's how you move something incredibly fast through something without looking like it jumps from one point to another. They stretch a pose so they can have something move further over a less frames. The fact that she's farther away allows for it to be pushed more too.

Extraordinary Member

After thinking on it a few days...
    spoilers:
    MoM should have had someone like Kulan Gath or Morgan Le Fay as the big bad after America. And if it was Morgan it could have given an opportunity to bring Dane Whitman in and give him more depth as a character than what we got in Eternals.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Chris0013; 05-08-2022 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminbee View Post
    It's not weird, it's how people animate. 2D or 3D animation. It's how you move something incredibly fast through something without looking like it jumps from one point to another. They stretch a pose so they can have something move further over a less frames. The fact that she's farther away allows for it to be pushed more too.
    Okay, but it just looks like her body is stretching unnaturally to what you would expect, but I know the Disney+ shows have spotty CGI at times (then again, so do the movies) .

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    So...options for her bracelets...
    1. Nega Bands
    2. Quantum Bands
    3. Power Prism
    4. Other...explain
    I cannot express how much I would hate if that turned out to be the Nega Bands. The MCU already disrespected Mar-Vell enough. They should not use the Nega Bands if it's not gonna be used by his family.

Her bracelet should just... be her bracelet. It has an emotional meaning to her in the comics, so I don't think they should change it into some weapon that never meant anything to the character. Just say it's her family bracelet, but with some supernatural lore added to it in this universe.

I had to pause and analyze because it really looked like it. The legs look abnormally long for a teenage girl, but it could just be the CGI.

Okay, but it just looks like her body is stretching unnaturally to what you would expect, but I know the Disney+ shows have spotty CGI at times (then again, so do the movies) .
    Ok but I’m literally telling you that it’s an animation technique. Plus, her hands have whatever they want to call that… energy hand thing that her powers are, which are making it look even more pushed. I’ll be happy to be wrong though!

Extraordinary Member

So, my thoughts on Multiverse of Madness:

spoilers:
    It's bad.
    end of spoilers

Some more detailed thoughts:

spoilers:
    For one: from where we left off with Wanda in WandaVision, it seems very...rash to just dive right into her being he villain. I knew we would get something very "House of M-ish" but the way they went about it lacked any sort of build-up or suspense. All of Wanda's corruption took place OFF-screen. We weren't shown anything, only told about it after the fact. It would have been a more sound story direction to have her start out as an ally against another villain who wanted America's power and then be tempted into becoming the villain by the idea of getting her boys back.

On that note, it seems weird that Wanda would be so focused on finding a reality where she still has her boys but not one where she also still has Vision as well.

Secondly: they just COMPLETELY wasted Reed Richards. Like, I don't understand how you could introduce one of the most anticipated characters into the MCU for the first time with the EXACT casting that fans have been hoping for...only to have him dead within 5 minutes. Like, what were they thinking??? Same thing goes for Professor X.

There were several very cringey moments as well throughout the whole film. It was very heavy on the exposition and lagged on for a good amount of time. There were times when I was genuinely bored.
    end of spoilers

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin of Sector 2814 View Post

spoilers:
    It's bad.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    For one: from where we left off with Wanda in WandaVision, it seems very...rash to just dive right into her being he villain. I knew we would get something very "House of M-ish" but the way they went about it lacked any sort of build-up or suspense. All of Wanda's corruption took place OFF-screen. We weren't shown anything, only told about it after the fact. It would have been a more sound story direction to have her start out as an ally against another villain who wanted America's power and then be tempted into becoming the villain by the idea of getting her boys back.

On that note, it seems weird that Wanda would be so focused on finding a reality where she still has her boys but not one where she also still has Vision as well.

Secondly: they just COMPLETELY wasted Reed Richards. Like, I don't understand how you could introduce one of the most anticipated characters into the MCU for the first time with the EXACT casting that fans have been hoping for...only to have him dead within 5 minutes. Like, what were they thinking??? Same thing goes for Professor X.

There were several very cringey moments as well throughout the whole film. It was very heavy on the exposition and lagged on for a good amount of time. There were times when I was genuinely bored.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    or a universe where her kids and Vision exist, but Wanda was tragically killed/died/never existed
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    After thinking on it a few days...
    spoilers:
    MoM should have had someone like Kulan Gath or Morgan Le Fay as the big bad after America. And if it was Morgan it could have given an opportunity to bring Dane Whitman in and give him more depth as a character than what we got in Eternals.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Or just utilize characters from Dr Strange's own comics.

Umar chases America Chavez throughout the Multiverse so she can use Chavez's power to spread Dormammu's influence over the Multiverse and she's managed to kill several AU versions of Strange. Our Strange meets Clea who is protecting Chavez. Strange begins falling in love with her. Show him being contemplative at the beginning at the wedding but by the end he's found someone in Clea. In between he goes through several alternate universes and seeing myriads of ways his life would have turned out but by the end he is happy with the one he is currently living in.

Wanda has a 'Wong in Shang Chi' sized role. She appears to protect Chavez, seeing herself in her, does a little fighting in the climax. Then she seemingly dies or disappears at the end of the movie or she goes on to search and rescue her kids with America Chavez. This serves as a launch for a Scarlet Witch movie or show where Cthon and stuff that's actually connected to Wanda can have room to breath and to be developed.

end of spoilers

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by Green Goblin of Sector 2814 View Post

spoilers:
    It's bad.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think some forget that Vision is an Android. A sentient robot just like Ultron. Kinda hard to have kids with that. Hence why Wanda created them out of magic and they disappeared as soon as soon as the hex went down.

Alt Wandas actually had real biological kids with a man who is capable of doing that. The identity of that person isn't important though and if he is still around. Clearly the Scarlet Witch cared about neither.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you there. I haven't watched any MCU properties since Hawkeye actually. I think a lot of folks will give up on the MCU as more shows and movies come out. I don't even know how newcomers to the MCU will be able to catch up on things. The MCU is literally becoming like the comic books before our eyes, and I HATE that. I think Disney is introducing far too many characters too quickly without retiring old ones. I thought Marvel Studios did a poor job of introducing Echo and Kingpin in Hawkeye. There was just too MUCH going on in that show for my liking. And I don't even remember ANY of the characters that debuted in the Eternals. So my dedication to the MCU has dropped to a significant degree. I have personally given up on watching EVERY MCU project. I'm just gonna focus on the characters that were introduced in the first three phases. I wouldn't mind War Machine, White Vision, new Captain America, Bucky, Ant-Man and Fury getting together in Armor Wars. But I have a feeling Disney will be introducing a whole NEW bunch of characters in that series.
    I went from "MUST SEE EVERY MOVIE IN THEATERS OPENDING DAY!!" to "i'll catch it on Disney+ eventually"

My wife, who was more of a casual but did see all the movies, has completely checked out. LOKI was what lost her. She liked WandaVision. She simply doesn't care enough to make sense of the multiverse stuff.

TBF though... NWH made bank, DS2 has seemingly made a lot of money opening weekend. So isn't like Disney gives a crap about what I think lol. I'm not gonna pretend like they are failing or anything. I don't particular like the direction they headed off into but, general public seems to like it so good for them.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    spoilers:
    Or just utilize characters from Dr Strange's own comics.

Umar chases America Chavez throughout the Multiverse so she can use Chavez's power to spread Dormammu's influence over the Multiverse and she's managed to kill several AU versions of Strange. Our Strange meets Clea who is protecting Chavez. Strange begins falling in love with her. Show him being contemplative at the beginning at the wedding but by the end he's found someone in Clea. In between he goes through several alternate universes and seeing myriads of ways his life would have turned out but by the end he is happy with the one he is currently living in.

Wanda has a 'Wong in Shang Chi' sized role. She appears to protect Chavez, seeing herself in her, does a little fighting in the climax. Then she seemingly dies or disappears at the end of the movie or she goes on to search and rescue her kids with America Chavez. This serves as a launch for a Scarlet Witch movie or show where Cthon and stuff that's actually connected to Wanda can have room to breath and to be developed.

end of spoilers
    You know, I liked MoM, but your synopsis sounds better.