Page 508 of 777 FirstFirst ... 8408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 11652
    Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    My bet is one a lot of D+ stuff, especially animated.
    Unlike with What If Season 1 in Phase 4, the future animated stuff doesn't seem to be offically part of the Phases. X-Men 97, Marvel Zombies, etc. Animation seems to be its own thing within Marvel Studios now.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Unlike with What If Season 1 in Phase 4, the future animated stuff doesn't seem to be offically part of the Phases. X-Men 97, Marvel Zombies, etc. Animation seems to be its own thing within Marvel Studios now.
    Everything can be part of the story being told since they introduced multiverses
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

True but the omission of them as part of the phases indicates they probably dont have a large role in the actual Saga. Which I like, it means they can do their own thing with stuff like X-Men 97

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    On a side note, since Kang is related to Reed Richards, I think they'll race bend Reed in the main 616.
    I have no issue with race bending Reed but Kang being 'black' doesn't mean he can't be a descendant of Reed Richards.

It's widely believed a minimum of 70% of African Americans have European ancestry and that white ancestor in their family tree is usually from the last 300 years. Kang is from a 1000 years in the future.

THey can easily change what if to "Battle World" and it can be "in continuity" to a degree.

or the whole thing is gonna be streamlined so battle world will barely exist.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

the rumors why there are no xmen plans make more and more sense

hollywood contracts are nuts lol

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Niffleheim

if those rumours are true then i'm shocked any studio would enter into any contract that would put them in a position that talent hold so much power over their ips
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

True but the omission of them as part of the phases indicates they probably dont have a large role in the actual Saga. Which I like, it means they can do their own thing with stuff like X-Men 97
    Kevin Feige said that there will be live-action projects that won't have a large role in the saga too. Naming Moon Knight and Ms. Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    the rumors why there are no xmen plans make more and more sense

hollywood contracts are nuts lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    if those rumours are true then i'm shocked any studio would enter into any contract that would put them in a position that talent hold so much power over their ips
    It is complete BS if you ask me. Just think about it: Patrick Stewart was done with the X-Men franchise so he wouldn't be under any contract to return, but he reprised his role as Professor X. If the rumor was true then James McAvoy would have been Xavier since Dark Phoenix was meant to be the start of a Dark Phoenix Saga doulogy/trilogy.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 07-27-2022 at 10:22 AM.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    I have no issue with race bending Reed but Kang being 'black' doesn't mean he can't be a descendant of Reed Richards.

It's widely believed a minimum of 70% of African Americans have European ancestry and that white ancestor in their family tree is usually from the last 300 years. Kang is from a 1000 years in the future.
    I get that, but I think it's an opportunity for them to race bend Reed since they already introduced Kang. I rewatched that scene in Loki where he explains his other selves, and I think it's hinting at the 5 iterations of Kang that we'll be seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    It is complete BS if you ask me. Just think about: Patrick Stewart was done with the X-Men franchise so he wouldn't be under any contract to return, but he reprised his role as Professor X. If the rumor was true than James McAvoy would have been Xavier since Dark Phoenix meant to be the start of a Dark Phoenix Saga doulogy or trilogy.
    the newest thing says producers, not actors, being stuck on the movies long term.

aka they would have to be credited and paid if they make new xmen movies

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I get that, but I think it's an opportunity for them to race bend Reed since they already introduced Kang. I rewatched that scene in Loki where he explains his other selves, and I think it's hinting at the 5 iterations of Kang that we'll be seeing.

A white Reed and a black Kang can exist at the same time but if any racebending is going to occur in F4 lineup it will have nothing to do with Kang being black.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    A white Reed and a black Kang can exist at the same time but if any racebending is going to occur in F4 lineup it will have nothing to do with Kang being black.
    Ok. I mean Sue and Johnny were brother and sister in the last movie, so it's definitely possible. I wonder who they will bend. I don't think they'll get the same push back that they got from Johnny, but social media is pretty terrible still.

And thank goodness for that. I'm so glad the new Spider-Man cartoon doesn't seem to be in the MCU.

They shouldn't bend anyone.

White people are friends with other white people groups all the time (as are other races) lol

I don't know any minorities clamoring for the F4 to be racially inclusive.