Page 469 of 777 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 11642
    Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    it is being review bombed by Indians too

Not just white people this time lol
    If Indians started review bombing. it would have already had more votes than other MCU shows and it will have imdb score of 2. Everybody knows what happened to Captain Marvel, Brie Larson youtube channel. Kamala being a female muslim and CM fan is going to attract the some of the old review bombers back. The trailers didnt do the show any favors either

Most Pakistanis who are new to MCU and not knowing the Incel saga is gonna suspect Indians who have a history of review bombing Pakistani projects on Indian affairs. Ms Marvel has nothing to do with India yet and stars a very popular Bollywood actor.
    Last edited by Geraldofrivia; 06-10-2022 at 11:08 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Ms. Marvel seems all right as a show, but like Moon Knight I am not a fan of the character. This show has a lot of competition from other streaming shows:

ST: Strange New Worlds
    The Orville Season 3
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    The Boys Season 3
    Evil Season 3

I wonder which of these shows does the best?

Here is my guess based on what I have seen before as far as streaming numbers. Obi-wan. Not that the other shows are not good, but it has the largest streaming service other than Netflix, and is not as graphic as the boys of course. I have looked at streaming numbers before and usually it will end up with Stranger things or some other Netflix show as most streamed. The problem with even those numbers is stranger things or other shows have 3 or 4 seasons. A show like obi wan has six episodes. So when those numbers come in they can be deceptive. Someone can be watching season one of stranger things or season 4 and it all comes in as so many streams for stranger things. The whole streaming world is interesting to say the least.

Extraordinary Member

Thor Love And Thunder Review Causing Concern Among Fans who hate the MCU

Some comments in the video comment section below.
    Richard Woronowicz quote-
    I'm with you mate, getting fed up with the MCU haters, as you say they don't have to watch it. There are many of us who are enjoying many of these films. I completely agree with you if people don't like it , then they should leave the fan base. I will disagree with you about the DC show , I actually like Green Arrow and Flash, but they go on past their best and Im looking forward to the Black Adam film. Anyway I get what you saying and Im right behind you in your comments.

Eddy Brock quote-
    Yeah. Its not like u shouldnt criticise something but what is happening against mcu now is not criticism its just hate. I also liked flash and arrow i put 1st 2 seasons of flash in great superhero series category

Parayil quote-
    They can’t seem to stop talking about the MCU all the time tho lol, I don’t get it. If I don’t like something or am not interested, it’s easy to just ignore it. But so many of these guys complaining about the MCU are just obsessive about it, getting so triggered over any little insignificant detail

André Tavares quote-
    @Parayil yeah they keep saying phase 4 is trash but they're always watching the movies/shows����

Brandon Pick quote-
    i have watched every single Arrowverse show just like i watch every single movie and show for the MCU.
    if its a shared universe with a connected story. then you gotta watch everything even if it's not the best.
    the only reason i watched every season of supergirl is because it was part of the larger story if the Arrowverse.

Eddy Brock quote-
    @Brandon Pick same. Arrow after few seasons became hard to watch but i still watched and supergirl and batwoman was just too much. Flash and legends were the only that i enjoyed even though flash declined but i still have hope that flash will rise again

Kicknowledge Smith quote-
    @Parayil It's popular and trending and hating stuff gets them clicks and subscribers

Kicknowledge Smith quote-
    @Permanently Broken Pictures criticism and hate are two different things, many of these people are haters, check their thumbnails, they come off as fragile, woke this woke that, MSHE this MSHEU that, Boycott Disney, same ol same ol you can argue bad writing but it seems everything with a woman or minority is considered woke
    People have to stop comparing every movie to endgame. Shang Chi was fantastic, NWH was amazing, MOTM was great despite unrealistic expectations. I believe Thor would be simply awesome. If people are watching MCU films just in order to criticize it, good for you for having so much time on your hand watching movies you know you wouldn’t like.

Well the thing is as of right now the MCU is still the best superhero movie franchise and it’s still the best franchise look at Star Wars and DC this franchises are still struggling you may say DC is starting to pick up because of Batman how many times have DC made a Batman movie plus even the Batman probably the best character in DC can’t make a billion dollars while as of right now Doctor Strange Multiverse of Madness has currently made $914,529,071

and DC doesn’t even have a universe they only excel at standalone movies like Batman and Joker everything else well aren’t so good so you may hate the MCU all you want but until all this other franchises start doing more amazing stuff for me the MCU is leagues ahead in all honesty

Michael quote-
    Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness got good reviews, it is at 74% on Rotten Tomatoes, this is bad?

Parayil quote-
    The same MCU haters will tell you ragnarok sucked
    First of all, a few years ago, fans were like women aren't treated well in the mcu movies. And now they do treat them right, people call it "woke." Secondly, they're only replacing characters whose arcs are completed with female heroes: Captain America, Iron Man and Thor all had arcs completed, Hulk only got 1 solo film, but they did develop his character and completed his arc in the Avengers movies, same with Hawkeye. It's not like they decided to make Shang-Chi into a woman or something. Thirdly, all these female "replacements" were from the comics, they're not made up stuff for the movies. Except Taskmaster being a woman, that was made up.
    Last edited by mace11; 06-11-2022 at 01:55 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    If Indians started review bombing. it would have already had more votes than other MCU shows and it will have imdb score of 2. Everybody knows what happened to Captain Marvel, Brie Larson youtube channel. Kamala being a female muslim and CM fan is going to attract the some of the old review bombers back. The trailers didnt do the show any favors either

Most Pakistanis who are new to MCU and not knowing the Incel saga is gonna suspect Indians who have a history of review bombing Pakistani projects on Indian affairs. Ms Marvel has nothing to do with India yet and stars a very popular Bollywood actor.
    All that really means is a vast majority of Indian are sensible and have much better things to do with their time, not that a small handful couldn’t act dumb.

Heard good reviews on ms. Marvel, looks cute enough, but not really feeling it now. Maybe I’m just annoyed they haven’t started anything with X-men yet, lol.

Some people get their kicks stomping on a dream...And it's PATHETIC. I'm really happy this show's doing good. I like coming-of-age stories. Stand by Me, Karate Kid, and the Outsiders were personal favorites of mine from the 80s. They don't really make too many of them these days...And I don't know why that is.

I have high expectations for the Secret Invasion series though. Nick Fury is hilarious:

My only concern is the potential for more MCU "cameos". I don't know who Quake is. I don't know who Jessica Jones is. I'm sure they're great characters with big followings. But Marvel Studios can't keep relying on cameos for too long. I know a lot of MCU fans are getting tired of this "manufactured excitement".
    Last edited by Albert1981; 06-11-2022 at 08:51 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Are Marvel Studios Cameos & Hype Ruining Projects

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Thor Love And Thunder Review Causing Concern Among Fans who hate the MCU

Some comments in the video comment section below.
    Check you vids like YoungRipper, Nerdortic, Midnight Edge, and YellowFlash for textbook examples .

Anybody think that The Marvels could at least give Sharon Ventura a name-drop or appear in her wrestling Ms. Marvel persona at least? ( Given that FF hasn't been established apart from Dr. Strange, it'd be way too early to introduce She-Thing of course).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Hoping Sharon could be name dropped in Ms. Marvel first.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Now THIS is surprising. I'm very curious about what they'll do with Simon.
    I can see the Hollywood star angle being an interesting hook.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Yesss I love me some Simon Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Especially since they cut Nathan Fillion playing him in the flashbacks to GotG volume 2 (which would've severely dated him).

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Honestly, yeah. That's the pitch that makes Wonder Man stand out the most, other than the Vision connection, which it's too late to explore now. Much like She-Hulk will offer a brand new look at superheroes through the eyes of the law, I'm fully expecting this show to focus on superheroes through the eyes of Hollywood. Something like Simon getting cast to play a superhero, and then actually getting powers in the process and having to deal with it. It's a very entertaining concept, with the potential for a lot of meta jokes. Also, we could get WCA out of this, which would be fun.

Also, no offense to Nathan Fillion, but I hope they cast a new actor for it. Simon is supposed to be your up and coming heartthrob Hollywood star, and I think he's past his prime for that type of role. I think they should go for a younger actor, someone around Elizabeth Olsen's age.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Especially since they cut Nathan Fillion playing him in the flashbacks to GotG volume 2 (which would've severely dated him).
    I hope Sarah Finn casts a suitable actor in his 30s (in Olsen's age range) to portray Simon.

Since it's a comedy maybe having Simon in his 50s will work too.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough