Page 529 of 775 FirstFirst ... 29429479519525526527528529530531532533539579629 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 11621
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Dudes about to get, "i don't have to do blockbusters anymore if I don't want" money
    So basically some Daniel Radcliffe money. Good for him!
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    So basically some Daniel Radcliffe money. Good for him!
    I don't think WB allows that, they usually lock them early in to a contract and they slightly increase the salary with each movie or was it Universal? Either way he wasn't getting enough money IMO! I won't be shocked if Holland asks for a 100M deal if it's possible lol

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, released in 2004, earned Radcliffe a payday of $6 million. He went on to make $11 million for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and $14 million for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, released in 2005 and 2007, respectively. The sixth movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, reportedly brought Daniel another $24 million. The last book of the series was split into two films: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 (released in 2010) and Part 2 (released in 2011). Radcliffe's combined earnings from both movies were $50 million.
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-30-2022 at 08:41 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Uncharted made around 400 million worldwide- not Spider-Man money, but not bad. Yeah, he's in a good spot.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I don't think WB allows that, they usually lock them early in to a contract and they slightly increase the salary with each movie or was it Universal? Either way he wasn't getting enough money IMO! I won't be shocked if Holland asks for a 100M deal if it's possible lol
    One quote I've read from Radcliffe is that he knows he will never be in anything as big as HP again, so basically he just does what he wants. He certainly seems to be in a good enough place financially for him to be able to do so.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Bringing Trevor back just seems like running a joke into the ground at this point
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Bringing Trevor back just seems like running a joke into the ground at this point
    I don't quite disagree, but if there was a place it would make sense, it's in a Wonder Man show.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't quite disagree, but if there was a place it would make sense, it's in a Wonder Man show.
    Also, when I heard they were bringing him back in Shang-Chi, I thought it was unnecessary, but he was absolutely hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Also, when I heard they were bringing him back in Shang-Chi, I thought it was unnecessary, but he was absolutely hilarious.
    To be honest I thought he made more sense to the plot than Katy did.

Extraordinary Member

Anyone heard anything on Armor Wars? Seems other properties keep getting pushed but I don't hear much about this one.

Would love to see Harley get a role. And also the guy who started off the original Armor Wars in the comics...Clay Wilson / Force. Follow his comic story and have him become a good guy.

Florence Pugh's Black Widow Will Reportedly Lead the MCU's Thunderbolts
    https://www.cbr.com/florence-pugh-ye...nderbolts-mcu/

Mighty Member

If it's proven to be true in Daredevil: Born Again that Defenders characters are coming back, then I say bring back Finn Jones as Danny. I mean all the articles I read seem to suggest that he was the problem and reason why the show didn't do well which I disagree with. I think it was the poor writing and choreography that was the issue not Finn. And then also suggesting that he didn't want to train when in fact he didn't have enough time to train...not sure why that narrative was pushed, tbh. The best example of what Danny should have and could have been was in the S2 episode of Luke Cage when he and Luke teamed up.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    If it's proven to be true in Daredevil: Born Again that Defenders characters are coming back, then I say bring back Finn Jones as Danny. I mean all the articles I read seem to suggest that he was the problem and reason why the show didn't do well which I disagree with. I think it was the poor writing and choreography that was the issue not Finn. And then also suggesting that he didn't want to train when in fact he didn't have enough time to train...not sure why that narrative was pushed, tbh. The best example of what Danny should have and could have been was in the S2 episode of Luke Cage when he and Luke teamed up.
    if they train him up or even move him to a mentor position (maybe teaching the Young Avengers or Champions) it can totally work.

I loved his boho/cali/hobo vibe I just wish he knew how to fight.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    I agree about the writing on Iron Fist. If you watch the Luke Cage episode he guests in I think he kills it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I agree about the writing on Iron Fist. If you watch the Luke Cage episode he guests in I think he kills it.
    Yeah, he was much better in Luke Cage.

I'd love more Power Man and Iron Fist .