Page 453 of 773 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503553 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 11592

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    The only mcu movies that got b scores were eternals(b) and doctor strange 2(b+).
    Spiderman no way home,black widow and shang chi had A scores,so word of mouth could not have been mixed,plus they have really high audience RT scores.
    Black widow had that disney plus thing unlike the others and covid was still more of thing(Covid is still a problem by the way,plus movie habits have change because of it).
    Eternals and doctor strange have really high RT audience scores has well but less the one i mention above,but they are one of lease enjoyable mcu movies along with the first thor that also has a (b+) score.
    So word of mouth is not mixed for any of those films.
    It's just that eternals and doctor strange 2 was the least enjoyable but still mosts folks like those two films.
    My bad. I apologize for not being clear. I meant the Phase 4 movies with mixed word of mouth might have not done so well at the box office PARTLY because folks just went to Disney Plus to watch them instead of going to the theaters. That option wasn't there for Marvel movie content before 2019. And I agree with your comments about COVID hindering box office sales as well.

I don't know much or care much about Shulk.

Did they even have to CGI her face? Could they had used prosthetics since she is a lot more normal?

Like I said, idk much about her. and I didn't even think it looked that bad, just a little off (probaly the uncanny valley thing). But I am not prone to being distracted by CGI so .
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I don't know much or care much about Shulk.

Did they even have to CGI her face? Could they had used prosthetics since she is a lot more normal?

Like I said, idk much about her. and I didn't even think it looked that bad, just a little off (probaly the uncanny valley thing). But I am not prone to being distracted by CGI so .
    They should have done the Hobbit trick to make everyone look smaller, it would have avoided the uncanny valley

Hopefully She Hulk CGI gets better as time goes on. Hulk looks good because they're already working with an existing model. I've read that they have trouble with She Hulk because she is just a bigger proportioned woman and that hits the uncanny valley as opposed to the Hulk who is cartoonishly huge and exaggerated. I'll wait until the Corridor Crew guys does a video on this. They'll know more.

So how many potential members of A-Force do we have now?

-She Hulk
    -Captain Marvel
    -Photon
    -Scarlet Scarb/Layla
    -Black Widow/Yelena
    -Sersi

Then the Young Avengers/Champions:

-Ms Marvel
    -Kate Bishop
    -America Chavez
    -Riri/Ironheart

Up in the air: Tommy & Billy, Isaiah's grandson who may or may not be a super soldier himself.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

I don't think there was every any doubt they were going to use CG for She-Hulk, but it all comes down to execution and I guess budget/time.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Hopefully She Hulk CGI gets better as time goes on. Hulk looks good because they're already working with an existing model. I've read that they have trouble with She Hulk because she is just a bigger proportioned woman and that hits the uncanny valley as opposed to the Hulk who is cartoonishly huge and exaggerated. I'll wait until the Corridor Crew guys does a video on this. They'll know more.

So how many potential members of A-Force do we have now?

-She Hulk
    -Captain Marvel
    -Photon
    -Scarlet Scarb/Layla
    -Black Widow/Yelena
    -Sersi

Then the Young Avengers/Champions:

-Ms Marvel
    -Kate Bishop
    -America Chavez
    -Riri/Ironheart

Up in the air: Tommy & Billy, Isaiah's grandson who may or may not be a super soldier himself.
    Isn't Kid Loki a Young Avenger/Champion or something? I read somewhere that he was. He was in the Loki series.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/dar...rd-1235272299/

‘Daredevil’ Disney+ Series in the Works With Matt Corman, Chris Ord Set to Write (EXCLUSIVE)

I'd much rather have a movie here man.... isn't 3+ seasons of daredevil on TV enough lol. Can't we get a big screen treatment please?

I do hope it is much lighter... like Waid run esque.

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I'd much rather have a movie here man.... isn't 3+ seasons of daredevil on TV enough lol. Can't we get a big screen treatment please?
    I think the real question is what they'll do different from the Netflix series, especially since it's firmly in the MCU now.

Extraordinary Member

Been seeing some rumors that Daredevil in She-Hulk will be wearing a yellow costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the real question is what they'll do different from the Netflix series, especially since it's firmly in the MCU now.
    Maybe they can actually have him swinging from his billy-club line and doing more acrobatics.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Been seeing some rumors that Daredevil in She-Hulk will be wearing a yellow costume.
    Yellow costume Daredevil would be awesome! and it would differentiate him from the Netflix variant

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Hence why I mentioned Waid run. Don't really need more "my life sucks" daredevil IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Maybe they can actually have him swinging from his billy-club line and doing more acrobatics.
    yeah... I am hoping for some more "superhero-y" movements from DD but I hope they try and keep the fight choreography of the netflix series to an extent. It just fits

I do hope it is much lighter... like Waid run esque.
    No. DD works best in a serialized setting. I'm glad they are continuing that.

I'm hoping they borrow from Waid's run too. Although I wouldn't mind more Nocenti influence. Maybe adapt that story where DD fights an Ultron bot, which would be even better in the MCU seeing as James Spader played Ultron and starred in a legal drama for years.

I hope they give us an actual adaptation of Born Again. Down the line they could do an adaptation of Devil's Reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    She Hulk would be the show to do that kind of goofy stuff on.

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Stilt Man or bust. lol

Barring undead ninjas and whiny Fist, DD has never really took on a super powered foe during the course of his run. The new show might be a good time to do that. Ikari would be a good opponent.

Since Fisk is probably blind now thanks to Echo, it might be a good chance to adapt 'Murdock Papers' for the new show.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    They should have done the Hobbit trick to make everyone look smaller, it would have avoided the uncanny valley
    Agreed.

The cgi doesn't look *that* bad, but it's very clearly cgi and I feel like She-Hulk could have been achieved with practical effects. But perhaps there were limitations with the set, or time, or who knows what, which made practical effects impractical.

In any case I assume they're still gonna be tweaking things until the show comes out so the finished product should look better. And even if it's not, it doesn't look *bad* it's just obviously cgi.

Glad that Daredevil will be getting a show, I think that fits Matt better than a movie. Interested in seeing how they approach him.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I wonder if DD ends up fighting Frog-Man.