Page 507 of 775 FirstFirst ... 7407457497503504505506507508509510511517557607 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,605 of 11619

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    If this is called "The Multiverse Saga", what other movies are going to involve multiverse shenanigans/adventures? Loki 2, Quantumania, and Fantastic Four? Are the others just going to include end credit scenes to tie into the main event?

FF will probably better establish Doom and possibly Kangs' connection to the Richards family. Maybe the Negative Zone too.
    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    the action gonna be hella good.

he can do nice wide action shots and has a unique style that bus fight in Shang-Chi might be the best fight scene in the MCU
    In before we get Kang Kaiju .

If this is called "The Multiverse Saga", what other movies are going to involve multiverse shenanigans/adventures? Loki 2, Quantumania, and Fantastic Four? Are the others just going to include end credit scenes to tie into the main event?
    most of the films barely involved thanos int he Infinity Saga other than macguffins

I feel like Kang needs more build up though bc of the multiverse crap

who knows though.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    most of the films barely involved thanos int he Infinity Saga other than macguffins

I feel like Kang needs more build up though bc of the multiverse crap

who knows though.
    Thanos was secondary and only appeared as someone important in Infinity War. The end credits made him who he was. It was the journey of the Infinity Gemstones macguffins that made the whole thing. They can't be that cheap with their writing now, because they apparently have this planned, whereas the "Infinity Saga" was created from the end credit scene of one movie.

On a side note, since Kang is related to Reed Richards, I think they'll race bend Reed in the main 616.

Niffleheim

Avengers: The Kang Dynasty is going to end like how Inception ended with the totem spinning and the Marvel heroes thinking they won and saved the universe then we see a quick scene of Nathaniel and Ravonna Renslayer walking down the aisle and a big old love ballad starts playing
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Well, there's still at least eight unannounced projects, any number of those could focus on the multiverse, incursions, Kang, etc.

I kind of suspect Thunderbolts will deal with the multiverse stuff. Villains have always been a weak point for the MCU, the 'Bolts need someone to fight, and maybe Disney/Fiege think connecting the film to the larger multiverse narrative will help generate interest? We could have the 'Bolts going up against the Squadron Supreme or against evil versions of the Avengers, like the ones we saw in Hickman's run shortly before Time Runs Out.

The Marvels might deal with the multiverse too. I haven't heard anything about the film's plot at all, but it'd put Carol and co. right in the middle of things and it's the kind of scale Carol should be operating on. I'd rather the film deal with space and aliens, the Kree and Skrulls and all of that, hell even the Celestials and Eternals if need be, but I wouldn't necessarily rule out a multiverse adventure for The Marvels.

Cap 4's title *might* be a hint at a multiversal adventure too. I wouldn't bet on it, but maybe "new world order" is more literal than we're assuming? Really damn unlikely, I know.

What If season 2 hits in 2023 right? That'd be dealing with the multiverse of course, and maybe they'll do something that connects it (or at least an episode or two) directly to what's going on with Kang?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Niffleheim

Blade (Eric) and Black Knight (Dane) will deal with different eras too but I don't think they will be time or universe travelling.
    Loki season 2 will deal with multiverse so we will see how Ravonna's story develops
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Well, there's still at least eight unannounced projects, any number of those could focus on the multiverse, incursions, Kang, etc.

I kind of suspect Thunderbolts will deal with the multiverse stuff. Villains have always been a weak point for the MCU, the 'Bolts need someone to fight, and maybe Disney/Fiege think connecting the film to the larger multiverse narrative will help generate interest? We could have the 'Bolts going up against the Squadron Supreme or against evil versions of the Avengers, like the ones we saw in Hickman's run shortly before Time Runs Out.

The Marvels might deal with the multiverse too. I haven't heard anything about the film's plot at all, but it'd put Carol and co. right in the middle of things and it's the kind of scale Carol should be operating on. I'd rather the film deal with space and aliens, the Kree and Skrulls and all of that, hell even the Celestials and Eternals if need be, but I wouldn't necessarily rule out a multiverse adventure for The Marvels.

Cap 4's title *might* be a hint at a multiversal adventure too. I wouldn't bet on it, but maybe "new world order" is more literal than we're assuming? Really damn unlikely, I know.

What If season 2 hits in 2023 right? That'd be dealing with the multiverse of course, and maybe they'll do something that connects it (or at least an episode or two) directly to what's going on with Kang?
    The T-Bolts dealing with the Multiverse would be kind of random. I guess fighting some kind of evil Avengers or JL equivalent would fit their identity of being Avengers stand-ins, but I dunno...

Niffleheim

What if the Thunderbolt villain is Maestro or Immortus? He can be part of The Cabal by the time we reach Secret Wars.

Extraordinary Member

We just had a movie called Multiverse of Madness where the "multiverse" mostly consisted of visiting a house and a building in one slightly different universe, I don't expect a lot of saga in this particular saga. Feige is pretty hands-off when it comes to making individual movies or shows fit into the big plan.

Basically Kang is planning something that will be touched on whenever he appears, and then, like Thanos, he gets his own Avengers movie.

In Marvel's comics there are 1 or 2 characters who originate from elsewhere in the multiverse.

My favorite is Rachel Summers, of course.
    Isn't Marvel Boy, the Kree character from another multiverse?

So I think it might be cool if maybe the Fantastic Four come to our /MCU universe in such manner - possibly as the result of Secret Wars, or a plot like that, where characters or versions from 'elsewhere' are on BattleWorld,

this climax sets up the retconning or recasting needed to redo, restructure, etc.
    So we'd see an Invaders story with Namor in that.
    I dunno.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Deadpool 3 was suggested to have a multiverse plot.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Now who's that in the back of that She-Hulk ET trailer there...

I don't think they are going to make Kang and Reed related.....

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

What if they do Battle World and have the phase 7 projects take place there? I think that would be ballsy and would mirror the Secret Wars tie-ins.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 07-27-2022 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    What if they do Battle World and have the phase 7 project take place their? I think that would be ballsy and would mirror the Secret Wars tie-ins.
    My bet is one a lot of D+ stuff, especially animated.