Page 502 of 775 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 11621
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    There was a lot of of empty dates in phase 6 chart that I think Feige is saving those for D23
    ohh I didn't notice the empty dates, fingers crossed for Spidey and X-Men

You know what’s confusing me the most? The 18 episode Daredevil season. Are these episodes gonna be dirt cheap cause as of now Marvel’s been acting like they can only afford about 6 hours of television even when it really hurts the show.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    You know what’s confusing me the most? The 18 episode Daredevil season. Are these episodes gonna be dirt cheap cause as of now Marvel’s been acting like they can only afford about 6 hours of television even when it really hurts the show.
    they could split it up into 3, 6 Episode seasons (similar to how AMC does it)

I would prefer it like this

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    they could split it up into 3, 6 Episode seasons (similar to how AMC does it)

I would prefer it like this
    They're not breaking it up. Disneyplus shows episodes count seem to be going up but it looks like it depends with the story being told. A Daredevil show wont require that much cgi so it can accommodate a lot of episodes. Just like Andor having 12 episodes because it is telling an espionage story.
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-24-2022 at 07:22 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Did the idea of "Thing" being in She Hulk show have merit?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

I am excited by all this news from yesterday. Especially excited about Daredevil. Looks as if Marvel is giving him a big push.

There are still many open dates with Marvel for movies and shows so I am not worried about anything yet. We will see the X Men sooner or later. Same with Deadpool 3 and others.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

You know whatÂ’s confusing me the most? The 18 episode Daredevil season. Are these episodes gonna be dirt cheap cause as of now MarvelÂ’s been acting like they can only afford about 6 hours of television even when it really hurts the show.
    Where did they say eighteen episodes? That's a lot.

Really digging a lot of these announcements. Thunderbolts at last! Release dates for Blade and Cap 4!

But it's weird to me that there's no new sequel announcements we didn't already know about. I guess that I can get not announcing something like Captain Marvel 3, since we're still waiting for CM2 to hit, and I have my doubts about the Eternals getting a sequel at all given how it performed (I thought it was good, myself), but no Shang-Chi 2? No Strange 3? I figure Fiege will fill in the blanks at D23 and that's where we'll hear about any sequels. But it still struck me as odd.

And no Young Avengers/Champions either. D23, I'm guessing?

Anyone got ideas for those open positions? I'm hoping Armor Wars is that first slot, right before FF. And it seems likely Deadpool and something X-Men will be in there. If Holland, Sony, and Marvel can get their ducks in a row I expect to see another Spidey film in phase 6, even if it has to kick another film out to do it. Beyond that? Hoping for those sequels, Young Avengers/Champions, and Nova.

I think I liked Agatha's "House of Harkness" subtitle more than "Coven of Chaos" but "CoC" does stick with Strange 2's naming conventions a bit more, so....?

She-Hulk trailer looked good. The cgi looks more polished, which might be the crew doing more work in post-production or might be the video quality I watched.

Not sure how to feel about the trailer for Panther 2, other than sad.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

So just recounting all the latest news:

- Phases 4-6 are "The Multiverse Saga."

- MODOK is confirmed to be in Ant-Man spoilers:
    And is rumored to be Cross/Yellowjacket
    end of spoilers

- Cassie is getting a Stinger-esque costume.

- Scott is living high and Kang is after him because of the time he "skipped" in the Quantum Realm?

- Gamora is running around with the new Ravagers.

- We're finally getting Rocket's origin (and probably the High-Evolutionary).

- Adam Warlock is super buff.

- Cosmo will finally have a voice and has been gender-flipped?

- Rhodey is in Secret Invasion.

- Riri is already in Wakanda.

- The main plot of She-Hulk seems to be the trial of the Abomination.

- The rumors of Daredevil sporting a yellow suit in She-Hulk seem to be accurate. Along with the minor villains in a support group.

- She-Hulk is fighting a scaled back version of the Wrecking Crew.

- Daredevil is getting an 18-episode series (either split into seasons or running straight through). Maybe a full adaption of Born Again or just using the title.

- Agatha forming her own coven?

I am ridiculously pumped for MODOK. Been hoping he'd be in Ant-Man 3, it's the perfect franchise for a villain that silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    - Gamora is running around with the new Ravagers.
    How does Quill not know this? Thor 4 is a few years after Endgame right? Quill's been looking for Gamora that long, and she's been running the friggin Ravagers???? He really *is* an idiot.

- We're finally getting Rocket's origin (and probably the High-Evolutionary).
    Hope they don't screw up the High Evolutionary, I'd like to see him in a X-Men project down the road.

- The rumors of Daredevil sporting a yellow suit in She-Hulk seem to be accurate.
    That's what he's wearing in the trailer, anyway. Looks remarkably like the Netflix suit, though the details seem to be different. Same aesthetic though, which I appreciate.
    Last edited by Ascended; 07-24-2022 at 09:07 AM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Some interesting announcements and some still yet to be announced Im cautiously optimistic but the follow thru for alot of these is key I'm curious how they will handle Daredevil in particular that is such a classic storyline it needs to be handled in a tone that is appropriate if your going to do it.

the 6 episode series are long form movies with a ton of CGI

If they shoot Daredevil the way they did on Netflix the budget should be more manageable. Also sounds like Cox agreed to a more manageable contract.
    The J-man

Im gonna be really curious about the continuity stuff with DD

Not because I want it all canon or dont... I just don't want to retread the same stories over again.

I hope with the Disney budget, that DD is as acrobatic as he is in the comics
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Armor Wars no longer exists?
    Yassir Lester, the head writer hinted on his Instagram that ‘ARMOR WARS’ is still coming out.
    https://bleedingcool.com/tv/armor-wa...edia-concerns/

D23 announcement, maybe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Im gonna be really curious about the continuity stuff with DD

Not because I want it all canon or dont... I just don't want to retread the same stories over again.

I hope with the Disney budget, that DD is as acrobatic as he is in the comics
    Check out the new she hulk trailer, he’s a lot more like the comics version thankfully and cgi obviously helps.

I’m expecting a lot more at D23

Wonder man
    Shang chi and the wreckage of time
    Black knight origins
    Hercules rise of the gods
    Armor wars
    Midnight sons

But for me Thunderbolts, Daredevil, blade, Fantastic four and avengers movies are literally my dream line up and only x-men could improve it.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Marvel's What If Season 2 apparently has the following stories confirmed or suggested:

- Captain Carter vs HYDRA Smasher (Carter version of Winter Soldier with Steve instead and characters from Black Widow appearing)
    - Bucky's Winter Soldier was saved by Red Guardian?
    - Iron Man post Avengers 1 on Sakaar with Gamora (this is the missing episode from Season 1)
    - Mandarin vs Odin with Hela involved? (Maybe Mandarin tries to save his wife via Asgard instead)
    - Scarlet Witch/Wandavision episode with Eliz Olsen (believed to be What If Wanda watched muscials instead of sit-coms)
    - Ego found Peter Quill earlier?
    - Marvel 1602 inspired episode (very excited for that one)
    - An Infinity War alternate episode? (footage of Thanos vs bearded Steve was shown)

We're also getting a Season 3, so happy for that.