Page 520 of 773 FirstFirst ... 20420470510516517518519520521522523524530570620 ... LastLast
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 11592
    Mighty Member

Been binging the Netflix shows. Jessica Jones was a slog to get through although I like the character. Iron Fist was watchable enough but not great. Daredevil and Luke Cage are very strong. Looking forward to the Punisher as well. There's recent chatter about what DD:BA could set up Defenders/Thunderbolts wise. So yeah, excited for upcoming MCU stuff.

Today’s Grace Randolph poll has She-Hulk leading Andor, the Rings of Power and House of the Dragon in viewer interest.

Niffleheim

Rings of Power is going to wash all of them. Prime Video audiences are silence with their viewing
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Rings of Power is going to wash all of them. Prime Video audiences are silence with their viewing
    I still fell House of the Dragon will do better, but I think Rings of Power is one of those shows no one is really taking about but most will watch.

Extraordinary Member

https://screenrant.com/secret-invasi...umor-mcu-role/

Why are they jumping to Union Jack for her? UJ has not been a Falsworth since the 80s. I think female/Falsworth I would assume Spitfire.

Extraordinary Member

First Look at HUGE Iron Heart Suit from Disney+ Series Marvel's Iron Heart

https://cbcyt.com/home/2022/8/8/firs...-disney-series
    Last edited by mace11; 08-08-2022 at 05:26 PM.

Extraordinary Member

First Look at Upcoming MCU Villain The Hood Leaked

https://cbcyt.com/home/2022/8/8/firs...e-hood-villain

Mighty Member

It looks like they are going to start with Riri's bulky look.

Along with The Hood rumors online say that other magical/mystical characters like Eclipse and Agatha Harkness will appear in Ironheart, I wonder if this means they will be following Eve Ewing's Ten Rings arc.

Why would you have The Hood in an Ironheart show? That seems so random.

Like, Ezekial Stane, Tomoe, that I can see, but The Hood!?

Also Riri now has a more comic-accurate prototype armor.

Niffleheim

I'm guessing magic is cheaper to depict.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

-Didn't expect the Hood to be in Ironheart. Maybe he is going to be a member of the Thunderbolts. Could be a good antagonist for Riri and it allows to do the science vs magic conflict that they weren't able to do with Iron Man and Mandarin.

-Wonder who is going to be a Skrull in Secret Invasion? Maria being one is a strong possibility. I can see Cobie Smulders playing the Skrull Queen. Ben Kinglsey's fake Mandarin being a Skrull all along would be a fantastic twist. I can see them retconning Sharon Carter as a Skrull, Emily Van Camp is good at playing villains so that would allow her to flex those muscles whilst soft rebooting Sharon Carter (just have the 'real' Sharon be found on a Skrull ship and she's been there since TWS). Another option would be Contessa Allegra De Fontaine. I remember speculating that Hawkeye or his family could have been Skrulls all along but given the Hawkeye show, I think that ship has sailed.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

nailed it, cheap as hell CGI lol

random colors go brrrrrrrrrrr
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

ohh so definitely Bendis' final Iron Man arc, I wonder if the villains from the upcoming shows Shulky, Daredevil, & Echo will have the enemies combine and have the Hood be their leader (I forgot the groups name). I hope we see the Bar with No Name

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    nailed it, cheap as hell CGI lol

random colors go brrrrrrrrrrr
    I guess his powers aren't really that impressive...just shoots stuff and his hood does...some things? Which I guess is part of why he feels out of place here.
    Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    ohh so definitely Bendis' final Iron Man arc, I wonder if the villains from the upcoming shows Shulky, Daredevil, & Echo will have the enemies combine and have the Hood be their leader (I forgot the groups name). I hope we see the Bar with No Name
    It seems like there are more active d-and c-list villains active in the MCU than we thought.

I was thinking Emilia would be the Queen of Skrulls, who is also impersonating

Spider Woman in the comic story.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all