Page 534 of 776 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544584634 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 11640
    Niffleheim

The reactions that I've seen is ppl being put off by her cowering ignoring how singular this project/show looks like it is all STYLE and zero Character.

Nobody should expect faithful depiction of their faves to come first over STYLE.
    Last edited by Tofali; 09-11-2022 at 12:35 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yeah it's Elsa and I'm definitely shocked by the personality shift.
    Elsa's personality in the comics is malleable. The Elsa Bloodstone created by Abnett and Lanning had a very different personality from the Elsa Bloodstone in Nextwave by Ellis.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Was that supposed to be Elsa Bloodstone in the Werewolf by Night trailer?
    Can’t believe they didn’t bother to adapt her iconic look and even worse her personality.
    I don't think there is much to judge from Elsa's personality by that trailer alone. I mean, yeah, sure, for a character who is known to be badass, fearless monster hunter in the comics, showing her being so vulnerable was probably not the best first impression to make, BUT context and the final product might change how we perceive her. For all we know, this could not even be the ''final'' version of Elsa yet. It could be her origin story. Let's wait and see.

But yes, I wish she was a ginger. They keep giving Elizabeth Olsen ginger wigs when Wanda doesn't even need to be one, but Elsa has to stay with boring dark hair? Come on! Hopefully she'll dye her hair down the line, since that's pretty much what happened in the comics (she was originally blonde, but then became ginger when they decided to ''reinvent'' her for Nextwave).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the leading rumor is Clarke is playing Skrull Queen Veranke.
    There is a new report saying she is spoilers:
    G'iah from the Meet The Skrulls mini-series
    end of spoilers. And honestly, I believe that more, just because it's so unexpected and probably not the kind of thing anybody would guess. This past D23 just proved that a lot of those online scoopers out there just like to surf on popular theories and fancasts to fool fans.

Ultimate Member

Halloween costumes are popping up in stores...

Venom
    No Way Homes Spider-Man
    Regular Spidey
    Cap America
    Cap America Sam Wilson

That is it.

Nothing for Black Panther WF and aside from Funko Pops it looks like nothing will show up until March 2023.

Meanwhile Into Spiderverse 2 has stuff and spoilers on the toy shelf.

I think the Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars were meant to be announced at D23 but were moved up to ComicCon because of the trademark leaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Elsa's personality in the comics is malleable. The Elsa Bloodstone created by Abnett and Lanning had a very different personality from the Elsa Bloodstone in Nextwave by Ellis.
    I think when most people think of Elsa Bloodstone they think of post-Nextwave Elsa Bloodstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't think there is much to judge from Elsa's personality by that trailer alone. I mean, yeah, sure, for a character who is known to be badass, fearless monster hunter in the comics, showing her being so vulnerable was probably not the best first impression to make, BUT context and the final product might change how we perceive her. For all we know, this could not even be the ''final'' version of Elsa yet. It could be her origin story. Let's wait and see.

But yes, I wish she was a ginger. They keep giving Elizabeth Olsen ginger wigs when Wanda doesn't even need to be one, but Elsa has to stay with boring dark hair? Come on! Hopefully she'll dye her hair down the line, since that's pretty much what happened in the comics (she was originally blonde, but then became ginger when they decided to ''reinvent'' her for Nextwave).
    And at least her actress is from the UK.

I think it's probably impossible for them to adapt her sailor's mouth though.
    There is a new report saying she is spoilers:
    G'iah from the Meet The Skrulls mini-series
    end of spoilers. And honestly, I believe that more, just because it's so unexpected and probably not the kind of thing anybody would guess. This past D23 just proved that a lot of those online scoopers out there just like to surf on popular theories and fancasts to fool fans.
    That could be.

Extraordinary Member

Updated timeline for mcu movies and mcu canon and non canon shows.
    Timeline - Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki - Fandom
    The Timeline is a chronological display of the events that happened in the different realities depicted in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
    https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fand.../wiki/Timeline

MCU Deities
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...ers/MCUDeities

Extraordinary Member

The Marvels Star Brie Larson Calls Out Marvel Trolls With Epic Photos After D23 Expo Appearance
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/br...st-d23-trolls/

Don Cheadle Comments on if War Machine Would Become the Next Iron Man
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ar...hine-iron-man/

Extraordinary Member

Don Cheadle Says Armor Wars Will Let Fans Finally Get To Know Rhodey
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ar...s-war-machine/

Wife and I finally got to see Thor 4 since it is on D+

For me... 3rd time watching it. TBH, each time it gets better because I am less distracted by the nonsense humor. Which shows how unimportant and shitty it was. Really wasn't necessary. The beginning of the movie is straight up dumb.

Wife, once Thor got back to Earth, pretty much enjoyed it. Before that, she was borderline stunned about how goofy it was. "What the hell am I watching" was her response towards the end of Thor with the GoG.

But all in all, she liked it. All it all, it is solid for me, it just could have been so much better honestly if Feigie held Taika back a little.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Wife and I finally got to see Thor 4 since it is on D+

For me... 3rd time watching it. TBH, each time it gets better because I am less distracted by the nonsense humor. Which shows how unimportant and shitty it was. Really wasn't necessary. The beginning of the movie is straight up dumb.

Wife, once Thor got back to Earth, pretty much enjoyed it. Before that, she was borderline stunned about how goofy it was. "What the hell am I watching" was her response towards the end of Thor with the GoG.

But all in all, she liked it. All it all, it is solid for me, it just could have been so much better honestly if Feigie held Taika back a little.
    Humor is how Thor dealt with his issues. Death of Mom, Bro, Dad, Love. When it was buttkicking time, he was all serious...

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    How different is she?
    No one knows, its from a trailer, it's inferred, in about 10 seconds but we won't really know until the whole movie is out.

MCU MODOK:

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Humor is how Thor dealt with his issues. Death of Mom, Bro, Dad, Love. When it was buttkicking time, he was all serious...
    Feel like the humor took away from that.

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    I like humor.

I don't like "dumb" lol. Thor acted like he was one 10lbs of weed until he got to earth. Dude was out there lol. Hell, thta would have been a better storyline in the beginning... Thor is so depressed he finds the best drugs in the galaxy.

And I loved Ragnorak. So it isn't like I hate Takai.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    MCU MODOK:

That just looks hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    And I loved Ragnorak. So it isn't like I hate Takai.
    I think he used Ragnorak to see how far he could push it...then realized he could go farther with Love And Thunder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post

I've re-watched this too many times to count.
    Maybe they can clean up the 'Sharon is evil' nonsense in this...somewhere between the end of CW and the beginning of F&TWS Sharon got replaced with a Skrull.