Page 513 of 775 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517523563613 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 11619

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Why though? Taika turned Eternity in to a wishing well - like what would the story be about? Fighting over a wish?
    This is just a guess. But I think Wanda's nexus power will come into play and through her Doom will gain Eternity's power, similar to how he gained the power of Life Force through her in Children's Crusade. Then they will use it to create a single universe with multiple counter earths, which will basically be the MCU version of Battleworld.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 08-01-2022 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Agent of Chaos View Post
    This is just a guess. But I think Wanda's nexus power will come into play and through her Doom will gain Eternity's power, similar to how he gained the power of Life Force through in Children's Crusade. Then they will use it to create a single universe with multiple counter earths, which will basically be the MCU version of Battleworld.
    I douht it will be exactly like the comics using Doom. I see Chitorn being Doom in that instance

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    I douht it will be exactly like the comics using Doom. I see Chitorn being Doom in that instance
    He is rumored to be in the post-credit scene of Black Panther 2. Not to mention a Children's Crusade adaptation has been rumored for a couple of years now.

I like the idea of Nathaniel Richards taking the Beyonders role and Wanda taking on Molecule Man's role in MCU's Secret Wars like Agent of Chaos suggested.

Children's Crusade would be a good way to introduce Dr Doom. Maybe, post AoU, Sokovia has been absorbed into Latveria. Wanda visits the new 'benevolent' ruler of the Kingdom seeking help and who seems to be trying to help her at first but turns out to be manipulating her for his own gain in the end. Could even work in stuff from Cthon and the Nights of Wundagore storyline; establish Doom's motivation in wanting to save his mother which makes him appealing to Wanda at first but it turns out he is trying to harness Cthon's power against Mephisto at the expense of the lives of Wanda and the Young Avengers. Maybe in the MCU, Cynthia was a previous Scarlet Witch (since it's a title passed down) but either lacked control, didn't have access to the Darkhold or Mephisto tainted it with his dark magic and it lead to her being imprisoned in hell. Doom finally frees his mothers soul in the MCU adaptation of 'Triumph and Torment' (which would also allow Strange to become the SS of the MCU). You could take the 'SW was a title' thing way back and have Morgan Le Fay be one as well. Maybe most (not all) powerful witches in MCU history was *a* Scarlet Witch.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Niffleheim

What's the likelihood of Michael Waldron is the main scriptwriter on the Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

What's the likelihood of Michael Waldron is the main scriptwriter on the Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars?
    I think it is likely since those are continuations of Loki and Multiverse of Madness.
    Last edited by Gnostic; 08-01-2022 at 01:27 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Unfortunately very likely, since Feige seems to have a lot of confidence in him and I doubt the bad reviews for the script of Doctor Strange 2 will change anything. Kevin does what he wants.

My hope is that, since this is too big a job for all but the most experienced writers, Feige takes some of the in-house writers he has working on his films and TV shows -- Waldron, Jac Schaeffer, Megan McDonnell, Malcolm Spellman -- and assigns them to write the movies as a team, the way the streaming shows use a writers' room. That way fans can feel (or at least hope) the characters have input from the writers who know them best.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    I like the idea of Nathaniel Richards taking the Beyonders role and Wanda taking on Molecule Man's role in MCU's Secret Wars like Agent of Chaos suggested.

Children's Crusade would be a good way to introduce Dr Doom. Maybe, post AoU, Sokovia has been absorbed into Latveria. Wanda visits the new 'benevolent' ruler of the Kingdom seeking help and who seems to be trying to help her at first but turns out to be out for his own gain in the end. Could even work in stuff from Cthon and the Nights of Wundagore storyline. Establish Doom's motivation in wanting to save his mother which appeals Wanda to him. Turns out he is trying to harness Cthon's power against Mephisto at the expense of the lives of Wanda and the YA. Maybe in the MCU, Cynthia was a previous Scarlet Witch (since it's a title passed down) but either lacked control, didn't have access to the Darkhold or Mephisto tainted it with his dark magic and it lead to her being imprisoned in a dungeon. Doom finally frees his mothers soul in the MCU adaptation of 'Triumph and Torment' (which would also allow Strange to become the SS of the MCU). You could take the 'SW was a title' thing way back and have Morgan Le Fay be one as well. Maybe most (not all) powerful witches in history was *a* Scarlet Witch.
    I have a feeling that they will replace Mephisto with Chthon as the demonic big bad.

Niffleheim

I think it is likely since those are continue of Loki and Multiverse of Madness.
    Too bad, I was hoping for Markus and McFeely to return or at least co-write with him.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

He might be a bit busy on Feige's Star Wars but I'd say theres a decent chance of him doing at least one of them.

Eternity Saga possibly suggesting that the amalgam universe is going to be a long term status quo.

That means non-616 character can easily travel to the 616 earth via spaceship.

Eternity Saga isn't a real thing. It was part of a bunch of trademarks to obfuscate the ones that were actual leaks. They are not going to accidentally reveal the next six years of projects before Phase 4 is over.

Spectacular Member

The title for the next Avenger movie after Secret Wars will apparently be the "Eternity War", which is a title from Ultimates. It could possibly mean that the multiverse will be merge into one universe with multiple versions of Earth. Here is a video on it.

I see in Josh's video a possibility of something called Captain America: Red White and Black.

Okay, that I can get into.

Sam as Cap I just can't muster any interest in...

However, if they were to go with Josiah X as Cap, what Priest created with THE CREW...

...okay, then now you have my attention and my interest.

Or they can just go with Josiah X's nephew, Elijah Bradley as Patriot, and this is his introduction. And go with Elijah Richardson from Sam's Disney+ series.

Either of those are more interesting to me than Sam.

Fingers crossed that one of those routes are where they're going -- and flashbacks of Isaiah Bradley would be excellent.

Please do this, Marvel.

Of course, if this was just another possible title for Captain America: New World Order and not a follow-up movie to it, then never mind.

Guys, what did I just say. None of those are real.

Niffleheim

Ppl need to keep their expectation low for Captain America the franchise has never been that exciting since Winter Soldier.