Page 555 of 777 FirstFirst ... 55455505545551552553554555556557558559565605655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Ha! You kidding, I love that the big scary swamp monster is called by such a basic, simple name.

I'd guess Marvel probably won't call him Man-Thing due to the obvious double meaning, and that is a little bit silly, but it's hard not to get a kick out of this thing running around, scaring people and setting them on fire, and then answering to "Ted."
    I always thought that was one of the things that separated Man-Thing with Swamp Thing where the former is less associated with their former human identity than the latter.

But also I just kind of dislike when the MCU downplays codenames or hardly uses them.

Niffleheim

Werewolf By Night is the first phase 4 project that I thoroughly enjoyed and any criticism that I can come up with would just be nitpicking. Can we go back to this kind of stories where even though there are things to dislike about a project they're outweighed by the positives.
    Last edited by Tofali; 10-09-2022 at 09:16 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

They had no trouble calling him man-thing in agents of shield or in the kids aimed lego marvel 2 game.

Extraordinary Member

I AM GROOT 87%
    7.70/10
    Audience Score 76%
    3.9/5

WEREWOLF BY NIGHT 92%
    7.80 out of 10 average rating
    AUDIENCE SCORE 94%
    4.6 out of 5 average rating
    Last edited by mace11; 10-09-2022 at 09:28 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Ha! You kidding, I love that the big scary swamp monster is called by such a basic, simple name.

I'd guess Marvel probably won't call him Man-Thing due to the obvious double meaning, and that is a little bit silly, but it's hard not to get a kick out of this thing running around, scaring people and setting them on fire, and then answering to "Ted."
    Same here! I love it so much!
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    The MCU wizards
    Where is WONG!? Is he safe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Or treating Loki as just a guy who fights with knives most of the time compared to how he was in...most of his movie appearances.
    LOL

Loki: calls Stephen a fraud basically

Also Loki: does literally no magic outside of illusions

Outside of that one massive telekinetic feat on that dying planet... he was ridiculously nerfed in his own show lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Where is WONG!? Is he safe!!!
    Wongers and Madisynn have finished the Sopranos but are now busy watching The Wire.

Extraordinary Member

I know this is a rather old topic, but OOC, do people care that it was Tony who created Ultron in the MCU and not Hank?
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Wongers and Madisynn have finished the Sopranos but are now busy watching The Wire.
    I was thinking Lost.

Can Wong just get a show already?

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I know this is a rather old topic, but OOC, do people care that it was Tony who created Ultron in the MCU and not Hank?
    Never bothered me. I remember a lot of complaining when the movie came out, but almost nobody mentions it anymore from what I've seen. Folks seem to have either decided it wasn't so bad, or decided there were better things to complain about.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

I still have some issues with it. But I have issues with a lot of minor things throughout the history of the MCU like IM2 mashing up Crimson Dynamo and Whiplash.

Niffleheim

It bothered me a lot and the only thing it did was increase my dislike (tbh my hate) for Iron Man.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Yeah. Because they mine more from it being Hank than they really did with Tony (beyond the damage in Sokovia but he bounced back quicker than Hank ever does) and I just did not care for quippy Ultron.
    I was thinking Lost.

Can Wong just get a show already?
    So he can actually prove himself as Sorcerer Supreme and not Dr. Strange's sidekick?

Wong is an awful ss. He sends strange to do his job than gets his butt kicked by wanda twice. He is ss. He should be the one helping america. Why is strange getting sent to do his job?

He is the boss who makes others do the work while he watches tv and breaks crooks out of jail to do underground fights while strange does everything.

Wong better step up because right now he is feeling like the ultra magnus "I can't deal with that now" that hot rod had to step in and save kind of ss. Not good.

Wong is fun but he has not been a good ss so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Wong is an awful ss. He sends strange to do his job than gets his butt kicked by wanda twice. He is ss. He should be the one helping america. Why is strange getting sent to do his job?

He is the boss who makes others do the work while he watches tv and breaks crooks out of jail to do underground fights while strange does everything.

Wong better step up because right now he is feeling like the ultra magnus "I can't deal with that now" that hot rod had to step in and save kind of ss. Not good.

Wong is fun but he has not been a good ss so far.
    I mean.. he exists as SS so strange can do other stuff... and so they have Wong show up in other places bc they can't play Benedict that mcuh lol
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I mean.. he exists as SS so strange can do other stuff... and so they have Wong show up in other places bc they can't play Benedict that mcuh lol
    I think most people assume the endgame for MCU Strange is becoming the Sorcerer Supreme he's supposed to be, but that just makes me wonder if they're going to use it as an excuse to write him out.