Page 504 of 777 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554604 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 11642
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    I don't think there will be a Black Widow sequel. I think Yelena will be part of Thunderbolts though. I do think the D+ shows will include the Shang-Chi sequel, some Eternals follow up (not a sequel but a new movie where they are characters), a Strange sequel, maybe a Scarlet Witch project and/or Young Avengers, and Captain Marvel 3
    Maybe there wont be a Black Widow sequel but Feige while being interviewed did say that there are more surprises to come about the team and the Thunderbolts roster will have members that we haven't yet seen.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Maybe there wont be a Black Widow sequel but Feige while being interviewed did say that there are more surprises to come about the team and the Thunderbolts roster will have members that we haven't yet seen.
    You don't make a Thunderbolts movie without Zemo/Citizen V, Songbird, Mach 1, Fixer and Atlas.

I expect all of them in this along with Yelena, Ghost and maybe US Agent.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

D23 is likely covering the stuff that wasn't covered at SDCC. Id also expect Phase 6 to be filled in, of which there are 8 slots, 2 movies and 6 shows.

We know Shang-Chi is one of the movies. As for the shows we have (of ones confirmed)

Wonder Man
    Nova
    Armor Wars
    The Wakanda Series

There's been credible reporting of a World War Hulk project being the other movie, so if there is an X-Men project in phase 6 it's likely a series.

There will be no sequels to Black Widow or Eternals.
    Thor 5 and Doctor Strange 3 will happen, but not before 2026.
    A Shang-Chi sequel will be part of Phase 6.
    Ms. Marvel's next destination is The Marvels, but I don't want a second season of her show.
    Guardians 3 will be the end of the Guardians, but its characters and themes will continue into the Nova project.
    Last edited by Witchfan; 07-26-2022 at 06:55 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Ms. Marvel's next destination is The Marvels, but I don't want a second season of her show.
    Guardians 3 will be the end of the Guardians, but its characters and themes my continue into the Nova project.
    Some other trademarks leaked before the event along with those that got announced so we might see these

MIDNIGHT SONS - I think a TV show with blade, moon knight, bloodstone, werewolf etc
    THE BLACK KNIGHT: ORIGINS - Not sure this is worth a show but maybe.
    HERCULES: RISE OF THE GODS - This is most likely a show and I think it could be a great idea.
    SHANG-CHI AND THE WRECKAGE OF TIME - Obviously a film, hopefully deals with the rings origin and leads into Gang Dynasty/secret wars

These can be anything from movies to games but they were trademarked by marvel studios like thunderbolts, kang Dynasty and secret wars.

Nova and Wonderman are locks for release before phase 7, X-men will probably be phase 7-9 and maybe someone like Apocalypse or Onslaught as the big bad.

Anyone think there will be a major death in Ant-Man 3 to set up just how serious of a threat Kang is? Like, Scott or Hank being killed off?

Also, I know that if they adapt this moment it will likely be done with Carol, Sam or Hope but I hope they manage to get Michelle Pfieffer for this:

Quote Originally Posted by The BaRoN View Post
    You don't make a Thunderbolts movie without Zemo/Citizen V, Songbird, Mach 1, Fixer and Atlas.

I expect all of them in this along with Yelena, Ghost and maybe US Agent.
    For the MCU, it's probably best if they use some of their still living but unused antagonists/villains then slowly roll in the more classic members. I would like to see Justin Hammer, Ghost, the Leader (who remembers him?) and Batroc. It would be neat if Zola made a return in this as well. Who else is there?

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post

For the MCU, it's probably best if they use some of their still living but unused antagonists/villains then slowly roll in the more classic members. I would like to see Justin Hammer, Ghost, the Leader (who remembers him?) and Batroc. It would be neat if Zola made a return in this as well. Who else is there?
    I mean, they randomly brought back Blonsky in Shang and now he is central ot She Hulk so... seems like a strong possibility
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Not much doubt in my mind Abomination is part of the Thunderbolts. Not with the attention he's getting right now.

We can safely assume Yelena and USAgent are involved, since we've seen Val recruiting them.

Ghost seems very likely.

Zemo is all but certain, if you ask me.

But I think nearly any surviving villain could potentially show up. The Leader? Sure, why not? Justin Hammer? Somebody has to outfit this group with gear, right?

Hell, it might not be strictly villains on the team. It wouldn't be entirely unreasonable for, say, Moon Knight to stumble onto the team, yknow?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I don't know if MCU Zemo would be okay with even pretending to be a super hero or working with super villains. He seems to hate heroes and villains in general.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

It would feel weird to have a Thunderbolts group without at least Songbird. I don't know if they'll have the time to introduce anyone else, much as I want to see her, Fixer, Atlas, and Moonstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Guardians 3 will be the end of the Guardians, but its characters and themes my continue into the Nova project.
    Why not?
    I don't know if MCU Zemo would be okay with even pretending to be a super hero or working with super villains. He seems to hate heroes and villains in general.
    Unless he plans to play the long game as Citizen V. Although the only thing that could really spur him is knowing the Avengers are re-forming, but that's not until another phase.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Maybe Songbird is the rookie they use as a POV character, thrown in the middle of the bad guys? I certainly think it would be weird to not see her either.

Niffleheim

I love his hate for ppl with enhanced powers and I hope it extends to innate powers when mutants show up lol!
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

background: My wife is probably one step above a "casual" just because she's seen everything and listens to me blabber.

I showed her Shulk Trailer... she was interested. "Looks fun." She doesn't like suspenseful, serious superhero movies (she literally hates Winter Solider, probaly bc ive watched it so often lol). She even kinda recognized Blonsky, which was shocking. But we watched IH a ton back in the day bc I got the DVD used at blockbuster for like 5 bucks in college.

Shower her BP2 trailer... "well that was depressing." No interest in seeing it (thankfully lol). Then she asked me why the shirtless dude wasn't blue and then regretted when I blabbered about Namor lol

I think told her that "the avengers movies are coming back!" and mentioned their titles and she just went, "i don't know what means" lol. Oops.

I started blabbering about Kang (I was... impaired at the moment) and reminded her about Loki show and she just cut me off saying "there is too much to keep track of"

She still really wants to see Thor, but at this point she can wait the... 4? weeks until D+
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

My wife is rather a cold fish about the movies. She'll go and see them, but she shirks the fan blabber, as you say.

She has nearly always, totally HATED Namor, for what seems incomprehensible reasons, but

she seemed to like his appearance in the BP2 trailer.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    reminded her about Loki show and she just cut me off saying "there is too much to keep track of"
    I've heard this comment a couple of times. They put too much info in the exposition in Loki that's essential to follow. Disney's strategy of doing solo shows that lead into movies as opposed to just being side stories within the universe might hurt it. Doctor Strange 2 makes little sense if you haven't seen Loki, and some people found Loki to be boring to follow it enough to know what was going on. People do shut off movies and shows when it stops making sense. Black Panther 2 seems to focus on it being a sequel to Black Panther 1, which can't be said about Doctor Strange 2.

As long as Marvel sells fan service (a biggie), and their movies as comedies, so you don't have to follow a story, but just laugh, and action movies, for people who just want to see epic fight sequences, they should be ok. Guardians of the Gal 3 being about Rocket's origin and a farewell to the series doesn't interest me at all. The first one was interesting because I thought it was setting up the Nova Corps and other space characters like the Celestials. The fan service helped it, but when you realize fan service is empty, like with the Watchers, it falls flat on its face.

Daredevil is hopefully going to be a continuation of the Netflix type of story. I don't know if people want the R-rated stuff from Daredevil or CGI characters to show up. The Jeff Loeb tv/Netflix/Hulu stuff wasn't bad, and fell more in line with what we're used to when we watch series like the Walking Dead, Stranger Things and Game of Thrones. You could watch Agents of Shield, Daredevil, and The Runaways and get into each character arc. Ms. Marvel was the worst because not only was everything extremely rushed, but they revealed something that should be a second arc or a continuation for her season 2 and the antagonists died too soon to give anything any meaning. And it happened in like 4 episodes total. And this is probably the first time we'll see a new character's next arc be in a movie as a secondary side story.