Page 503 of 776 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 11632
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post

I’m expecting a lot more at D23
    I'm expecting Fantastic Four casting announcements and director and it should mesh well with Disney family appeal it being Marvel 1st family

Shang-Chi sequel
    Eternals sequel
    Black Widow sequel
    Maybe Spider-Man 4
    Maybe Doctor Strange trequel or something connected to him

So in short I'm expecting D23 to be all about sequels.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    Check out the new she hulk trailer, he’s a lot more like the comics version thankfully and cgi obviously helps.
    oh i missed that trailer

I had no interest in this show but the trailer was actually solid? lol

and yeah, that 2 second clip was more acrobatic than all of netflix lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

The Ant-Man the Wasp Quantumania trailer from SDCC. Potato quality and might be taken down soon but anyways

"This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    The Ant-Man the Wasp Quantumania trailer from SDCC. Potato quality and might be taken down soon but anyways

Jonathan Majors is going to knock it out of the park.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

... can they still use their powers in the quantum realm?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post

The Ant-family sorta being public figures/ celebrities seems very Fantastic Four.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    The Ant-family sorta being public figures/ celebrities seems very Fantastic Four.
    FF were celebrities in their second attempt at making a movie and I'm glad the Pym family is stealing stuff now. It's only fair lol!
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    you know what no one's talking about:

No Spider-Man

I would have thought we would have gotten something
    Marvel never makes the Spider-Man announcements. That's Sonys deal since they're the ones who make those decisions.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Marvel never makes the Spider-Man announcements. That's Sonys deal since they're the ones who make those decisions.
    Man I feel like in the next 2-5 years disney is gonna buy Sony just to get the rights back to their own characters

Mighty Member

Man I'm pumped for what's coming with all of the movies. What a feast!! And I'm sure at D23 we're going to get more announcements. Feige said that there were at least 8 projects that were going to be announced there. For me I'm still catching up. I've watched up to Loki, and still have What If? Eternals, and others to catch up. Right at the moment the MCU is eating DCEU for breakfast. But DC still kills it in animation though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I'm expecting D23 to be all about sequels.
    I'm also looking at D23 to fill in the blanks on phase 6. We got eight unannounced slots. I expect about half of those to be sequels and half to be new franchises. With three films on the board already, most of those empty spots are probably gonna be D+ shows. If Marvel rolls out one film per fiscal quarter, then we have two unknown movies for 2025 and six shows. Give or take.

I figure Champions/Young Avengers is pretty damn certain. They've been building them up just as long as the Thunderbolts, and I expect them to debut relatively close together.

With Strange taking point on the multiverse stuff I expect him to wrap up his trilogy within the Multiverse Saga, and he *did* play a big damn role in Hickman's run. Could be wrong but I expect Strange 3 to hit towards the end of the phase.

The script for Deadpool 3 is already being worked on right? Maybe finished? I won't be surprised to see it come out in 2025. It'd be kinda great if he shows up between Avengers movies on Battleworld.

They just announced Wonder Man, and three years feels about right for that to pop, so I'm gonna guess that'll happen in phase 6 too.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I'm expecting Fantastic Four casting announcements and director and it should mesh well with Disney family appeal it being Marvel 1st family

Shang-Chi sequel
    Eternals sequel
    Black Widow sequel
    Maybe Spider-Man 4

I agree. I’m expecting most (if not all) of the D23 announcements to be either sequels to movies or second seasons to already announced shows. I don’t think we’ll see to many new franchises only because phase 4-6 already has a ton of stuff without any (obvious) follow ups already announced.

Shang-Chi sequel
    Eternals sequel
    Black Widow sequel
    Maybe Spider-Man 4

I don't think there will be a Black Widow sequel. I think Yelena will be part of Thunderbolts though. I do think the D+ shows will include the Shang-Chi sequel, some Eternals follow up (not a sequel but a new movie where they are characters), a Strange sequel, maybe a Scarlet Witch project and/or Young Avengers, and Captain Marvel 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Minus half of them being retired .

spoilers:
    Also I guess Jan is now the only one whose never been arrested...
    end of spoilers

I wouldn't be surprised if the first X-Men project is Exiles. What If was already heavily inspired by Exiles.